Favre throws 4 TD passes in triumphan...

Favre throws 4 TD passes in triumphant return to Lambeau as Vik...

There are 207 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 1, 2009, titled Favre throws 4 TD passes in triumphant return to Lambeau as Vik.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

It seemed fitting that, during player introductions, the Vikings entered all together as a team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Internet_Truth

United States

#21 Nov 1, 2009
So... When Favre is named to the NFL hall of fame, will the Packer Fans suddenly return to being Favre fans, or will they boo his acceptance speech?

Packer fans are idiots, and I'm not just saying that because my boss is a Packer fan. Well, ok maybe partially...
purplenation 4-EVER

Clearwater, MN

#22 Nov 1, 2009
"Little John"from WI-having a bad day? How stupid you must feel!! Keep yapping away.We love it!!Seriously though, you need to just go away.It's just another wait till next year season,right?
Internet_Truth

United States

#23 Nov 1, 2009
LL James wrote:
<quoted text>much to do about 2 weaker NFL teams...someone wake me up when Favre beats the Steelers or Colts or a team that top 5.He can't win big games just like for the 9-7 Jets last year.
hmmm, I never knew Favre's wife's name was "Super Bowl Champion", cus that's what his rings on his fingers say.
IEatCheeseEaters

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Nov 1, 2009
Suck it, Pack!!
Get Down Robison

Wales, WI

#26 Nov 1, 2009
I am glad the Vikings won but tired of the gloryhounds on this team. Last week, Edwards cost us a chance to seal the game by not just falling on fumble instead of trying to pick the ball up! Again today, Robison should have just gotten the ball and gone down!Could have been an easier win. I do feel sorry for Aaron Rodgers because he will never be out of Favre's shadow unless he was to play for another team! Favre proved time and time again that he is still capable of playing the game. Should of beat Steelers last week. Beat a good Ravens team that beat the Bronco today. There isn't anyone the Vikings can't play and have the opportunity to win! Time for a good bye week to rest, catch our breathes and tweak the offense and defense! Good Vikings!!
cnruf

Williamsburg, VA

#27 Nov 1, 2009
bIG JOHN FROM WI wrote:
Congratulations Queens...
bIG John:

Your guys played a good game. Nothing to be ashamed about. Now that the hype about Favre is about to disappear, lets get on with the season. Just stick to da Bears.
Brett Favre

Henderson, NV

#28 Nov 1, 2009
By the way, Chili haters -- the Vikes are still averaging over 30 points per game, a stat they've maintained consistently all season.

The only team in the NFL that is doing better is the Saints.

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#29 Nov 1, 2009
i gotta say i predicted the pack to win. was quite sure they were gonna come back from behind and beat us. vikes made the plays when needed and got the win. vikes proved they are legit and every team on the sched better realize these guys are for real. thank you vikes for proving me wrong and getting this win over the sorry cheeseheads. vikes #1
Brett Favre

Henderson, NV

#30 Nov 1, 2009
Internet_Truth wrote:
So... When Favre is named to the NFL hall of fame, will the Packer Fans suddenly return to being Favre fans, or will they boo his acceptance speech?
Packer fans are idiots, and I'm not just saying that because my boss is a Packer fan. Well, ok maybe partially...
Neither. They'll all oversleep the ceremony, still drunk from the day before.
bpeterson

Minneapolis, MN

#31 Nov 1, 2009
Outstanding!
Lucinda

Minneapolis, MN

#32 Nov 1, 2009
I'm sure Brett loved having a camera on his every move, especially when he blew his nose farmer-style and you could see a chunk of snot fly out his schnoz. Of course, it's Fox, what can you expect?

“ALL IN AGAIN!!!”

Since: Jun 09

St.John's, Newfoundland

#33 Nov 1, 2009
bIG JOHN FROM WI wrote:
Congratulations Queens...
...wow...i never thought you had it in you John...good game as well by AR...GO VIKES!!!
Jeremy

Mooreton, ND

#34 Nov 1, 2009
Special teams, period. Good win Vikings. Ended up being an exciting game. I thought the Vikes were gonna house the Pack. I thought GB left a lot of plays out on the field, just like in the dome.
HeadsUp

Minneapolis, MN

#35 Nov 1, 2009
Comments like this from CHEESEHEADS earlier today before the game:

Today all the Queens fans will crawl back into the close and put the Helga Horns away as once again these bandwagon jumpers will be forced to get off the bus as Brett and Childress are outclassed. The PAck will win and Brett will falter. He is 40, not 28 on a 13-3 team coached by Mike Holmgren. SO SORRY TO BREAK THAT NEWS TO YOU.

Where are they now???? Slunk back into they're CHEESEHEAD holes and closets ... is my guess!!!!!!!!!! Yeah... coach McSrewup and Clueless Ted are way better than Chilly!

Take away two gifts from the refs... it ain't even close!

Since: Apr 09

Maple Grove, MN

#36 Nov 1, 2009
I hope some of you were watching the NFL Network after the game.

Favre's interview TRULY showed what a humble and AWSOME person that he truly is. And I'm not just saying that because he's a Vikings...I said the same EXACT thing when he retired the first time and couldn't stay retired.

Like I said: I'm a Life-Long Vikings fan, but I LOVED watching the Packers play when Favre was behind center in Green Bay.

AND NOW I KNOW WHY!!

LONG LIVE KING FAVRE!!!!!!!!!!

eric113

“Smack the Pack”

Since: Sep 09

Oslo,Norway

#38 Nov 1, 2009
Lucinda wrote:
I'm sure Brett loved having a camera on his every move, especially when he blew his nose farmer-style and you could see a chunk of snot fly out his schnoz. Of course, it's Fox, what can you expect?
Yeah that was cool!

“Wher's dem turkey necks?”

Since: Dec 08

Palm Desert, CA

#39 Nov 1, 2009
Well you loudmouth Green Bush Pucker fans and those anti-Farve posters.

ANY QUESTIONS???

And to those anti-Favre so called NFL expert negative nabobs.

ANY QUESTIONS????

You all can put your dunce caps on and go sulk in the corner.
VA Viking Fan

Hardy, VA

#40 Nov 1, 2009
As good as Favre is and as good as Percy Harvin was the meltdowns and missed tackles in the 2nd half are going to kill the Vikings. Asher has got to be better than Paymah and when was the last time the Vikings intercepted a pass? Is this going to be 1998 again?
PackerPaul

Minneapolis, MN

#41 Nov 1, 2009
Congrats Vike Fans. Enjoy your sweep this year. Brett must be proud he stuck it to Ted Thompson.
I'm not ready to annoint you Division Champs yet, but you do have a good track on it.

“ALL IN AGAIN!!!”

Since: Jun 09

St.John's, Newfoundland

#42 Nov 1, 2009
Big Al wrote:
Brennaman and Aikman were thinking that the game was going to be a blowout, but we who have been following the Vikes knew only too well how quickly and completely the defensive secondary can melt (missed tackles and no defender within 5 yds. of the catch). It happens every week. It wouldn’t be a problem if the other team was just making great plays; it’s poor defense. I don't know what causes it, but somebody needs to start doing something different. I think it's time for the coaching staff to step up to the plate and start earning their keep. They need to figure out what's going on and do whatever is necessary to fix it. If they keep on doing what they're doing they're not going anywhere. Favre and the offense won’t be able to save it.
...agreed...freakin brain cramps...KLINK and FRAZIER better address this during the bye. GB played a better second half ( which i thought they would); but geez...two weeks in a row . also, KLINK still has to give up this conservative crap...4th and 1, the PACK is open to play action and we run it and get stuffed for no yds...that could have completely changed the complexion of the game right there. i will though give KLINK credit for picking Percy...man he is wild and still only a rook. anyway...7-1 and a bye week...R & R then, pillage and plunder to MIAMI...GO VIKES!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Predicting The Vikings 2018 Record 22 hr That Fartman 5
News Vikings GM: Bridgewater's status still being de... Apr 9 Pull Fart Finger 10
News Vikings re-sign kicker Kai Forbath after strong... Apr 9 Pull Fart Finger 84
News Former Giants receiver Tavarres King signs with... Apr 6 Flatus Raiders 3
Why do the Vikings suck so much balls? (May '17) Apr 2 SFB phart 48
Onto the draft.......... Apr 2 SFB phart 14
Happy Easter Apr 2 SFB phart 2