Brett Favre: Vikings' offensive coord...

Brett Favre: Vikings' offensive coordinator visits workout in M...

There are 49 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 12, 2009, titled Brett Favre: Vikings' offensive coordinator visits workout in M.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Vikings offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell visited Brett Favre in Hattiesburg, Miss., last week to watch him throw passes, but it still remains uncertain when the currently retired quarterback will make a decision on playing in Minnesota this season, according to an ESPN.com report Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Patrick T Randolph

La Crosse, WI

#21 Jul 15, 2009
I hope he returns, I think we all do!!!!
Favre

Atlanta, GA

#22 Jul 15, 2009
I will, I just dont know how to stop returning and failing.

Since: Jun 09

Cape Coral, FL

#23 Jul 15, 2009
IS THIS THE CHICAGO TRIBUNE? I BELIEVE SO BECAUSE I CHECKED THE MAIN WEB PAGE, SO WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE ALL SO TIRE TIRED TIRED TIRED BRETT FAVRE STORY?
WHO CARES ABOUT ANOTHER FADING QB TRYING TO HOLD ON TO HIS GLORY DAYS? HE'S MADE AN ASS OF HIMSELF FOR TO MANY YEARS, AND YOUR JUST THROWING MORE GAS ON THE FIRE THAT IS THE JOKE OF HIS COMEBACKS!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 09

Cape Coral, FL

#24 Jul 15, 2009
Patrick T Randolph wrote:
I hope he returns, I think we all do!!!!
HEY MEAT HEAD,
NOTICE I DIDN'T SAY CHEESE HEAD (WHAT A STUPID NAME BY THE WAY), WHO CARES ABOUT THIS OVER THE HILL, WASHED UP EGOMANIAC? BRETT FAVRE'S DAY IN THE SUN IS OVER, AND IT ENDED YEARS AND YEARS AGO. LET IT GO MEATHEAD!!?!?!?!?!
Favre

Atlanta, GA

#25 Jul 15, 2009
When I return, I will already be planning my 3rd retirement.
Sage Rosenfumbles

Houston, TX

#26 Jul 16, 2009
Just refuse to mentor us Brett like you did in the past with others. That way we look even more stupid. Teach me how to throw even more INT's and I will teach you a scaled down version of the helicopter maneuver. One you can do using a walker.

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#27 Jul 16, 2009
anyone gonna eat that last meatball?
Sage Rosenpharts

Saint Petersburg, FL

#28 Jul 16, 2009
New update on the Vikings website .......

http://www.gothicaldea.com/ENTER/GEEKSCORNER/...
ZSHOOTER

Anchorage, AK

#29 Jul 16, 2009
Sage Rosenpharts wrote:
New update on the Vikings website .......
http://www.gothicaldea.com/ENTER/GEEKSCORNER/...
I guess you being a quarterback you've probably heard and smelled most of those LOL!!!
Favre

Atlanta, GA

#30 Jul 16, 2009
I cant wait to smell some Vikings farts as I continue my retirement world tour.
Gonzo

United States

#31 Jul 17, 2009
I hope he comes back for the Vikes. It would stick in the craw of the Packers for the traitor that he is...and the Bears D would have two more chances to make him taste the turf.

jacksonville beach, FL

#32 Jul 17, 2009
Gonzo wrote:
I hope he comes back for the Vikes. It would stick in the craw of the Packers for the traitor that he is...and the Bears D would have two more chances to make him taste the turf.
its just a shame they wont be able to get to him in time. This'll be favres best season due to that fact. And it was only a matter of time before he realized the packers organization was being flushed down the toilet just like the bears and would have to get out. Cutler will end up another rex grossman after getting a taste of the bear fans and get the hell out of dodge.
BigJohn

AOL

#33 Jul 17, 2009
WOW,You just won the Assz Clown Award!! The Bears Will Easily Win The Division At 12-4 or 13-3!! You Vike & Packer fans are Delusional & Full Of Wishful Thinking!! There are NO Rivals for the Bears this year in the NFC! GO BEARS,2009 DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!
jonnie

AOL

#34 Jul 17, 2009
bulldog3 wrote:
<quoted text>
its just a shame they wont be able to get to him in time. This'll be favres best season due to that fact. And it was only a matter of time before he realized the packers organization was being flushed down the toilet just like the bears and would have to get out. Cutler will end up another rex grossman after getting a taste of the bear fans and get the hell out of dodge.
Talk about being flushed down the toilet,like You what a Loser! I guess you would know,bathroom boy. Thats where you got your Herpes didnt you? You can come out of the closet now.we all know!! You are a gay boy lookin for love,except there are probably web sites for people like you,just not here!! GO BEARS,2009 DIVISION CHAMPS!!
Pablo

AOL

#35 Jul 17, 2009
bulldog3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be the stupidest Loser,I have ever seen,or heard from!! You should just Kill yourself,and save us the trouble,Loser Boy!! What a Waste,My Dog would Chow Your Dog Down,for Breahfast!!
Pablo

AOL

#36 Jul 17, 2009
On my last post I meant Breakfast!

jacksonville beach, FL

#39 Jul 18, 2009
i do have some good smoke by the way thank you. The thing you arent getting is the bears are gonna be disappointing a lot of fans due to losing to teams in which are supposedly inferior but have just as much talent but better coaching. I cant see too many teams around the league who wont be able to beat the bears this season. Maybe the texans but im sure grossman will be able to show up the sausage kings as well.
Favre

Atlanta, GA

#40 Jul 18, 2009
I will be disappointing a lot of Vikings fans due to not leading this team to a Super Bowl.
favre

Erie, PA

#41 Jul 18, 2009
sAGE U ARE A TRIP LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
favre

Erie, PA

#42 Jul 18, 2009
sage i liked the dementia def. i was howling

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A year after discontent, Adrian Peterson happy ... May 25 Magnum Man II 2
News Teddy Bridgewater's development is Vikings' big... May 24 Magnum Man II 2
News Minnesota Vikings: Examining the options at cen... May 24 Magnum Man II 6
News Vikings send another signal that Cordarrelle Pa... May 9 Laughing Bear Fan 9
Draft Thoughts May 3 Magnum Man II 22
News German WR Moritz Boehringer drafted by Vikings May 2 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Shuffling the O Line May 1 Magnum Man II 2
More from around the web