First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#161 Feb 19, 2013
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Sir, when on my laptop.
lol
60for40

Duluth, MN

#162 Feb 19, 2013
My that 40 for 60 sure is a good looking guy, with huge arms to boot. He sure is down to earth for a guy who walked on the moon.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#163 Feb 19, 2013

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#164 Feb 20, 2013
60for40 wrote:
My that 40 for 60 sure is a good looking guy, with huge arms to boot. He sure is down to earth for a guy who walked on the moon.
For there to be a MonahDav,EZG would have had to receive the medal of honor.That didn't happen,nor did the tree trunk arms,sister wanting to marry him,shot up hand,resulting in typing era's,the tree business.Or just about everything.And then to post as an impostor and claim you never heard of the other two aces,is just bad.Real bad.We've all proved who this latest version really is.Damn embarrassing.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#165 Feb 20, 2013
errors
viking nation

Madera, CA

#166 Feb 20, 2013
What is embarrassing is others new members having to see your post, your a sorry group. I am sure others coming to this site thinks the same of you all. I said it before I will post here when ever I feel like it & there isnt a thing any of you can do about that. I also will respond to other post on here as I did to Purple Faithful post on vaccaro. I can care less what sorry people like your selfs think. I must say you guys are hatefull dogs & you will pay the price when facing god.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#167 Feb 20, 2013
ezg alert,post 166
viking nation

Madera, CA

#168 Feb 20, 2013
167-Twelve year old alert^^^^^ That has no life^^^^^That makes this site his paradise 24/7^^^^^^^

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#169 Feb 20, 2013
post 168 ezg alert
grade F,on name,I don't read her post.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#170 Feb 20, 2013
ezg/monahdav/viking nation is a stolen valor lying scumbag. He now suffers from delusions that he isn't who we all know he is.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#172 Feb 25, 2013
Oops, forgot. I have to address the UN on my patent which will cure cancer right after I single handedly wipe out hunger world wide.
Madera will have to wait, but it would be too EZ Gee.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#173 Feb 25, 2013
Stubby wrote:
ezg/monahdav/viking nation is a stolen valor lying scumbag. He now suffers from delusions that he isn't who we all know he is.
And the delusional dolt believes he has heaven's blessings in all of this, hoping God smites all of us for calling him out.
You simply can't make this stuff up!!!!
60for40

Duluth, MN

#174 Feb 25, 2013
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>For there to be a MonahDav,EZG would have had to receive the medal of honor.That didn't happen,nor did the tree trunk arms,sister wanting to marry him,shot up hand,resulting in typing era's,the tree business.Or just about everything.And then to post as an impostor and claim you never heard of the other two aces,is just bad.Real bad.We've all proved who this latest version really is.Damn embarrassing.
Clear as day to anyone with one bad eye and half a nose, but Monahdav thinks it's stealthy. LOL
40 by Any Other Name

Duluth, MN

#175 Feb 25, 2013
Purple Faithful wrote:
Influences are relevant, especially when it's someone like Moss counseling rookies eager to explode on the NFL scene. I remember Moss and Carter in Culpepper's ear, making their subjective case for the next pass, and how easily they beat the defensive backs on every play, according to them.
Teams are better than individuals, especially when team sports cannot rely on one glorified individual. AD deserves better, Frazier deserves better, and without someone willing to sacrifice the team for their own personal goals. Harvin will have to come to Leslie' lap, and hopefully soon.
Harry

Los Angeles, CA

#176 Feb 26, 2013
viking nation wrote:
What is embarrassing is others new members having to see your post, your a sorry group. I am sure others coming to this site thinks the same of you all. I said it before I will post here when ever I feel like it & there isnt a thing any of you can do about that. I also will respond to other post on here as I did to Purple Faithful post on vaccaro. I can care less what sorry people like your selfs think. I must say you guys are hatefull dogs & you will pay the price when facing god.
Contact the CDC. Whatever you caught from Avant is incurable and has a very poor prognosis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ready Or Not, It's Teddy Time In Minnesota 14 min jacob 35
Non-Teddy Notes on Falcons Game 44 min Avant 18
End of the NFL Blackout Rule 1 hr Stubby 1
Falcons at Vikings game thread 16 hr Gonzo 68
Tailgating Minnesota Vikings Fans Sound Off Abo... Mon Max Flatulence 4
Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater will try to buck h... Sun Brad 7
With Chad Greenway Hurt, Gerald Hodges Gets His... Sep 26 Adrian Beaturson 4

Minnesota Vikings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE