Congratulations Geneo Smith

“Reigning Draft and QB Guru.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#43 Dec 5, 2013
and as if on cue comes his brother/lover. The Fake Vikings Fan.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#44 Dec 5, 2013
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Fantasy Football team is under the name “mohandav”? LMFAO!!
You said you were NOT mohandav / ezg357. Why did you lie? You should explain horrible actions.
I have the links Dave, it goes full circle now. There is no use in hiding it. I have you as ezg357 and David Monahan on 1 link and you as David Monahan and monahdav on another. Now you posted as viking nation and copy pasted you FF team info with the name monahdav. It is all over.
Viking nation /ezg357 / monahdav please explain all of this horrible lying.
The one fantasy team under monahdav is in first place on NFL.com . Go to NFL.com fantasty look up monahdav NFL managed 2170063 I have a few teams I use as test teams to test players then I try & get that player for my real team. Also with any luck my other team can knock off other teams I my have to face in the future, Not a bad idea I thought. I already told you that I can't really answer why I said what I did. The thing is I finally did admit it. I didn't have to & knew it wouldn't change things here. Lets not drag this out GBPmies I know how you like doing that. Remember the strength of schedule - You posted as much as I did maybe more.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#45 Dec 5, 2013
The thing is Stubby I do know football Not everyone has a leading fantsy team on NFL.com that has thousands of people playing. I follow college & pro. I am here to stay Stubby - like it or not thats your choice.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#46 Dec 6, 2013
Dipshit Dave fantasy is not break football. With the world of lies you live in no wonder you are so giddy about fantasy league.

As for thanking Childress, he wasn't being nice he was pointing our basic fantasy league rules that all other people are smart enough to figure it out for yourself.

Do us all a favor a stick with NFL.com fantasy forum and leave ours. we're sick of your lies
viking nation

Madera, CA

#47 Dec 6, 2013
Stubby wrote:
Dipshit Dave fantasy is not break football. With the world of lies you live in no wonder you are so giddy about fantasy league.
As for thanking Childress, he wasn't being nice he was pointing our basic fantasy league rules that all other people are smart enough to figure it out for yourself.
Do us all a favor a stick with NFL.com fantasy forum and leave ours. we're sick of your lies
Still Chlidress wouldn't have posted the info if I hadn't ask for the info. He didn't have to post a thing & being he did I was thanking him. So you know who I am Your post Your B>S isn't going to make me go from this site! Grow up Your a Old Man that can't get past the fact that someone lied. Your the real pathetic one here.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#48 Dec 7, 2013
Anyway did anyone hear that Peterson would like to play in Texas? If I had any say before I traded him to Dallas or Houston I would see if Cleveland would trade Josh Gordon & maybe the first round draft pick the Browns got from the Colts for Trent Richardson for Peterson.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#49 Dec 7, 2013
I can get past fact someone lied when you call them out on and they admit it like a nan. Not only did you not admit it you created another name to try and hide behind. That is cowardice. You are a liar am coward and quite frankly the stupidest poster in the forum. Considering the low quality of posters like avant and the idiot farts guy from Houston saying you are the stupidest means you are pretty freak in dumb. Go away dipshit Dave.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#50 Dec 7, 2013
Stubby wrote:
I can get past fact someone lied when you call them out on and they admit it like a nan. Not only did you not admit it you created another name to try and hide behind. That is cowardice. You are a liar am coward and quite frankly the stupidest poster in the forum. Considering the low quality of posters like avant and the idiot farts guy from Houston saying you are the stupidest means you are pretty freak in dumb. Go away dipshit Dave.
I know more about football then you Stubby But yet you say I have the stupidest posted. I can explain my misspelling & my word sentencing. You have no excuses Your still not getting past the fact you was lied to! LOOK at your post dummy. You have No excuses Stubby None for being a rude idiot & None for having zero knowledge of the game of football but yet you stay on this forum when you have the lease amount of knowledge of the game, Less then anyone on this forum. This is why all you do on this forum is pick & whine like a baby..

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#51 Dec 8, 2013
You don't know jackshit. You know how to look up stats and how to lie. You have no idea what I know about football because I choose to share it with people I respect.
You're a coward and liar. Perhaps you didn't hear that you are a coward and liar. Go away dipshit dave.

“Reigning Draft and QB Guru.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#52 Dec 8, 2013
I'm confused....when did Dan Marino get benched. Like Geno did today!

When did Dan Marino not start? Like Geno isn't starting next week?

LOL

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#53 Dec 9, 2013
RGIII benched in favor of pocket passer Kirk Cousins. Another of avant's superstar best of all time and other bs claim to fame QB picks goes down in flames.

“Reigning Draft and QB Guru.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#54 Dec 9, 2013
Stubby wrote:
RGIII benched in favor of pocket passer Kirk Cousins. Another of avant's superstar best of all time and other bs claim to fame QB picks goes down in flames.
Simply put, "the curse lives on".

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#55 Dec 9, 2013
Stubby wrote:
RGIII benched in favor of pocket passer Kirk Cousins. Another of avant's superstar best of all time and other bs claim to fame QB picks goes down in flames.
You never mentioned it was garbage time when Cousins played.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#56 Dec 10, 2013
Benched is benched. Shanahan is considering benching RGIII for "health reasons" which is the excuse Shanahan has been looking for.

RGIII is spoiled brat by Dan Snyder. The team knows it and simply won't play good for him. Watch the team win a few with Cousins.

“Reigning Draft and QB Guru.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#57 Dec 10, 2013
Its a case where owner thinks he knows better than the coach. Owner wants RG3PO to play, coach doesn't.

Of course there is another reason why A Fake Vikings Fan would want RG3PO to keep playing.

If RG3PO keeps playing, then Washington gets the 1st pick overall in the NFL draft. If Cousins plays, there is a possibility that Washington might win and lose that 1st round pick in the draft. Making it possible that the Vikings would get that position. But a Fake Vikings Fan would be cheering RG3PO on so that Washington will keep that position.

However it could also be that the Fake Viking Fan really is that QB illiterate and is just making dumb calls. I'll let you decide.

Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#58 Dec 10, 2013
Magnum Man II wrote:
Its a case where owner thinks he knows better than the coach. Owner wants RG3PO to play, coach doesn't.
Of course there is another reason why A Fake Vikings Fan would want RG3PO to keep playing.
If RG3PO keeps playing, then Washington gets the 1st pick overall in the NFL draft. If Cousins plays, there is a possibility that Washington might win and lose that 1st round pick in the draft. Making it possible that the Vikings would get that position. But a Fake Vikings Fan would be cheering RG3PO on so that Washington will keep that position.
However it could also be that the Fake Viking Fan really is that QB illiterate and is just making dumb calls. I'll let you decide.
Houston is a lock for #1 and the Rams own the Skins pick.Both are projected to draft Qb's.
In that event,we get FA Cutler who the Bears will not resign.We pick up another FA,a CB of either Tillman or Talib stay put at hopefully 3 and draft Clowney or Barr.
If Houston goes Cutler,they'll draft a D player.The Rams will go Qb leaving us in a quandary.If Atl somehow draws 2nd they may trade,Spielman better have his "A"game this time.

Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#59 Dec 10, 2013
The Redskins gain nothing by losing and they gave it all for RG.
IF and a big if,say the above post plays out the way I see it,then our 2nd rd pick needs to be OG or a CB to go along with Rhodes,and either the Tillman/Talib FA.We totally need a DB makeover.And some more help on the OL.And of course the DL,but I'm projecting that above if all goes to plan.
To early to say,with so many teams sucking.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#60 Dec 10, 2013
My fantasy team won the regular season championship OYES also one of other teams also in the playoffs.. BAM.. Not bad for my first full year playing.

“Reigning Draft and QB Guru.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#61 Dec 10, 2013
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Houston is a lock for #1 and the Rams own the Skins pick.Both are projected to draft Qb's.
In that event,we get FA Cutler who the Bears will not resign.We pick up another FA,a CB of either Tillman or Talib stay put at hopefully 3 and draft Clowney or Barr.
If Houston goes Cutler,they'll draft a D player.The Rams will go Qb leaving us in a quandary.If Atl somehow draws 2nd they may trade,Spielman better have his "A"game this time.
Don't the Rams have their franchise QB? That could play better for the Vikings.

“Reigning Draft and QB Guru.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#62 Dec 10, 2013
Speilman should be informed that he needs his "A" game on draft day.

Or he will be looking for "A" job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings VS Rams Thu SFB pharts 2
Who should start at QB in week 10? Thu SFB pharts 18
al franken Thu SFB PHARTs 2
Adrian Peterson Thu SFB PHARTs 56
Cam Newton Thu SFB PHARTs 28
Vikings VS Redskins Nov 14 SFB PHARTS 10
Kaupernick = collusion Nov 9 SFB pharts 2
More from around the web