Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Can we beat the Pack?
They have nothing in the running attack.OL about = to ours,probably worse.I think we own GB this week.Rudolph the red zone reindeer is concussed,not sure if Percy will be back but won't be 100%.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Location hidden

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Childress wrote:
Can we beat the Pack?
They have nothing in the running attack.OL about = to ours,probably worse.I think we own GB this week.Rudolph the red zone reindeer is concussed,not sure if Percy will be back but won't be 100%.
Game will come down to Rodgers against Ponder.

Spring Hill, FL

#3 Nov 26, 2012
I see Peterson running wild.Wright and Simpson scoring.
Wright might break out.
Rodgers stinks.

Spring Hill, FL

#4 Nov 26, 2012
GB favored by 9 unfortunately game is at GB,47 is the under/over.
Ponder will probably carry Minn all day.

Spring Hill, FL

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Win and were tied with GB.Next week after, we storm the North and crush Chi
Yea,
that's how it will be.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Location hidden

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Peterson is going to be Peterson Wright and Simpson aren't special players and will make no difference.

Rodgers is still a top 3 QB. Way better than Brett Favre.
Procynic

Pensacola, FL

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Childress wrote:
Can we beat the Pack?
oops, sorry childress. I just noticed you were the only one posting on this thread. It would be nice to stop the skid against Green Bay, but Lambeau is hard to win at for the Vikes. We have no real WR's to speak of, so it doesnt matter who is throwing to them. I just couldnt believe all the dropped passes the Vikes had during the ENTIRE game Sunday, and most of those dropped passes were right on the money or very catchable. Coaching sucks, Ponder needs to have more than one receiver he knows will be open, Im gonna see how he performs the rest of the season AT LEAST, before any judgements are made on my part. But like I said, with no wide receivers, its hard to really call it. A couple years before any other teams can worry bout the Vikings.

Spring Hill, FL

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Procynic wrote:
<quoted text>oops, sorry childress. I just noticed you were the only one posting on this thread. It would be nice to stop the skid against Green Bay, but Lambeau is hard to win at for the Vikes. We have no real WR's to speak of, so it doesnt matter who is throwing to them. I just couldnt believe all the dropped passes the Vikes had during the ENTIRE game Sunday, and most of those dropped passes were right on the money or very catchable. Coaching sucks, Ponder needs to have more than one receiver he knows will be open, Im gonna see how he performs the rest of the season AT LEAST, before any judgements are made on my part. But like I said, with no wide receivers, its hard to really call it. A couple years before any other teams can worry bout the Vikings.
I'm rounding it off to a couple of days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This Friday...... 2 hr Space ace 9
News Arrested Vikings fan cleared, alleges excessive... Aug 15 HePharted 2
News First visit to US Bank Stadium. Any suggestions? Aug 15 FirstPhart 4
10 August 2017 Aug 13 Its Phartzz 26
Vikings vs bills preseason game 1 Aug 13 Just pharte 8
News Ex-Viking Matt Kalil takes another shot at his ... Aug 10 HowPharts 10
News Minnesota Vikings: Running Back battle breakdow... Aug 8 SlicedPhartzs 17
More from around the web