Minnesota Vikings: Everson Griffen sa...

Minnesota Vikings: Everson Griffen says new baby, best season prove motivating

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities story from Apr 7, 2013, titled Minnesota Vikings: Everson Griffen says new baby, best season prove motivating. In it, TwinCities reports that:

Coming off his best season in the NFL and approaching restricted free agency, Everson Griffen has plenty of reasons to be motivated for the 2013 season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

Meatball

Orlando, FL

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Everson played in Az great player, really turned life around deserves success, he also dropped some weight, I think he like that coverage gig nothing but TD's in his coverage future

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Just a thought, Everson may be the Man if/when the Vikes decide to not extend Jared. Allen will still command a huge salary, but will he be worth it at that point?
GBPmies

Finland

#3 Apr 8, 2013
40for60 wrote:
Just a thought, Everson may be the Man if/when the Vikes decide to not extend Jared. Allen will still command a huge salary, but will he be worth it at that point?
I was thinking the same. I am suprised they have not tried to move him already or sign him to a short extension that ultimatly lowers his cap number. Is he really getting 17 million this year? That seems crazy high! That is the highest for DEs as far as I know.

But I think all 3 Allen, Robison, and Everson are all 2014 FAs so them have some choices to make.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/minnesota-vikings/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Adrian Peterson can't stop eating seafood in Ne... 9 hr SeasonPhartsz 5
News Vikings taking back the North? SKOL Wed Taking phart 2
News Bold predictions for the New Orleans Saints in ... Jun 19 SoundsPhart 3
News Adrian Peterson says one thing about his scouti... Jun 19 SaysPharts 4
News Would bringing in Eric Decker make any sense? Jun 17 ThePharts 31
News Unclear how Raiders' Vegas stadium will benefit... Jun 16 Raiders phartsz 2
News Vikings to Induct Moss, Rashad into Ring of Honor Jun 16 RingPhartz 4
More from around the web