Hargrove penalty: NFL now discredits ...

Hargrove penalty: NFL now discredits video

There are 2178 comments on the ESPN story from Jul 7, 2012, titled Hargrove penalty: NFL now discredits video. In it, ESPN reports that:

Green Bay Packers defensive end Anthony Hargrove has insisted on multiple occasion s that a key piece of evidence against him in the New Orleans Saints bounty issue is a case of mistaken identity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#2153 May 25, 2013
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the Packers defense this year will only be bad during the season. In the postseason they will be 7th in the NFL and help the Packers win our 14th NFL Championship.
Gee, this sounds exactly like you are predicting a Super Bowl win for GB last year. Yep, that's what it sounds like.
I pushed you into this? You are responding to your Viking likeness, EZG, not me.
You, are a liar!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2154 May 25, 2013
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, this sounds exactly like you are predicting a Super Bowl win for GB last year. Yep, that's what it sounds like.
I pushed you into this? You are responding to your Viking likeness, EZG, not me.
You, are a liar!
I often responded to EZG's insanity with equally outlandish statements. Can you provide the context? EZG was making some absurd assertion that the Vikings would improve and win the Super Bowl or some such nonsense, wasn't he? I have to assume you dug this little gem up because I proved your other claim to be a lie! After all, you admitted yourself that I picked New England to win the Super Bowl. As if it matters. How did the Patriots do last season? Oh no! I was wrong! Tell you what. Since predictions are soooo important to you, I have decided to pick the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season. Does that make you feel better little fella?

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#2155 May 25, 2013
GBPfan wrote:
As I said, the Packers defense needs little, if any, improvement to win another NFL Championship. By comparison, the Viking defense could improve by 100 points and the Vikings will still suck!
Here is another one rubber ducky
So much information, so little time.
Never talk about football, just how bad the Vikings/Bears are, and how good the packers are. The one trick pony, fits like a glove.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#2156 May 25, 2013
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
ezg was pointing out that a team can turn it on during the playoffs. The Giants did it with an offense and defense that didn't play very well last season. That's exactly what the Packers did the season before last. So it isn't a crazy prediction. It's not as if I went insane and predicted the Vikings to win the NFL Championship.
EZG was talking about NY, giving credit to someone else besides the packer, which obviously infuritates you. You end it with how bad the Vikings are. Do you ever talk about football?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2157 May 25, 2013
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another one rubber ducky
So much information, so little time.
Never talk about football, just how bad the Vikings/Bears are, and how good the packers are. The one trick pony, fits like a glove.
Are you really that desperate to save face after I proved you lied? That wasn't even arguably a prediction of a Super Bowl win. You are pathetic. I guess I was right about the context of my comment to EZG! Do you ever tire of being a jerk? Or of being wrong? Wasn't it enough that I picked the Vikings to win the Super Bowl? Is there a reason you want me to predict a Packer Super Bowl victory? It would be meaningless, but if it means that much to you, I can do it. I feel sorry for you Viking fans. It's the least I can do. Then if the Packers don't win the Super Bowl you can gloat. Will that make up for the 54 years of frustration with Viking failure? I would like to do what I can to make you feel better.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2158 May 25, 2013
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
EZG was talking about NY, giving credit to someone else besides the packer, which obviously infuritates you. You end it with how bad the Vikings are. Do you ever talk about football?
From the snippet of my comment you provided I also was giving credit to the Giants. So obviously it didn't infuriate me. Caught you in another lie! Rather than spewing lies and being a jerk, may I suggest you attempt to discuss football? Do you know anything about football?

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#2159 May 25, 2013
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that desperate to save face after I proved you lied? That wasn't even arguably a prediction of a Super Bowl win. You are pathetic. I guess I was right about the context of my comment to EZG! Do you ever tire of being a jerk? Or of being wrong? Wasn't it enough that I picked the Vikings to win the Super Bowl? Is there a reason you want me to predict a Packer Super Bowl victory? It would be meaningless, but if it means that much to you, I can do it. I feel sorry for you Viking fans. It's the least I can do. Then if the Packers don't win the Super Bowl you can gloat. Will that make up for the 54 years of frustration with Viking failure? I would like to do what I can to make you feel better.
You have only been proven to be a liar, and that's your good side.
So that wasn't arguably a prediction? Then why did you say it wasn't as if you picked the Vikings to win a Super Bowl? You better let mom feed you before you go to bed.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#2160 May 25, 2013
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Packers have a few injuries, they will win the NFL Championship just as they did in 2010. In 2010 the Packers placed at least 15 players on injured reserve, including Finley! Finley suffered a season-ending knee injury against the Washington Redskins. He was placed on injured reserve by the Packers on October 18. Every championship team has to overcome injuries and, if the Packers could do it in 2010 with all of those injuries, it can happen again in 2012. I wonder what will happen to the Vikings if they have 15 players go on IR this season. I bet you they won't be winning the Supwer Bowl!
Never talking about football, just how good the packers are and how bad the Vikings are. ANOTHER prediction, that, according to you isn't a PREDICTION.
You lied, your credibility is fried.
How's that Supwer Bowl working out for you? HHhhhoOOoWWWLLLlllll
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2161 May 25, 2013
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have only been proven to be a liar, and that's your good side.
So that wasn't arguably a prediction? Then why did you say it wasn't as if you picked the Vikings to win a Super Bowl? You better let mom feed you before you go to bed.
Okay. If saying "it's not as if I picked the Vikings to win a Super Bowl" is a prediction of a Packer win in the Super Bowl, I guess I would have to agree. I'm not certain what I just agreed with, but you have sufficiently confused me with the snippets of comments taken out of context. Congratulations. You have successfully made up for your lie about our conversation. I guess I may have said something in response to EZG's hundreds upon hundreds of comments. Wasn't there well over 2 thousand comments? I'd much rather agree with you than have to reread EZG's ramblings!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2162 May 25, 2013
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never talking about football, just how good the packers are and how bad the Vikings are. ANOTHER prediction, that, according to you isn't a PREDICTION.
You lied, your credibility is fried.
How's that Supwer Bowl working out for you? HHhhhoOOoWWWLLLlllll
You consider that a prediction? Hmmm. Perhaps I have made predictions then. Here is another one: If the Packers win all of their games this season they will win another Championship. And here is another prediction: If the Vikings win all of their games this year they will win a Championship. Here is another prediction: If the 49ers have no injuries they will win a Championship. Oops, Crabtree was already injured. Does that mean I predicted the 49ers NOT to win the Super Bowl? I'm asking because you are the expert on interpreting what is a prediction. And another: If the Patriots have the highest scoring offense in NFL history this season and allow the fewest points in NFL history, they will win a Championship. This prediction stuff is fun. Now I see why you so badly want me to do it!
The Ghost of GBPfan

Duluth, MN

#2163 May 25, 2013
The Vikings suck and the packers will win their 14 championship. Don't hold me to it, I just say this stuff for some comfort to my meaningless life. I hope you all agree with me, or I'll have to call you all sorts of names.
Mom, MOM, bring me my milk and cookies!!!!!!

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#2164 May 26, 2013
The Ghost of GBPfan wrote:
The Vikings suck and the packers will win their 14 championship. Don't hold me to it, I just say this stuff for some comfort to my meaningless life. I hope you all agree with me, or I'll have to call you all sorts of names.
Mom, MOM, bring me my milk and cookies!!!!!!
No..........GBPfan is a good sport..........he clearly likes the Packers..........I see a Bates Motel type deal here..........mom...Don't read my posts' again..........that 40 fella is a Viking fan just cause he is smarter than me don't deprive Me of my Toll HOUSE..........
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2165 May 26, 2013
The Ghost of GBPfan wrote:
The Vikings suck and the packers will win their 14 championship.
I agree!

I learned this little trick from 40. It's fun to take comments out of context! It's also fun to see you Viking fans lose it.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2166 May 26, 2013
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>No..........GBPfan is a good sport..........he clearly likes the Packers.
I agree!

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#2167 May 26, 2013
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!
I learned this little trick from 40. It's fun to take comments out of context! It's also fun to see you Viking fans lose it.
I didn't edit or truncate any of the posts from you. Nice to know you are a 'multi level liar'.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#2168 May 26, 2013
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. I just changed my prediction to the New England Patriots. Apparently I can avoid ridicule from the fans of a team that has never won a Super Bowl if I do that. That's supposed to mean something to me, right?
Funny, proof that you made the prediction, because if you didn't, you couldn't hardly 'change' it.

HHHhhhhOOOOooooWWwwWWWLLLLllll lLLLLLL
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2169 May 26, 2013
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, proof that you made the prediction, because if you didn't, you couldn't hardly 'change' it.
HHHhhhhOOOOooooWWwwWWWLLLLllll lLLLLLL
Thanks. It confirms everything I said previously about picking the Patriots. That comment also indicates exactly how meaningless it was for me to make that prediction or ANY prediction for that matter. I guess I understand why you so desperately wanted me to make a prediction last year. So that you could whine and harp about it later. Mission accomplished. You can move on now. Or am I going to remain your favorite (and only) topic forever? As I said, it is very flattering but you are the most boring person on Topix, except for EZG of course. Catching him in his lies was kinda entertaining. Come to think of it, it was entertaining catching you in your lies.

BTW have you ever noticed how many comments by people are predictions? I don't imagine you have stopped to consider how ironic it is to complain about prediction making on Topix. But thinking isn't your strong suit. Stick to the things you are good at, like fixating on me and being a jerk.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#2170 May 26, 2013
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. It confirms everything I said previously about picking the Patriots. That comment also indicates exactly how meaningless it was for me to make that prediction or ANY prediction for that matter. I guess I understand why you so desperately wanted me to make a prediction last year. So that you could whine and harp about it later. Mission accomplished. You can move on now. Or am I going to remain your favorite (and only) topic forever? As I said, it is very flattering but you are the most boring person on Topix, except for EZG of course. Catching him in his lies was kinda entertaining. Come to think of it, it was entertaining catching you in your lies.
BTW have you ever noticed how many comments by people are predictions? I don't imagine you have stopped to consider how ironic it is to complain about prediction making on Topix. But thinking isn't your strong suit. Stick to the things you are good at, like fixating on me and being a jerk.
I agree, you are meaningless

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#2171 May 26, 2013
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, you are meaningless
We need eric113.
IT TAKES A TOTAL TEEM EFFERT.......MUSKRAT BILL.

i
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2172 May 26, 2013
2172 posted comments without 40 ever discussing football! ROFLMAO So what else is new?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MANSOUR: 53-Man Roster Prediction 17 hr Fart news 2
News Long snapper Cullen Loeffler expresses gratitud... Aug 26 Fart news 20
News Raiders game suspended by severe weather in Min... Aug 25 Fart news 17
News Charles Johnson continues to emerge for Vikings Aug 25 News farts 3
Still want Scherff? Aug 25 What 9
News Vikings' Matt Kalil securing a future with pers... Aug 24 Fart news 10
News Christian Ponder expects boos in his return to ... Aug 23 Fart news 13
More from around the web