Christian Ponder Can't Just Be 'Game ...

Christian Ponder Can't Just Be 'Game Manager' for Minnesota Vikings

There are 3 comments on the Rant Sports story from Jun 29, 2013, titled Christian Ponder Can't Just Be 'Game Manager' for Minnesota Vikings. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

When you talk about players under the most pressure to perform in 2013, Christian Ponder 's name has to come up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 1, 2013
DUH.Whats overlooked in Ponder is his 3rd down efficency and his red zone efficiency however if he plays like he did in the middle of the season Ill be among those that call for his head.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Viking nation believes Ponder being a game manager is good enough. I'm not one to say I told you so I will let the writer of this article do it for me. Read it and weep.

Vikings need a QB who throws for more yards than Adrian Peterson runs.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Jul 2, 2013
Bleeds Purple wrote:
DUH.Whats overlooked in Ponder is his 3rd down efficency and his red zone efficiency however if he plays like he did in the middle of the season Ill be among those that call for his head.
Ponder's superior 3rd down and red zone efficiency is 100 percent due to MVP, Hall of famer in waiting the great Adrian Peterson. I'm going to start calling you Spielman/Frazier who make up reasons to give Ponder credit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vikings GM: Bridgewater's status still being de... Apr 9 Pull Fart Finger 11
News Vikings re-sign kicker Kai Forbath after strong... Apr 9 Pull Fart Finger 99
News Former Giants receiver Tavarres King signs with... Apr 6 Flatus Raiders 5
Why do the Vikings suck so much balls? (May '17) Apr 2 SFB phart 48
Onto the draft.......... Apr 2 SFB phart 14
Happy Easter Apr 2 SFB phart 2
News Sid Hartman: Vikings invested wisely in landing... Mar 26 JFLFarters 4