|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Justin Blackmon.
James Avant insisted we draft what he termed "play maker".
I'm so glad nobody listens to "The Jimmy".
Just stick to Qb's that are projected 1st and 2nd off the board,it's your safest bet James,Newton looks terrible and is more than immature.RG is running and not good passing.Luck,my guy is the real deal.
James,I think PUP might be a good place for you.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

In today's Pro football Talk,next Carolina GM has a big decision to make.Their talking about dumping Newton.
Jimmy??????????Explain!!!!!!!! !!
He's your guy.
BAWAHAHAHA

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Childress wrote:
In today's Pro football Talk,next Carolina GM has a big decision to make.Their talking about dumping Newton.
Jimmy??????????Explain!!!!!!!! !!
He's your guy.
BAWAHAHAHA
21 football team would dump their QB for Cam Newton including the vikings. Only Big name coaches will apply for the job after the panthers fire Ron Rivera because the QB is already in place.

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Avant wrote:
<quoted text>21 football team would dump their QB for Cam Newton including the vikings. Only Big name coaches will apply for the job after the panthers fire Ron Rivera because the QB is already in place.
I'm thinking he's Vince Young.Fisher will tell you about that,maybe you mean H.S. coaches??????

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Childress wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking he's Vince Young.Fisher will tell you about that,maybe you mean H.S. coaches??????
Newton in his 2nd year has better numbers than Matthew Stafford IN HIS 4TH YEAR with MEGATRON. So you are saying Stafford is another Young also?

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Have yet to see Stafford pout on the sideline or to throw OC and teammates under the bus. Stafford is the best player and the better person.

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Newton in his 2nd year has better numbers than Matthew Stafford IN HIS 4TH YEAR with MEGATRON. So you are saying Stafford is another Young also?
Another case of Avant not checking facts. Here's where they stand after 6 games each.

Scam - 1387 yds, 5 TD, 6 INT, 6 fumbles and 1 win
Stafford - 1754 yds, 5 TD, 6 INT, O fumbles and 2 Wins

The only category Scam has a higher number than Stafford and it is fumbles. Doh! Jimmy goes down in flames.

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

In the self proclaimed guruuu's mind tt can't be Blackmon so it must be Gabbert and poor Jaguars passing attack. But wait a second it was QB holding Jimmy's 'playmaker' Blackmon back he'd still at least be best receiver on the team. Yet I see Cecil Shorts, Mercedes Lewis and Laurent Robinson all ahead of Blackmon. Also Blackmon is yet to find the end zone.

So if Vikings would have followed the guruuuu's advice they have no pass protection and nobody catching the ball. Sounds like a plan for success. That is if the Vikings wanted follow the Matt Milen draft plan.

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Newton in his 2nd year has better numbers than Matthew Stafford IN HIS 4TH YEAR with MEGATRON. So you are saying Stafford is another Young also?
I want to see the #1 player in the draft carry a team on his back.James why can't your proclaimed play maker do this?????Why are the wins laughable?????James did you boo boo again???? With the spot light on your Qb this week,plus you gushing all over him prior to his draft,I want to see Newton carry the team on his back this Sun.You better not hide Jimmy.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Stubby wrote:
<quoted text>
Another case of Avant not checking facts. Here's where they stand after 6 games each.
Scam - 1387 yds, 5 TD, 6 INT, 6 fumbles and 1 win
Stafford - 1754 yds, 5 TD, 6 INT, O fumbles and 2 Wins
The only category Scam has a higher number than Stafford and it is fumbles. Doh! Jimmy goes down in flames.
You forgot the most important statistics. Stafford is in his 4th year and has MEGATRON. Newton is in his 2nd year with a 36 year old number 1 receiver headed over the hill.

4th year compared to Newton's 2nd says it all. Newton is just learning Stafford should be a savvy veteran.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Stubby wrote:
In the self proclaimed guruuu's mind tt can't be Blackmon so it must be Gabbert and poor Jaguars passing attack. But wait a second it was QB holding Jimmy's 'playmaker' Blackmon back he'd still at least be best receiver on the team. Yet I see Cecil Shorts, Mercedes Lewis and Laurent Robinson all ahead of Blackmon. Also Blackmon is yet to find the end zone.
So if Vikings would have followed the guruuuu's advice they have no pass protection and nobody catching the ball. Sounds like a plan for success. That is if the Vikings wanted follow the Matt Milen draft plan.
2 interceptions in each of the last 3 games 50 throw yards last game says if we had Randy Moss in his heyday Ponder could get him the ball.

Making excuses for our franchise QB won't make him better. Ponder need to know if he doesn't play up to my expectations he gets no pass from me. I want him to be afraid of me to get the best out of him.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

could not get him the ball.
Magnum Man

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

No Jimmy the most important stat is the Wins. Newton hasn't got many of those.

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Wow. Look at the excuses thrown out.

Carolina has a 36 yr old receiver. waaah. That old receiver is 14th in the league by the way.

You guys are picking on me so I'll throw Ponder under the bus even though the the discussion was Newton vs Stafford. waaaah. Ponder has 5 wins to Scams 1. 5 to 1, 5 to 1, 5 to 1.

Boo hoo hoo. Poor little Jimmy needs a crybaby excuses towel. I think I'll get him one for Xmas and have it embroidered with Guruuuu on it.

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

The recently fired Panthers GM made a comment that the Panthers need to find locker room leaders, a la Tom Brady in New England. Hmmmm locker room leader like a well known QB on another team.

That is a slam on Scam. He is not a leader and that will hurt him until he goes the way of Vince Young and disappears.

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Avant wrote:
<quoted text>2 interceptions in each of the last 3 games 50 throw yards last game says if we had Randy Moss in his heyday Ponder could get him the ball.
Making excuses for our franchise QB won't make him better. Ponder need to know if he doesn't play up to my expectations he gets no pass from me. I want him to be afraid of me to get the best out of him.
You had Ponder going 3rd rd.How come Ponder beat Newton????How come Ponder is winning more games
THAN THE #1 OVERALL SELECTION.
James your skill as a Qb picker is suspect.
I'm pulling for Newton.
But in all honesty Ponder is doing pretty good for what you say is 3rd rd stuff.
Jimmy have you looked at the local papers in Carolina????Their laughing at YOUR Newton.He is making national head lines as a loser.
By the way,how come your play maker Blackmon is doing worse than the worse??????
Avant I have to admit,you haven't done well in any drafts,thoughts,and especially anything Viking related.
James
YOUR FIRED
GET OUT
This looks like it's headed for another Jimmy mess.

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

2 years left on Newton's contract.Their all saying he'll be joining T.Jackson in Siberia (Buffalo).
Jimmy how much is Newton's 2nd deal going to worth???Don't include change.
The Panthers had such a great running game until Cam showed up,he is pulling the team apart Jimmy.Wr Smith already ripped into him.
I want to see Newton carry the team on his back come Sun.
James and Cam are now on my watch list for failure.

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Mr.Avant,
According to you Newton was a play maker.
When he showed up in Carolina they had a kick ass ground game with DeAngelo Williams,Jonathan Stewart and added Mike Tolbert from the Chargers who was a kick ass back the prior 2 years.They have all-pro Steve Smith and added last year TE Greg Olsen who was damn good in Chi.They have a promising receiver in Brandon Lafell.
That offense should have been all that AND a bag of chips,if we could believe you and Cam being a play maker.
Instead all have been rendered less than good players.
It can't be the Madden curse
so
it must be "The Jimmy curse".
Damn James
you really do blow.
Admit Cam is not a play maker and I'll let you off the Jimmy curse line.
I'm pulling for Newton.

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy you've been bombed more than Berlin back in the day.
Do you even have running water?
The forum is preparing another attack.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Childress wrote:
Mr.Avant,
According to you Newton was a play maker.
When he showed up in Carolina they had a kick ass ground game with DeAngelo Williams,Jonathan Stewart and added Mike Tolbert from the Chargers who was a kick ass back the prior 2 years.They have all-pro Steve Smith and added last year TE Greg Olsen who was damn good in Chi.They have a promising receiver in Brandon Lafell.
That offense should have been all that AND a bag of chips,if we could believe you and Cam being a play maker.
Instead all have been rendered less than good players.
It can't be the Madden curse
so
it must be "The Jimmy curse".
Damn James
you really do blow.
Admit Cam is not a play maker and I'll let you off the Jimmy curse line.
I'm pulling for Newton.
DeAngelo Williams,Jonathan Stewart,Mike Tolbert, Steve Smith, Greg Olsen are washed up. Brandon Lafell is a never was and never will be. That's why the GM was fired.

Who would you take for the rest of their careers Newton or Ponder? Be honest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Minnesota Vikings Forum right now

Search the Minnesota Vikings Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NFL Executives Think Josh Freeman Was Done Wron... 2 hr Harry 5
**** 1st Round Draft Pick Is ***** 2 hr Harry 33
MCM 2014 Community Mock Draft: The Minnesota Vi... 8 hr Kanfan 2
Tom Savage Fri viking nation 32
2014 NN community mock draft: With the 8th pick... Apr 16 Lito 1
Darren Sharper: Ex-Viking challenging his no-ba... Apr 16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Minnesota Vikings 2014 draft preview: Quarterback Apr 15 viking nation 1
•••
•••