|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Flacco wants D.Brees money.
Perhaps he should reconsider.
I expect him and the Ravens to get completely blown out of the Super Dome.
HAHAHAHAHA

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

lol. Flacco has the most road playoff wins in NFL history. unflappable joe beat brady & manning on the road this year, and out-played brady in the afc championship last year. Flacco hit evans in the gut with the ball only to have Lee Evans drop it. Flacco is the kind of QB you like, Childress,- he's a pocket passer, he has the strongest arm in the NFL, he hits bombs constantly, has an excellent offensive line, is unflappable, and white. 49rs QB is a runner, all tatted up, and not white. lololololol

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Purple Faithful wrote:
lol. Flacco has the most road playoff wins in NFL history. unflappable joe beat brady & manning on the road this year, and out-played brady in the afc championship last year. Flacco hit evans in the gut with the ball only to have Lee Evans drop it. Flacco is the kind of QB you like, Childress,- he's a pocket passer, he has the strongest arm in the NFL, he hits bombs constantly, has an excellent offensive line, is unflappable, and white. 49rs QB is a runner, all tatted up, and not white. lololololol
And then there comes today.
I checked your resume in the Prediction thread.
Lol
you don't know shit.
But my record is impeccable.

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Here's another for you,in another thread you rave on Flacco and put down the Viking qb.1st full season comparisons
Flacco
257/428 completions.60.0% 2971 yds passing,6.9 per play,185.7 per game,14/12 TD to Int,80.3Qb rate.
Mr.Ponder,
you can call him by his 1st name,it's Mr.
300/483 completions,62.1 completion %,18/12TD to int.,2935 yds,6.1 per play,184.0 pergame,60/253 running and 2 scores,81.2 Qb rate.
Flacco had a SB ready team then and now.We don't even have receivers.
EAT IT PF.

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

lol, ravens didn't have receivers. they had a defense. no one has ever doubted flacco's arm. he has a cannon. When Ponder missed a wide open receiver deep down field, Ponder said he should have just checked down. I'll just call him captain checkdown. Ponder's wired differently. Big difference in the YPA figures & that is how i rate QB's. Anyway, you disparage Flacco & then try to compare him to Ponder, trying to get him in that category. kinda goofy on your part. Almost as goofy as trying to claim you're some sort of Ponder fanatic. When you said the Vikes needed to draft a new QB in 2013, I said I'd be riding Ponder next year. flip-flop, flip-flop.

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Purple Faithful wrote:
lol, ravens didn't have receivers. they had a defense. no one has ever doubted flacco's arm. he has a cannon. When Ponder missed a wide open receiver deep down field, Ponder said he should have just checked down. I'll just call him captain checkdown. Ponder's wired differently. Big difference in the YPA figures & that is how i rate QB's. Anyway, you disparage Flacco & then try to compare him to Ponder, trying to get him in that category. kinda goofy on your part. Almost as goofy as trying to claim you're some sort of Ponder fanatic. When you said the Vikes needed to draft a new QB in 2013, I said I'd be riding Ponder next year. flip-flop, flip-flop.
Yea,check your check down on Rice.THE reason for his 6.9.You have said now and before you love Flacco,I gave a comparison.We need Qb competition as I said previously and the jury is still out on Ponder.I'm satisfied for now as previuosly stated.Kalil,your on your own,the forum disagrees with you as does the Daily Norsemen.Your Qb,receiver,DT theory is just nuts.It's why your prediction of a GB/Den final failed.
Your past 2 seasons in here are a grade D on viking stuff.If I need to restate what I say,then it's a waste of time.

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Yea,check your check down on Rice.THE reason for his 6.9.You have said now and before you love Flacco,I gave a comparison.We need Qb competition as I said previously and the jury is still out on Ponder.I'm satisfied for now as previuosly stated.Kalil,your on your own,the forum disagrees with you as does the Daily Norsemen.Your Qb,receiver,DT theory is just nuts.It's why your prediction of a GB/Den final failed.
Your past 2 seasons in here are a grade D on viking stuff.If I need to restate what I say,then it's a waste of time.
Why is the DT/QB thing bad? SF and the ravens have all-pro DT's. They also have great QB's, least this year. Certainly, the ravens & baltimore have better DT's than denver/packers, matter fact, they may be the two best DT's in football. I actually don't much care for flacco. just offered up the case others use-post season success, unflappable, cannon arm. for instance, flacco's long TD's to beat denver were 59, 32 and 70 yards.
neither team are the vikes, so i actually don't care who wins. I just picked the ravens since you went for the black QB unknowingly & you have written all over this forum for many years how you don't think they can win in the superbowl. I find that funny.
The Childress disciple

Victoria, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

So, Joe Flacco just completed the most impressive statistical post-season performance in the super bowl era, according to Alex Marvez. The Flacco 11 TD, 0 INT post season performance has only ever been matched by Joe Montana. Since Flacco is a free agent, white, and not worthy of the franchise tag in your opinion (that would be big money), do you think the Vikings should take a run at him?
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Baltimore-...

PF

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Purple Faithful wrote:
Ravens didn't have receivers. Last I checked Anquan Boldin and Torrey Smith are damn fine receivers. I'd love the for the Vikings to draft a tough, go for the ball receiver like Boldin. Like DeAndre Hopkins from Clemson. He fights for the ball in tight coverage.

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Boldin's really slow now. He's got the moves of Kliensasser at this point. Torrey Smith drops a ton of passes. But that's currently. Maybe I misunderstood childress, but i thought he was talking about when Flacco first entered the league. At that time, Baltimore did not have Boldin or Smith. The had true stiffs. Now, Torrey Smith is better than what the vikes have, etc, not looking to go there. kid can fly. And Boldin catches everything in traffic, fighting with whatever DE/LB or S they put on him, lol, so both would start for the purple.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••