Comments
1 - 20 of 71 Comments Last updated Feb 1, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ezg posted a comment on the Hargrove thread (post 1157 on page 58). In it he claimed the following:

"I can tell you I do have a purple heart & a medal of honor That was given to me by the president."

This is clear cut case of stolen valor of claiming to win military honors that were never rightfully awarded. Highly doubtful if ezg even served as a cook let alone on the front lines.

There are only 3 living MoH winners from Iraq/Afghanistan. These true heroes are: Army Sgt 1st Class LeroyPetry, SSgt Salvatore Giunta and Marine Sgt Dakota Meyer.

ezg is none of them.

There is posting a little fib on topix which usually is simply claims to have or have not made statements about a player or other football related issue. ezg took it to a whole new level and cross a line he shouldn't have.

Any post from ezg deserves only one response - shut up lying scumbag.

MSgt Stu Crawford, USAF (RET)

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 22, 2012
 

Since: Dec 06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grade A Stubby.
This and the monahdav is what got me started on him.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here's what real valor looks like: http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp...

Seaman Brit Garrett is my nephew. What the story doesn't say is helo crashed hard on the deck and tipped over. The spinning rotors hit the deck and exploded into shards. A big chunk severed Brit's tricep. As a medical corpsman he ignored the injury and shoved deck workers out of the way to prevent further injury. He then climbed into the chopper that had slipped halfway over the side and was being held by the guardrail wires and the man overboard safety nets that surround the deck. In the open chopper he unstrapped wounded crew and kept them from fallng out the far door into the sea. Only after all crew was pulled out and receiving treatment did he stop to receive treatment himself. By then he had nearly passed out from blood loss.

I'm very proud of him. Plus I know he would never lie and try to say he got MOH or Navy Cross. He is proud to say he was awarded the Navy/Marine Corps Medal and wouldn't have it any other way.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thanks Stubby. It's despicable for ezg to pretend to be a war hero. I intend to never acknowledge him or anything he ever posts. A person like ezg doesn't deserve the respect of any kind of response or reply. As far as I'm concerned he doesn't exist, because the person he claims to be doesn't exist!

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Childress wrote:
Grade A Stubby.
This and the monahdav is what got me started on him.
How stupid was he with the monahdav thing anyhow? he was too dumb to realize ezg and monahdav were the only two posters who consistently used & instead of and. Plus all the other grammatical mistakes were the same. He just needs to walk away from Topix vikings forum and never be heard from again.

“Avant's actual photo.”

Since: Jan 07

Pringle Hill.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wow.

Even Avant is a step or two above this guy and that is really saying alot.
WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Disgusting...
Harry

Park River, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Gonzo wrote:
Wow.
Even Avant is a step or two above this guy and that is really saying alot.
Lets not get carried away.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Harry, Avant was in my Air Force (sadly). However he has never lied or bragged about what he did. He simply says he served. Too bad he didn't use that approach to football discussions. T Joke future HoFer is still the all time dumbest thing posted.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GBPfan wrote:
Thanks Stubby. It's despicable for ezg to pretend to be a war hero. I intend to never acknowledge him or anything he ever posts. A person like ezg doesn't deserve the respect of any kind of response or reply. As far as I'm concerned he doesn't exist, because the person he claims to be doesn't exist!
Your big EZG mantra was that he was a second grader, so you pat yourself on the back for outing a second grader.
You lie about me, then blame me for it.
What planet are you from?
You are no better than EZG

Since: Dec 06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Stubby wrote:
Harry, Avant was in my Air Force (sadly). However he has never lied or bragged about what he did. He simply says he served. Too bad he didn't use that approach to football discussions. T Joke future HoFer is still the all time dumbest thing posted.
Well that and he was Monahdav's buddy.He recently badgered the forum and asked me,"what are you going to do,ban us"There are other ways.
However,
I still have hope for Jimmy.

Since: Dec 06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets not get carried away.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Harry,
remember "Baity Girl".lolololol
You we're superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hotttttttttttt for the chick,
to we found out it was a guy.HAHAHAHAHA
I said you'd never live it down,
until today.
Monahdav and the war hero beats that hands down.
(:
Internet Scams

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Harry,
remember "Baity Girl".lolololol
You we're superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hotttttttttttt for the chick,
to we found out it was a guy.(:
lmao...
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 24, 2012
 
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your big EZG mantra was that he was a second grader, so you pat yourself on the back for outing a second grader.
You lie about me, then blame me for it.
What planet are you from?
You are no better than EZG
The adults here don't tolerate the kind of scumbag that would falsely claim to be a war hero. You on the other hand are more upset that a few Packer fans played a role in exposing ezg as a fraud. Grow up.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 24, 2012
 
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your big EZG mantra was that he was a second grader, so you pat yourself on the back for outing a second grader.
You lie about me, then blame me for it.
What planet are you from?
You are no better than EZG
Thanks for giving me the credit for outing ezg as a scumbag liar that falsely claimed to be a war hero. I proudly admit that I did play a role. However, I'm not like ezg. I can't take credit where it isn't due. Personally, I think Stubby deserves more credit than anybody else for exposing ezg as a valor stealing scumbag lying POS. Please give Stubby the credit he deserves.
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I totally outed ezg for not knowing anything at all and about SOS!
lmfao!

Yeah! You know it!
Whoooohoooo!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GBPmies wrote:
I totally outed ezg for not knowing anything at all and about SOS!
lmfao!
Yeah! You know it!
Whoooohoooo!
Yes. I give you the credit for that. 40for60 wants to give me all of the credit for outing ezg, but others have done it too. LOL

GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I give you the credit for that. 40for60 wants to give me all of the credit for outing ezg, but others have done it too. LOL
Others have done it too that is true but not 40for60 though, even though he supposedly knew everything all along. Yeah right!

But if I get credit for that it then means I get credit for one of, if not the most, pointless discussions in the history of the Topix forum!!!!

It is a very proud day for me! LOL!
Now I have to try and “talk football” with 40for60, yuk.
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for giving me the credit for outing ezg as a scumbag liar that falsely claimed to be a war hero. I proudly admit that I did play a role. However, I'm not like ezg. I can't take credit where it isn't due. Personally, I think Stubby deserves more credit than anybody else for exposing ezg as a valor stealing scumbag lying POS. Please give Stubby the credit he deserves.
I fully agree 100%, nice work and thank you Stubby!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Search the Minnesota Vikings Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Adrian Peterson May Sit Out Entire Preseason 12 hr Spielman 17
Vikings: Teddy Bridgewater owes it all to his mom 12 hr Spielman 4
Get On The Vikings Bandwagon Wed Spielman 44
Extra Points: Manziel gives Hoyer his chance Jul 29 Spielman 8
I'm back again Jul 28 Green gay fagers 1
There Might Be A Big Problem With Minnesota Vik... Jul 24 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Minnesota Vikings News and Links, 7/24 Jul 24 Laughing Bear Fan 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••