First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#81 Jul 9, 2013
Childress wrote:
I keep reading "game manager" on Ponder.
Couldn't disagree more on that term.
According to the experts (Jaworski for one)he has the skill set,can make all the throws.The only thing I see missing from his game is the big play.With Jennings and Patterson,that may very well change.Throwing a little more to Petterson wouldn't hurt either.
The OC in Minn factors in to some degree,but with a young Qb and the receivers of yesterday,it's hard to predict moving forward on what the OC is worth to us.
In pulling up the 2012 NFL Qb stats,two things were noticeable on Ponder (in the negative)everything else looked good.The two things were total yds and avg per pass.From the OC and his play calling,to the receivers of last season vs this season,this is the area Ponder needs growth,and it looks promising IMO.
I also noticed he had around the 3rd fewest attempts.483
Amazingly RG3 and Wilson only attempted in the 375 pass attempts range on the whole season.Srange.
Jennings and Patterson should create break away potential,which directly effects Ponders stats.
Could be a kick ass offense and I hope it is,
but Ponder is much more than a manager.
Ponder is our game manager until he proves otherwise here's my proof.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/57...

Crossroads in brief: Ponder was one of the NFL's worst quarterbacks during an eight-game stretch in 2012

Until Ponder doesn't play half the season like the worst NFL QB, he's not a game manager he's a COACH and GENERAL MANAGER KILLER.

Davenport, FL

#82 Jul 9, 2013
Another note.
Has anybody looked at the wealth of Qb's in the next draft?????
By far the strongest position.
If Ponder turns out to be a worthy Qb.,nothing to concern ourselves with,on the other hand,if it's a bad year,there are Qb's coming that we can easily have.This position (Qb) will be solved in Minn for years to come,one way or the other.
And it's been along time coming.
GBPmies

Finland

#83 Jul 9, 2013
viking nation wrote:
This post shows everyone I pointed out that Ponder like Dilfer is a game manager I ask is he not? GBPmies acted like I was saying that the vikes would have a better shot at the super bowl with a playmaking QB WOw . As you all see he doesn't understands on every post! It's that or he is just someone that likes to bitch I say he likes to bitch. lol Maybe he reads it backwards I also pointed out that the Ravens won their games with a strong defense, As the Vikings did in 2012 I posted that the Vikings defense was ranked 5th in the NFL GBpmies went on posting all kind of stats & also posted
( NO I don't see similarities! Neither did Dilfer probably why he wrote that article about the 9ers, NOT the vikes.
The vikes were not the 5th ranked defense in the NFL either. Not even close Then After & Prove it he double talks his way out by saying
( Yes they were and I never claimed otherwise ) IF this isn't proof that this guy is a Bitch I Dont know what is lol. Wow to much.
Your reading comprehension is at an all-time low ezg. You don't know your ass from your elbows and obviously could not even follow the conversation. You are mentally impaired I swear it!!!! LMFAO

I never once said or agreed the vikings were a 5th ranked defense not have I ever back tracked on the matter, that would be stupid because they were not even close. You are a complete moron. The Vikings did not finish 5th in one single defensive stat, NOT ONE, as I proved over and over. I agreed they finished 6th in sacks and said “Yes they were and I never claimed otherwise”, but not that they “doubled” the Packers in sacks as you claimed and lied about. OI only agreed about their sack ranking, nothing more. The vikes had 44 sacks the Packers had 47 sacks… not only is that not double it is not even more. The vikings had less sacks than the Packers last year.

After this entire exchange and back and forth there in not one single doubt in my mind you are ezg, nobody else could possibly be that F’ing stupid, and I have unfortunately had these discussions before you where you could not understand the simplest things or follow the conversation. You probably will not be able to follow is post, but I cannot make it more simple for you. I wish I could but you are a lost cause I am afraid.

It is a case of unmistakable stupidity! LOL

I want nothing more to do with it, it is a waste of my time to try and give you FACTS. Go believe in your lies and made up fake stats. I will always post the truth.
GBPmies

Finland

#84 Jul 9, 2013
Childress wrote:
Another note.
If Ponder turns out to be a worthy Qb.,nothing to concern ourselves with,on the other hand,if it's a bad year,there are Qb's coming that we can easily have.This position (Qb) will be solved in Minn for years to come,one way or the other.
Yeah I think the vikes and the bears should probably go after one of the QBs next year.

The worst case would be Ponder slightly improves but not quite enough to make noise and advance in the playoffs or just miss the playoffs. Leading the vikes brass to think he has moved forward enough to keep his job, only to be less than mediocre in the coming years.

I think he must have a huge year or bring in a strong rookie to compete. And damn he really needs to throw the deep ball! If you have AD and can’t hit the deep ball what good are you? Plus AD can’t run , forever, he has a lot of mileage already. The vikings cannot wait any longer for Ponder to develop, enough is enough, it is time for him to do his job.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Location hidden

#85 Jul 9, 2013
Childress wrote:
Another note.
Here we agree. I have been scouting the 2014 QB class since the eight game stretch of 2013 when Ponder was statistically the worst QB in the NFL. Bridgewater, Manzell, Fales, Boyd are the stars of 2014 draft. We would have to be awful to get a chance at one of them.

Davenport, FL

#86 Jul 10, 2013
post 85 a complete waste of space.This guy never gets anything right,and everybody know it.
GBPmies

Finland

#87 Jul 11, 2013
viking nation wrote:
<quoted text>FORUM BITCH The Vikings are building the same kind of defense as the Ravens Did you notice the Vikes sacks to the year before? the Ravens Last season, the Ravens became the first team to win the Super Bowl with a negative sack differential (37 sacks, 38 sacks allowed) since the 2001 New England Patriots. When the Ravens won the Super Bowl in 2000, they had a minus-seven sack differential (35 sacks, 42 sacks allowed). Also In three of the five playoff seasons under coach Harbaugh, the Ravens have recorded negative sack differentials. sack doesn't always equate to success. I try to make you understand You don't always need to use words that most don't know whats being said, He that can make a person understand in simple terms is the smart one. I mean it face it GBPmies you are the Forum Bitch
Whoa whoa whoa! All of this coming from the one who was on here talking about God and being all holy not so long ago? You don’t sound like a holy religious man on this post with the rudeness and name calling. Maybe you were faking the Holy act too? Yeah, I bet you were weren’t you? Trying to hide behind the Good Lord’s name and say we are all going to hell for judging you…that IS what you said. Yet here you are saying such very nasty things and judging me and being rude and classless.

Now I think you should thank me for giving you the FACTS that the vikings are nowhere near a top 5 defense (as you claimed). I helped you see the light and understand your fairytale of a great vikings defense is a myth. I helped you exit the world of delusion and join the rest of the real world.

This is how you repay me? Sad!

I took the time to look up ALL the FACTS and present them to you. I didn’t just make stuff up like you did. I tried to help and all you can do is be mean and ugly about it…. Shame on you ezg! I am sorry that I am not sorry that I can’t change the FACTS, don’t be mad at me about the FACTS, I didn’t create them…. The Gods Honest Truth did. If you don’t like the truth pick someone else to bring this hate upon, I am only the messenger.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#88 Jul 11, 2013
Wow Two days passed & nothing has changed here lol You guys need to go fishing. Take your mind off all this lol - How about guys im willing to try anything once so here it is If I offended any of my fellow vikings fans ywith my any of my post, My apologie. Keep god in heart & go fishing as much as you can.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#89 Jul 11, 2013
GBPmies I gave my opinion about you & you of me. Not every thing has to be fact! many of the post on here is ones opinion.. I post my thoughts I don't make up anything. I can't help it that you have a obsession with the Vikings & me. I think your a good Packers fan but you you like to drag things out to a point that no cares anymore. learn to let things go man give it a rest. I am sure there will other subjucts to jump on me for OK lol
viking nation

Madera, CA

#90 Jul 11, 2013
http://thevikingage.com/2013/07/11/jared-alle... Also did you all see 32 for 32 I agree that Floyd could be a force this year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long snapper Cullen Loeffler expresses gratitud... Wed Fart news 20
News Raiders game suspended by severe weather in Min... Aug 25 Fart news 17
News Charles Johnson continues to emerge for Vikings Aug 25 News farts 3
Still want Scherff? Aug 25 What 9
News Vikings' Matt Kalil securing a future with pers... Aug 24 Fart news 10
News Christian Ponder expects boos in his return to ... Aug 23 Fart news 13
News Vikings: Phil Loadholt carted off after serious... Aug 22 Fart news 8
More from around the web