Duron Carter, son of Cris, heads to V...

Duron Carter, son of Cris, heads to Vikings

There are 11 comments on the ESPN story from Apr 28, 2013, titled Duron Carter, son of Cris, heads to Vikings. In it, ESPN reports that:

Upon arriving in Minnesota in 1990, Cris Carter got his life together and directed toward a Hall of Fame career as an NFL receiver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#1 Apr 28, 2013
A new report and story in USA Today says Duron has been asked to try out not only for the Vikings, but also the Ravens and hasn't decided which to attend.

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Yea how bout it..........gotta luv that 40........

Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#3 Apr 29, 2013
erie-vike fan wrote:
Erie
How the hell's it hanging??????
So what do you think about our draft????Who we took and who we didn't?

Erie

#4 Apr 29, 2013
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Erie
How the hell's it hanging??????
So what do you think about our draft????Who we took and who we didn't?
MY MAN..........WHO didn't We take..........lol..........I tell ya what.........This Rhodes Lad is gonna be a fun guy to watch.........press cover with Cook doing the same thing all 16 games.........I mean all 19 games.........WOW..........Pat terson fills that return game instantly..........I'm stunned..........wow.......I heard that K WILL IS GONE??????????
BUT actually the best pick was UCLA punter..........supposed to be the next RAY GUY..........just kiddin.......I'm STOKED ..........season can't start soon enuff....Hope all is well with you..........God Bless

Erie

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Never mind I got bad info about K Will........he just took a pay cut........It's tuff being a Vikings fan in Erie.......U never know when someone is playing with your emotions..........This City is full of Stiller fans

Real eazy to dislike these fans..........dislike is a gentle term.......

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#6 Apr 29, 2013
erie-vike fan wrote:
The lad is getting trashed all over the internet, but if he's half the player his Dad was, Sign right here. lol

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#7 May 1, 2013
His dad said Duron's problem was he hated school. Well if he loved football he would have tolerated school and put more effort in. I think he smells too much like Marcus Vick, Michael's younger brother. Privileged with some talent and it went to their heads and they thought they could take an easy route and have it all handed to them. Football is hard work. those who can't or won't put the effort in aren't worth being a Viking.

Spring Hill, FL

#8 May 1, 2013
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>MY MAN..........WHO didn't We take..........lol..........I tell ya what.........This Rhodes Lad is gonna be a fun guy to watch.........press cover with Cook doing the same thing all 16 games.........I mean all 19 games.........WOW..........Pat terson fills that return game instantly..........I'm stunned..........wow.......I heard that K WILL IS GONE??????????
BUT actually the best pick was UCLA punter..........supposed to be the next RAY GUY..........just kiddin.......I'm STOKED ..........season can't start soon enuff....Hope all is well with you..........God Bless
Yea,I'm pretty excited about our picks.I would really like to see us get 1 more receiver with some worth.Jennings can't stay healthy(crossing my fingers) and Patterson will only get x amount of plays.Wright is still green and Simpson,who knows?

Spring Hill, FL

#9 May 1, 2013
I checked the available wr free agent list.There are still many left that would upgrade the Vikings.We could use 1.

Yorktown, VA

#10 May 2, 2013
No cap space left once rookie contracts get signed.

Yorktown, VA

#11 May 2, 2013
Speaking of rookie contracts, under the new rookie wage scale teams are assigned a pool number for amount they can spend. Pool number is based on number of picks and where the picks were at. A typical pool number is 6-8M. With this fixed number agents have no room to negotiate and the deals get done fast.

In the Vikings case, 3 1st round picks probably means a higher pool number. I expect it covers the entire $9M left in cap space.

Unless someone gets cut without a cap hit, no more free agents. Kluwe just became an even bigger target for a pink slip. Bye Warcraft. It's been interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If The Vikings Could Get A Do-Over, They Might ... 12 hr SFB Field Phart 3
Adrian Peterson 12 hr SFB Field Phart 26
News Packers Rodgers posts after successful surgery 14 hr Fart Signals 5
Aaron Rogers.... Wed SFB Field Phart 3
Kap wit the pack - now there is something funny Oct 16 SFB Field Phart 3
This weeks Packers/Vikings predictions Oct 15 SFB Field Phart 8
News The recruitment of Case Keenum: How the Vikings... Oct 15 SFB Field Phart 3
More from around the web