Adrian Peterson Wants Michael Vick To Quarterback the Vikings

Mar 5, 2014 Full story: TheVikingAge 10

Dec 15, 2013; Minneapolis, MN, USA; Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson and Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick pose for a photo following the game at Mall of America Field at H.H.H. Metrodome.

Full Story
antonio

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2014
Im with u on this AP instant playoff team with all that speed including patterson at receiver this my choice versus all the other teams out there
Brian White

Baltimore, MD

#2 Mar 5, 2014
I agree we need vick
shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#3 Mar 6, 2014
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) According to a report, the Philadelphia Eagles will not be bringing back Michael Vick for another season.

CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora reports the Eagles are going in a different direction with the backup quarterback spot, and are not interested in retaining Vick.

As La Canfora reports, Nick Foles is their starter and the team will explore other veterans to help man the position.

Vick joined the Eagles in 2009. He led the team to the Miracle in the Meadowlands Part 2 as well as a playoff appearance during the 2010 season
shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#4 Mar 6, 2014
Brian White wrote:
I agree we need vick
You can have the Convick lol

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 6, 2014
shadoz wrote:
PHILADELPHIA (CBS)— According to a report, the Philadelphia Eagles will not be bringing back Michael Vick for another season.

CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora reports the Eagles are going in a different direction with the backup quarterback spot, and are not interested in retaining Vick.

As La Canfora reports, Nick Foles is their starter and the team will explore other veterans to help man the position.

Vick joined the Eagles in 2009. He led the team to the Miracle in the Meadowlands Part 2 as well as a playoff appearance during the 2010 season
He's injury prone.
Vick Hater

Folsom, CA

#6 Mar 6, 2014
So many different teams mentioned where this sociopath may end up. It's just a question which team will this POS curse next. The team that ends up signing the sociopath will deserve their fate.
antonio

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 6, 2014
If u diagnose this the vikings with Vick iz fire!!!!! AP runs a 4.3 40 best running back in the league possibly in history he will get 25 to 30 carries a game this will take pressure off Vick and teams wont have 2 concentrate only on him AP iz the right formula for Vick with a qb that has 4.3 speed and best running back in future history linebackers and safeties will b forced 2 stay put and cornerbacks will have cover 1 on 1 the vickings got Cordelle Patterson big playmaker receiver who also got 4.2, 4.3 speed MAN THIS IZ GOING TO SCARE DEFENSES!!!!!!! The vickings only got 1 qb on there roster Christian Ponder time 4 him 2 sit his sorry butt down and watch this speed show wit AP Patterson and Vick I can throw the deep ball better than Ponder wen u got the best running back in the world advocating 4 Vick this needs 2 happen I pray 2 the FOOTBALL GODS THIS HAPPENS !!!!!
viking nation

Madera, CA

#8 Mar 6, 2014
The Vick had RB McCoy & WR DeSean Jackson & they take didn't take the pressure off of Vick & McCoy was the top RB last year The last time Vick played a full season he was with the Falcons.We all talked about Ponder not being able to make it through a season without injury Well the same goes for Vick. The team pays out big money for Vick & he sits on the bench & the backup has got to finish the season. Vick isn't going to turn the Vikes into a playoff team. in one year, The team has to many problems. The only way I would say sign Vick is if the Vikes can get him cheap & im talking a little more then what they gave Cassel per season .. Vick is going to be some teams backup QB if he isn't willing to take a one year deal for 6 to 8M a year.
BigIrish

Covington, VA

#9 Mar 7, 2014
As a Bears fan, please pick up Vick. He's done!
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#10 Mar 8, 2014
antonio wrote:
If u diagnose this the vikings with Vick iz fire!!!!! AP runs a 4.3 40 best running back in the league possibly in history he will get 25 to 30 carries a game this will take pressure off Vick and teams wont have 2 concentrate only on him AP iz the right formula for Vick with a qb that has 4.3 speed and best running back in future history linebackers and safeties will b forced 2 stay put and cornerbacks will have cover 1 on 1 the vickings got Cordelle Patterson big playmaker receiver who also got 4.2, 4.3 speed MAN THIS IZ GOING TO SCARE DEFENSES!!!!!!! The vickings only got 1 qb on there roster Christian Ponder time 4 him 2 sit his sorry butt down and watch this speed show wit AP Patterson and Vick I can throw the deep ball better than Ponder wen u got the best running back in the world advocating 4 Vick this needs 2 happen I pray 2 the FOOTBALL GODS THIS HAPPENS !!!!!
You're delusional! Speed isn't the only thing necessary to have a winning, successful team, especially in the NFL. The QB has to be the most intelligent player on the offensive team and, simply put, vick is too ignorant and unintelligent to successfully guide a top rate offense. He reads a defense about as well as he reads latin, in braille. Physical skill will only get a QB so far, brains and intelligence are far more important..........Peyton Manning..........I rest my case. Vick is nothing short of an idiot and a thug who can't leave his ghetto attitude and ways behind. What other super athlete do you know who had a contract for 145 million dollars and thought savaging the hell out of innocent animals was worth the risk of flushing it all down the drain? LMGDAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings @ Bills game thread 7 hr GBPmies 48
Senser Completes Work Release 9 hr The Horned Helmet... 2
Source: Percy Harvin traded to Jets 17 hr Spielman 15
Kalil's chance to fly under radar evaporates Mon The D 2
What place is your fantasy team or have you qui... Mon viking nation 2
NFL Week 7 winners and losers Mon Flatulence Fred 3
Extra Points: Strike three is looming for Harvin Mon Flatulence Fred 4

Minnesota Vikings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE