Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson Will Beat Brady Quinn for the Second Quarterback Spot

Full story: Rant Sports

The Seattle Seahawks recently signed veteran quarterback Tarvaris Jackson to compete with Brady Quinn for the job as backup quarterback behind starter Russell Wilson , but which of the two has the advantage in this battle? I say Jackson does.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Brady Quinn is becoming one of the biggest bust in NFL history. Some people wanted him over Adrian Peterson how silly that thought was.
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Brady Quinn over Peterson lol hay I sholudn't laugh that same year I wanted JaMarcus Russell but knew we didn't have a chance at getting him but still was hoping for a trade lol I think we all had missed on a few picks thought out the years.
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Here's one for everyone Who was your worst draft pick?

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Troy Williamson
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

nice to see one had the kahunas to give their worst pick. Hay Avant at least the vikes did pick your pick Troy Williamson.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••