Favre throws 4 TD passes in triumphant return to Lambeau as Vik...

It seemed fitting that, during player introductions, the Vikings entered all together as a team. Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“Smack the Pack”

Since: Sep 09

Oslo,Norway

#1 Nov 1, 2009
Great win! This is one amazing team, overcoming adversity and puttin the whuppin on the Buttpackers!
bIG JOHN FROM WI

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2009
Congratulations Queens...
Brett Favre

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Nov 1, 2009
I can't believe those drunken clowns in Lamblow BOOED me! What's up with that?!?

And bIG JOHN FROM WI -- I still need your address! I've got 3 hours before the team flight leaves to head bacl to Minny, still want to stop by your house to B*TCH SLAP YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR MOMMY!!

Since: Apr 09

Hastings, MN

#4 Nov 1, 2009
HEY bIG JOHN!!!!!
WHERE ARE YOU NOW!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T EVER EVER EVER POST YOUR BONEHEADED NO-MINDED COMMENTS ON HERE EVER EVER AGAIN!!!!! YOU INBRED REDNECK FREAK!!!!!!!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!

AND LONG LIVE KING FAVRE!!!!!!!!!!
Brett Favre

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Nov 1, 2009
I just want to take a moment to thank Green Bay's Defensive Coordinator for switching to the 3-4 defense. That was fun throwing for 4 TD's out there today against that non-existent pass rush!

Speaking of pass rush -- Jared Allen would also like to say thanks to the entire Packers O-line for giving him 7.5 sacks in just two games, putting him on pace for a 21 sack season. He's really grateful, and he just wants your guys to know it.
jeebusxmas

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Nov 1, 2009
Lots of class shown by the packer fans, yeah right. It took Fox until the 4th quarter to find a BF supporter wearing green.
pacfan

Madison, WI

#7 Nov 1, 2009
ESPN just reported the Vikings are probably going to sign Brad Childress to a long term contract during the bye week. Best news I've heard in a long time! I guess we had to sacrifice a win for the future. Sounds like the LA Queens will have to get used to more of their coach in drag!

Since: Apr 09

Hastings, MN

#8 Nov 1, 2009
In addition to my previous negative comments that were directed towards bIG JOHN:

I would like to compliment the Greeen Bay Packers for THE BEST NFL Football game that I have EVER EVER watched!!!!!!!!!!

Green Bay: My hat goes off to you! The emotion was high, and the action was MONUMENTAL!!!

THE NFC NORTH IS TRULY WHAT THE NFL IS ALL ABOUT!!!

Good Luck with the rest of your season Green Bay, and maybe we'll see each other again in the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!
Brett Favre

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Nov 1, 2009
In all seriousness, bIG JOHN, now that the Vikes have secured season-sweep bragging rights against the Packers, I pretty much don't have anything else to pick on you for.

I'll try to be nice from now on, but I'm not making any guarantees... haha
Bone Saw

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Nov 1, 2009
What an exiciting game.
Brett Favre

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Nov 1, 2009
Vike Mike wrote:
Good Luck with the rest of your season Green Bay, and maybe we'll see each other again in the playoffs!
Well now, let's not get carried away here...

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#12 Nov 1, 2009
I hear Favre's thinking about retiring...then thinking about coming back...then about..
Chev Chelios

Chanhassen, MN

#13 Nov 1, 2009
bIG JOHN FROM WI wrote:
Congratulations Queens...
I almost feel sorry for this doooosh! Vike sweep awipe!!!!
LL James

AOL

#14 Nov 1, 2009
eric113 wrote:
Great win! This is one amazing team, overcoming adversity and puttin the whuppin on the Buttpackers!
much to do about 2 weaker NFL teams...someone wake me up when Favre beats the Steelers or Colts or a team that top 5.He can't win big games just like for the 9-7 Jets last year.
Big Al

Kelseyville, CA

#15 Nov 1, 2009
Brennaman and Aikman were thinking that the game was going to be a blowout, but we who have been following the Vikes knew only too well how quickly and completely the defensive secondary can melt (missed tackles and no defender within 5 yds. of the catch). It happens every week. It wouldn’t be a problem if the other team was just making great plays; it’s poor defense. I don't know what causes it, but somebody needs to start doing something different. I think it's time for the coaching staff to step up to the plate and start earning their keep. They need to figure out what's going on and do whatever is necessary to fix it. If they keep on doing what they're doing they're not going anywhere. Favre and the offense won’t be able to save it.
frank

Claremont, MN

#16 Nov 1, 2009
way to go vikes!!!wooooo!!!
frank

Claremont, MN

#17 Nov 1, 2009
LL james---last week we out played the steelers all game but had two bad plays that caused us to lose. yes we lost,be replay that game 4 more times and teh vikes would win. the only two teams in nfl better then vikes are the saints and colts.
Packers suck

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Nov 1, 2009
man if I see one more "Up the middle on 3" play I might puke.

Why did they stop blitzing? they brought 4 guys most of the second half and look what happened. They did the same thing against the steelers at the end of the first half and they got the same thing. Why go away from what works?

Harvin you are a stud.

I still hate you Chilly, please ride Bevell like a horse out of Dodge.

What do you idiot Packer fans have to say now? seems pretty quite now. Got anything mroe to contribute?

“Smack the Pack”

Since: Sep 09

Oslo,Norway

#19 Nov 1, 2009
LL James wrote:
<quoted text>much to do about 2 weaker NFL teams...someone wake me up when Favre beats the Steelers or Colts or a team that top 5.He can't win big games just like for the 9-7 Jets last year.
The Vikings a weaker team?? This guy can't be for real.
Runnin Scared

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Nov 1, 2009
Where you at Big John. Buk Buk Bukaaaah!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ready Or Not, It's Teddy Time In Minnesota 10 hr X Wingfarts 52
End of the NFL Blackout Rule 16 hr Laughing Bear Fan 3
Packers' Next Opponent: Minnesota Vikings 18 hr Bobby Knight 3
Non-Teddy Notes on Falcons Game 21 hr Magnum Man II 23
SIGNED (Shut up avant until you learn something... (Jan '07) Tue Stubby 15
Falcons at Vikings game thread Mon Gonzo 68
Tailgating Minnesota Vikings Fans Sound Off Abo... Sep 29 Max Flatulence 4

Minnesota Vikings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE