Posted in the Minnesota Vikings Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#1 Aug 22, 2012
ezg posted a comment on the Hargrove thread (post 1157 on page 58). In it he claimed the following:

"I can tell you I do have a purple heart & a medal of honor That was given to me by the president."

This is clear cut case of stolen valor of claiming to win military honors that were never rightfully awarded. Highly doubtful if ezg even served as a cook let alone on the front lines.

There are only 3 living MoH winners from Iraq/Afghanistan. These true heroes are: Army Sgt 1st Class LeroyPetry, SSgt Salvatore Giunta and Marine Sgt Dakota Meyer.

ezg is none of them.

There is posting a little fib on topix which usually is simply claims to have or have not made statements about a player or other football related issue. ezg took it to a whole new level and cross a line he shouldn't have.

Any post from ezg deserves only one response - shut up lying scumbag.

MSgt Stu Crawford, USAF (RET)

Yorktown, VA

#2 Aug 22, 2012

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#3 Aug 22, 2012
Grade A Stubby.
This and the monahdav is what got me started on him.

Yorktown, VA

#4 Aug 22, 2012
Here's what real valor looks like: http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp...

Seaman Brit Garrett is my nephew. What the story doesn't say is helo crashed hard on the deck and tipped over. The spinning rotors hit the deck and exploded into shards. A big chunk severed Brit's tricep. As a medical corpsman he ignored the injury and shoved deck workers out of the way to prevent further injury. He then climbed into the chopper that had slipped halfway over the side and was being held by the guardrail wires and the man overboard safety nets that surround the deck. In the open chopper he unstrapped wounded crew and kept them from fallng out the far door into the sea. Only after all crew was pulled out and receiving treatment did he stop to receive treatment himself. By then he had nearly passed out from blood loss.

I'm very proud of him. Plus I know he would never lie and try to say he got MOH or Navy Cross. He is proud to say he was awarded the Navy/Marine Corps Medal and wouldn't have it any other way.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Aug 22, 2012
Thanks Stubby. It's despicable for ezg to pretend to be a war hero. I intend to never acknowledge him or anything he ever posts. A person like ezg doesn't deserve the respect of any kind of response or reply. As far as I'm concerned he doesn't exist, because the person he claims to be doesn't exist!

Yorktown, VA

#8 Aug 23, 2012
Childress wrote:
Grade A Stubby.
This and the monahdav is what got me started on him.
How stupid was he with the monahdav thing anyhow? he was too dumb to realize ezg and monahdav were the only two posters who consistently used & instead of and. Plus all the other grammatical mistakes were the same. He just needs to walk away from Topix vikings forum and never be heard from again.

“Goodbye my friend!”

Since: Jan 07

Pringle Hill.

#9 Aug 23, 2012
Wow.

Even Avant is a step or two above this guy and that is really saying alot.
WTF

United States

#10 Aug 23, 2012
Disgusting...
Harry

Park River, ND

#11 Aug 23, 2012
Gonzo wrote:
Wow.
Even Avant is a step or two above this guy and that is really saying alot.
Lets not get carried away.

Yorktown, VA

#12 Aug 24, 2012
Harry, Avant was in my Air Force (sadly). However he has never lied or bragged about what he did. He simply says he served. Too bad he didn't use that approach to football discussions. T Joke future HoFer is still the all time dumbest thing posted.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#13 Aug 24, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
Thanks Stubby. It's despicable for ezg to pretend to be a war hero. I intend to never acknowledge him or anything he ever posts. A person like ezg doesn't deserve the respect of any kind of response or reply. As far as I'm concerned he doesn't exist, because the person he claims to be doesn't exist!
Your big EZG mantra was that he was a second grader, so you pat yourself on the back for outing a second grader.
You lie about me, then blame me for it.
What planet are you from?
You are no better than EZG

Davenport, FL

#14 Aug 24, 2012
Stubby wrote:
Harry, Avant was in my Air Force (sadly). However he has never lied or bragged about what he did. He simply says he served. Too bad he didn't use that approach to football discussions. T Joke future HoFer is still the all time dumbest thing posted.
Well that and he was Monahdav's buddy.He recently badgered the forum and asked me,"what are you going to do,ban us"There are other ways.
However,
I still have hope for Jimmy.

Davenport, FL

#15 Aug 24, 2012
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets not get carried away.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Harry,
remember "Baity Girl".lolololol
You we're superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hotttttttttttt for the chick,
to we found out it was a guy.HAHAHAHAHA
I said you'd never live it down,
until today.
Monahdav and the war hero beats that hands down.
(:
Internet Scams

United States

#16 Aug 24, 2012
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Harry,
remember "Baity Girl".lolololol
You we're superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hotttttttttttt for the chick,
to we found out it was a guy.(:
lmao...
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#17 Aug 24, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your big EZG mantra was that he was a second grader, so you pat yourself on the back for outing a second grader.
The adults here don't tolerate the kind of scumbag that would falsely claim to be a war hero. You on the other hand are more upset that a few Packer fans played a role in exposing ezg as a fraud. Grow up.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#18 Aug 24, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for giving me the credit for outing ezg as a scumbag liar that falsely claimed to be a war hero. I proudly admit that I did play a role. However, I'm not like ezg. I can't take credit where it isn't due. Personally, I think Stubby deserves more credit than anybody else for exposing ezg as a valor stealing scumbag lying POS. Please give Stubby the credit he deserves.
GBPmies

Finland

#19 Aug 24, 2012
I totally outed ezg for not knowing anything at all and about SOS!
lmfao!

Yeah! You know it!
Whoooohoooo!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#20 Aug 24, 2012
GBPmies wrote:
I totally outed ezg for not knowing anything at all and about SOS!
lmfao!
Yeah! You know it!
Whoooohoooo!
Yes. I give you the credit for that. 40for60 wants to give me all of the credit for outing ezg, but others have done it too. LOL

GBPmies

Finland

#21 Aug 24, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I give you the credit for that. 40for60 wants to give me all of the credit for outing ezg, but others have done it too. LOL
Others have done it too that is true but not 40for60 though, even though he supposedly knew everything all along. Yeah right!

But if I get credit for that it then means I get credit for one of, if not the most, pointless discussions in the history of the Topix forum!!!!

It is a very proud day for me! LOL!
Now I have to try and “talk football” with 40for60, yuk.
GBPmies

Finland

#22 Aug 24, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for giving me the credit for outing ezg as a scumbag liar that falsely claimed to be a war hero. I proudly admit that I did play a role. However, I'm not like ezg. I can't take credit where it isn't due. Personally, I think Stubby deserves more credit than anybody else for exposing ezg as a valor stealing scumbag lying POS. Please give Stubby the credit he deserves.
I fully agree 100%, nice work and thank you Stubby!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senser Completes Work Release 37 min The Horned Helmet... 2
Source: Percy Harvin traded to Jets 7 hr Spielman 15
Kalil's chance to fly under radar evaporates Mon The D 2
What place is your fantasy team or have you qui... Mon viking nation 2
NFL Week 7 winners and losers Mon Flatulence Fred 3
Extra Points: Strike three is looming for Harvin Mon Flatulence Fred 4
Vikings: Teddy Bridgewater rebounds after two i... Mon Turdwater 2

Minnesota Vikings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE