Location hidden

#81 Mar 21, 2013
Oh! Almost forgot...bye again!

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#82 Mar 21, 2013
ProCynic wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know, I think an early to middle 1st round pick for a WR may be a reach, but pending any expected run on WR's, a late round first may not be bad. Looked at Q. Patton video, and think he would be a good fit. A good prospect for a 2nd round pick. As I put in another post, If the Vikings get another receiver that can get open and deep besides Jennings, along with Wright and Rudolph, Ponder can THEN be truly graded as to what he can or cannot do. IMO, with multiple receiving weapons, Ponder has to show this year he can be the QB he needs to be, or it will be time to look to the 2014 draft. Hell, I think even a consistent showing of 25-40 yard passes would be great. That Ponder-to-Wright 64 yarder last year was a thing of beauty, it at least showed Ponder can make a throw like that. In a nutshell though, I would rather see the Vikings draft defense heavy this year.
I do like Quinton Patten quite a bit. I think he'll be good. doesn't have the raw measurables in height usually for rd 1 wr's lately, but I think he can play at the next level well. be fine there with him. Hunter/Allen scare me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Draft Thoughts 1 hr viking nation 8
Shuffling the O Line 4 hr Magnum Man II 2
News Vikings Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2... Sat Magnum Man II 2
Draft build up - 30 days and counting Sat Magnum Man II 93
Treadwell or Doctson You Decide Sat Magnum Man II 37
News Vikings enter free agency wary of risk Apr 27 eric 5
PACKERS First game in U.S. Bank Stadium Apr 27 eric 2
More from around the web