Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#21 May 25, 2014
Magnum Man II wrote:
how about 3:
Duante Culpepper
Tavaris Jackson
Josh Freeman
all of which you said would take the Vikings to the Super Bowl. Not one is even wearing a Vikings Jersey now.
Those aren't lies they are opinions. Learn the definition of lies!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 May 25, 2014
well your opinions are wrong and you've lied about each one.

Nope I stand correct. You are a lier and a Fake Vikings Fan

Go Away.......Fake Vikings Fan

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#23 Jun 3, 2014
viking nation wrote:
<quoted text> LIke Who doesn't know McCarthy fixed Aaron's mechanics Why did it take three year's ? Rodgers was drafted as the 24th pick of the first round. Almost every QB drafted in the first round starts, Maybe you didn't know that stat. If Rodgers got to start even the next year maybe that superbowl win would have come a year sooner & maybe they could have had Back to Back Super Bowls. I read everything ! don't be knocking my resea rch.
It takes that long to fix mechanics. If you put a guy in right away, under pressure he reverts to what has worked in the past. Tebow, Ponder, TJ, etc. Takes time practicing the new mechanics without pressure in your face so that it becomes the new natural after having done it a certain way for 12 years.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#24 Jun 4, 2014
Purple Faithful wrote:
<quoted text>It takes that long to fix mechanics. If you put a guy in right away, under pressure he reverts to what has worked in the past. Tebow, Ponder, TJ, etc. Takes time practicing the new mechanics without pressure in your face so that it becomes the new natural after having done it a certain way for 12 years.
True Learning the system & getting your mechanics down without pressure in your face is a big key in the QBs development I agree with that.
Purple Prayers

Victoria, MN

#25 Jun 11, 2014
http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/8...
1. Size/measurables:
Bridgewater measured in at 6-foot-2, 214 pounds at the NFL combine. At his pro day, he was six pounds lighter, at 208 pounds.

There are only five active NFL quarterbacks who are listed at 208 pounds or lighter. Of those five, only Seattle's Russell Wilson is a starter.

Bridgewater also has the smallest hands (9.25 inches) measured of any of the top QB prospects. There have been 39 quarterbacks since 2008 who have had a hand size of 9.25 inches or smaller at the NFL combine. Of those players, only 18 percent have started half of an NFL season (eight games) and none has made the Pro Bowl.

In comparison, of the 36 players with a hand size larger than or equal to Johnny Manziel’s (9.88 inches) since 2008, 31 percent started at least eight NFL games and four have already made the Pro Bowl.

Given Bridgewater’s below-average hand size and his lack of experience in cold temperatures (he did not start a single game in freezing temperatures while at Louisville), teams may question his ability to grip the football in cold weather.
==========
So. Zero successes. Well, maybe we wish real hard, everything will turn out.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26 Jun 11, 2014
Purple Prayers, I noticed that your from Carbondale, IL. I'm from Pinckneyville, IL.

Glad to hear from you and maybe someday we'll run into each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas 2 hr viking nation 1
Get On The Vikings Bandwagon (Jun '14) 2 hr Avant 46
Culpepper/Moss era 5 hr Avant 3
Merry Christmas 6 hr Avant 1
who to cut and who to keep 7 hr eric 7
6 viking nation has Won NFL.com Fantasy Footbal... 20 hr Stubby 12
Vikings at Dolphins 20 hr Stubby 49
More from around the web