A place to chat

Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#61 Mar 5, 2013
viking nation wrote:
Wow If you dont agree with Stubby your casted aside like yesterday's trash. I guess it shows where you stand with him. Stubby & Childress are really controlling. Talk to only them I say is ok to talk to - lol A class act their not! What is repeated the most on here - some turkey calling someone troll or a person that is trying to get his point across to some turkey that dont believe in statistics.I was also for Kalil but after seeing them stats its hard to make a real argument evenif the bigest need was a LT.
ezg....
2nd line from the bottom,
"them stats"
that's classic ezg.
Try "those stats"
get educated little man.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#62 Mar 5, 2013
Childress wrote:
Oh and PF to be clear.The reason for the separation was Avant/EZG,not you.You generally have good football conversation.The other two are not tolerated.
That's why I emailed you.
However others said not at this time and I was leaning that way anyway.
If you can kill the insults and see yourself more on a level playing field your welcome.
Of course I expect some derogatory reply.That's where it's at though.
Plus we need to know we can trust you??
It's not what you say but how your doing it,were looking for a sane,no troll place to talk about our favorite team and respecting others.Liars and fake Vikings need not apply.
No problem, Childress. in or out is ok with me, and i would certainly not violate whatever trust you put in me (or not, as the case may be). No worries, either way.

Minneapolis

#63 Mar 5, 2013
Childress wrote:
Looks like the Vikings 101 site.Dark and feeling your way around.
BAWAHAHA
AND I had SF to win,percentagely speaking it would be about time.
Always the point.
Page and Moss were boss.
Hey we'll be here from time to time,TROLLING.
What the hell do you think Stubby is doing in here???
Oh that's right,your not privy to what were saying in the other site.I got your email,you were voted OUT.Wonder why?
Should I copy and paste it????Or would that upset what bad things you said about Jimmy and ezg.
Sure, I know he is trolling. It's all good. This site allows it. When I bore of it, i just don't respond. As for San Fran, you had a good shot - only one of two teams could win at that point! Would have been nice if Moss had got a ring, but your hero QB Kaepernick WAS 0-8 in goal to go passes.=)
viking nation

Madera, CA

#64 Mar 18, 2013
Wow Childress didn't know Kaepernick was black lol He really is clueless.. a low knowledge of the game. This & his mock draft. Faithful these guys call you names then say they respect you. How much do they really have im thinking.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#65 Mar 18, 2013
Stubby Posted... No crying from me. That's your M.O. I just can't tolerate idiots who quote stat after stat but never seem to have watched a real player in action. Looking up crap on a computer isn't watching football. I watched every single Vikings game eve since NFL Sunday Ticket came out. I know Kalil has done better than McKinnie. I know our DT performance would not have had a significant difference if they would have drafted a DT. And the kicker I know that the position type outside of QB for top 5 draft picks has no statistical bearing on whether a team wins a SB.

I know that when a Packer fan calls you out on how stupid it would have been to draft a DT over Kalil then you really have no clue about football. At least your little follow the stolen valor liar ezg/viking nation will agree with. Which is more proof you're clueless.// Wow lol He calls you a idiot that quote stats & then he acts like he knows more about the game then you because he "looks at games on TV" To much, all he is a arm chair quarterback that doesn't know anything about the players he is looking at. Why is these two guys Stubby & Childress feel their free to insult you but your not allowed. Wow these guys have one hell of a nerve
viking nation

Madera, CA

#66 Mar 18, 2013
Childress Posted... Oh and PF to be clear.The reason for the separation was Avant/EZG,not you.You generally have good football conversation.The other two are not tolerated.
That's why I emailed you.
However others said not at this time and I was leaning that way anyway.
If you can kill the insults and see yourself more on a level playing field your welcome.
Of course I expect some derogatory reply.That's where it's at though.
Plus we need to know we can trust you??
It's not what you say but how your doing it,were looking for a sane,no troll place to talk about our favorite team and respecting others.Liars and fake Vikings need not apply. lol ha! Note how he has the nerve to say If you can kill the insults lol Wow after driving away so many other members with his insults. How long have you been talking to these two guys Faithful & they want to know if they can trust you Wow - These guys are to much.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#67 Mar 18, 2013
Troll is stupid and can't make up his own stuff so he has to borrow from others.

Troll is so stupid he doesn't realize the quote he takes from others pinpoint what an idiot and a liar he is.

Not only a liar but clueless. Go away ezg/viking nation
viking nation

Madera, CA

#68 Mar 18, 2013
Stubby wrote:
Troll is stupid and can't make up his own stuff so he has to borrow from others.
Troll is so stupid he doesn't realize the quote he takes from others pinpoint what an idiot and a liar he is.
Not only a liar but clueless. Go away ezg/viking nation
Who needs to make up anything when what you say does so well. lol Keep following my post. I am sure with your mouth there will be more lol
Harry

Saint Paul, MN

#69 Mar 18, 2013
viking nation wrote:
Wow Childress didn't know Kaepernick was black lol He really is clueless.. a low knowledge of the game. This & his mock draft. Faithful these guys call you names then say they respect you. How much do they really have im thinking.
What difference does race make?
eric

Vesper, WI

#70 Mar 19, 2013
Looked like Colin Kapeaenk ( spelling im sure) disappointed his hometown ( Milwaukee) more then Rodgers did( SF)
viking nation

Madera, CA

#71 Mar 19, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does race make?
What race a person doesnt matter at all to me Harry, We are all gods children. My point was his knowledge of the game. Chlidress & Stubby may feel different I have seen others call them racist. If they are or not I wouldn't know.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#72 Mar 19, 2013
eric wrote:
Looked like ( spelling im sure) disappointed his hometown ( Milwaukee) more then Rodgers did( SF)
Kaepernick also lived in Turlock California the central valley here where I live.
Harry

Saint Paul, MN

#73 Mar 19, 2013
viking nation wrote:
<quoted text>What race a person doesnt matter at all to me Harry, We are all gods children. My point was his knowledge of the game. Chlidress & Stubby may feel different I have seen others call them racist. If they are or not I wouldn't know.
We are all God's children, some more childish than others......

Minneapolis

#74 Mar 19, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
talking about me, Harry?:D
viking nation

Madera, CA

#75 Mar 19, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish true & then theres some that are so childish that they carry out a vendetta for ever.
Harry

Saint Paul, MN

#76 Mar 20, 2013
Purple Faithful wrote:
<quoted text>talking about me, Harry?:D
Naaaaaah.

Minneapolis

#77 Mar 21, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaaaah.
oh well. what positions you think the vikes draft in rd 1? Got your guru hat on yet? Or do you just save that for season predictions?
Harry

Saint Paul, MN

#78 Mar 21, 2013
Purple Faithful wrote:
<quoted text>oh well. what positions you think the vikes draft in rd 1? Got your guru hat on yet? Or do you just save that for season predictions?
Vikings, as always, will say BPA.

I don't even have any names picked out. The needs are obvious, WRs, ILBs, DTs and DEs.

Tall, strong WRs that can fight for the ball are the NFL standard now. Gotta go with that need FIRST.

Linebackers........Greenway makes a lot of tackles but he's no ballhawk.

Jared Allen needs inside help.

So first round.......a WR and a DT.

Minneapolis

#79 Mar 21, 2013
DT when the vikes pick will probably, for a 3 tech, be sylvester williams or short from purdue. i think wr rd 1 will be a reach

“Expect No Mercy”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#80 Mar 21, 2013
Purple Faithful wrote:
DT when the vikes pick will probably, for a 3 tech, be sylvester williams or short from purdue. i think wr rd 1 will be a reach
I dont know, I think an early to middle 1st round pick for a WR may be a reach, but pending any expected run on WR's, a late round first may not be bad. Looked at Q. Patton video, and think he would be a good fit. A good prospect for a 2nd round pick. As I put in another post, If the Vikings get another receiver that can get open and deep besides Jennings, along with Wright and Rudolph, Ponder can THEN be truly graded as to what he can or cannot do. IMO, with multiple receiving weapons, Ponder has to show this year he can be the QB he needs to be, or it will be time to look to the 2014 draft. Hell, I think even a consistent showing of 25-40 yard passes would be great. That Ponder-to-Wright 64 yarder last year was a thing of beauty, it at least showed Ponder can make a throw like that. In a nutshell though, I would rather see the Vikings draft defense heavy this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adrian Peterson 20 hr SFB pharts 74
Cam Newton 20 hr SFB pharts 40
Vikings Vs. Bengals 20 hr SFB pharts 2
lost the battle, may have won the war Dec 11 SFB pharts 2
News How Does The Wentz Injury Affect The Vikings Ge... Dec 11 Fart Raider Pie 3
News The quarterback position could get expensive fo... Dec 11 RaiderFartvision 2
News NFL on TV today: What time, channel is Minnesot... Dec 11 RaiderFartvision 2
More from around the web