Cordarrelle Patterson wears No. 84, but can he play like Randy Moss

Jun 23, 2013 Full story: The Wichita Eagle 6

Baggett wanted promising young receivers to see the total Moss package - the blazing speed, the freakish body control, the ability to snare passes no one else had a chance to catch.

Full Story
viking nation

Madera, CA

#1 Jun 23, 2013
Wow some statement - Cordarrelle may have even more explosion than Randy had. Honestly. He's that special."

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Jun 23, 2013
Cordarrelle is more explosive than Moss when players are in front of him. Moss is the most explosive receiver in football history angle and step wise. If moss had the angle or step on somebody TOUCHDOWN with hands Cris Carter would love.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#3 Jun 23, 2013
Avant wrote:
Cordarrelle is more explosive than Moss when players are in front of him. Moss is the most explosive receiver in football history angle and step wise. If moss had the angle or step on somebody TOUCHDOWN with hands Cris Carter would love.
True I hope Patterson can do the same, He has the same guy coaching him so I guess he would know.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 24, 2013
Patterson can be better than Moss if he plays 100 percent of the time and is a team player.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Cheese Puff Daddy

Farmington, MO

#6 Jul 4, 2013
Patterson is a beast at yards after catch. His ultimate weakness at UT was catching long balls as they would bounce off his body. If or when he learns to catch the long ball with his hands and not his body will he be close to the caliber of a Randy Moss.. You Viking fans are gonna love watching this guy play, he is intense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings at Lions 5 hr GBPmies 20
Running Backs 5 hr GBPmies 8
Vikings waive Ot J'Marcus Webb 16 hr Diarrhea Waive 2
Teddy, Vikings Right on Track 17 hr GBPmies 2
Minnesota Vikings Should Try to Trade Cordarrel... Dec 14 Farterson 8
Darren Sharper Indicted on Rape Charges: Latest... Dec 14 Tes Ticles 3
Double-digit sacks again within Jared Allen's r... Dec 12 Fruits of Labor 2
More from around the web