Minnesota Vikings Have Blueprint to D...

Minnesota Vikings Have Blueprint to Defeat Green Bay Packers

There are 23 comments on the Rant Sports story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Minnesota Vikings Have Blueprint to Defeat Green Bay Packers. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

If the Minnesota Vikings want to have any chance at making the playoffs this year, they have to go through the Green Bay Packers to do so.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#21 Dec 3, 2012
Reggie8-4 wrote:
Blueprint?? what blueprint- so PENISSON ran a bit, he needed the exercise anyway still wasnt enough to win the game- HEY PACKDOUCHE1-"HOW BOUT THEM CUBBIES"??!!!!
News Flash-Chi goes down in flames loses to Golden Showers tate and the rest of the Seattle Seahawks - Green Bay is once again tied for first.
Time for PACKLUV1 aka Packdouche1 aka DA Bears Fan to crawl back into his ANT HILL!!
personally, I was surprised the bears made it to overtime
In the Hunt

Houston, TX

#22 Dec 3, 2012
In the Hunt wrote:
The blue print is to let Ponder play QB and lose....
I hate it when I am right....
Reggie8-4

Garden City, NY

#23 Dec 3, 2012
seattles d was a bit shaky in the 4th quarter seemed like they were tiring a bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings Mock draft 14 hr RoundPhartss 2
News Vikings cut struggling kicker Blair Walsh Feb 18 PickedPhartz 5
News New Minnesota Vikings stadium to host X Games i... (Jul '16) Feb 13 Xpharts 3
News Vikings to hold 2 joint practices with Bengals (Aug '16) Feb 13 Jointpharts 2
News Vikings cut draft picks Beavers, Bohringer, Wea... Feb 13 Beaverpharts 3
News Sunday's Vikings-Panthers game set to be played... Feb 13 Setpharts 2
News Adrian Peterson not lamenting another round of ... Feb 13 Anotherpharts 2
More from around the web