Minnesota Vikings' Linebacker Position Needs Some Serious Help

Jan 30, 2014 Full story: Rant Sports

The Minnesota Vikings have undergone some serious changes this offseason already.

Full Story
viking nation

Madera, CA

#1 Jan 30, 2014
Bishop is injury prone I wouldn't resign him. The Vikes do need LBs & a MLB But they also have bigger needs in the secondary with their strong safety & CBs that can't cover anyone. Then they got to look how the front line just didn't get the push they needed & a DT & DE is needed. I would find the LBS & DE needed in free agency. Their are more of them in free agency then the other positions.
GBPmies

Finland

#2 Jan 31, 2014
So what you are saying is the vikings defense was nNOT as good as the 2000 Ravens (not evenclose) as you claimed they would be and need help at every position and that you are a POS Valor Stealing scumbag.

In short… you are dipshit. Is that what you are saying? Because we already knew all of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free agent bargain bin 1 hr Avant 1
Post Your Vikings Mock Draft 3 hr Magnum Man II 38
Something Basic 4 hr Magnum Man II 1
Bostick 6 hr Censored Lion Fan 20
DeVante Parker Should Be Vikings' Draft Target 11 hr Magnum Man II 11
Sources: Vikings flying to meet with Peterson Thu Laughing Bear Fan 1
2015 draft and free agency Wed Stubby 93
More from around the web