The Vikings STINK!!!
Rich

United States

#1 Oct 1, 2006
I've had it with this team. Their QB stinks, They don't have a running game, and their wr's can't catch! And the defence can't cover. Every year I've watched them fail. I just can't watch this sorry excuse of a team play anymore. Go Bears!
JDBrocks

United States

#2 Oct 1, 2006
Rich wrote:
I've had it with this team. Their QB stinks, They don't have a running game, and their wr's can't catch! And the defence can't cover. Every year I've watched them fail. I just can't watch this sorry excuse of a team play anymore. Go Bears!
good we don't want you ya sorry excuse for a football fan.
VIKINGS_CHAMPION SHIPS-0

Schenectady, NY

#3 Oct 5, 2006
Rich wrote:
So you've come to your senses.....Your days of suffering are over...
isiah

Augusta, MT

#4 Jan 18, 2012
The vikes are idiots go Cardinals!!!!
Jerry

Madison, WI

#5 Oct 27, 2013
I wouldn't mind if I knew they were firing the coaching staff and the offensive front line. There's no hole for Peterson to go through. No offensive or defensive scheme works. Can't even compete against a banged up Packers team. What a bummer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings Draft Day Sat SFB phart 36
News New England Patriots again projected to lead NF... May 1 SFB phartx 2
News Vikings GM: Bridgewater's status still being de... (Nov '17) Apr '18 Pull Fart Finger 10
News Vikings re-sign kicker Kai Forbath after strong... Apr '18 Pull Fart Finger 81
News Former Giants receiver Tavarres King signs with... Apr '18 Magnum Man II 1
Why do the Vikings suck so much balls? (May '17) Apr '18 SFB phart 48
Onto the draft.......... Apr '18 SFB phart 14