Super Bowl coordinators going nowhere

Jan 29, 2014 Full story: The Tribune 22

The Super Bowl is the best place anybody on an NFL team could be. Except, perhaps, if you're a coordinator in the running for a head coaching job.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
viking nation

Madera, CA

#1 Jan 29, 2014
lol True I wanted Denver's offensive coach Adam Gase But holding off to after the Super bowl on a IF Will he want the job is just to much of a risk, Anyway I am happy with the signing of Mike Zimmer.
Dale

Cypress, CA

#2 Jan 29, 2014
viking nation wrote:
lol True I wanted Denver's offensive coach Adam Gase But holding off to after the Super bowl on a IF Will he want the job is just to much of a risk, Anyway I am happy with the signing of Mike Zimmer.
Teams use back channels to gauge if another coach is at least interested. When no, they move on. Don't think you missed out. Interest was only tepid from Minnesota. They knew he had little to do with the offense. It's having big fast receivers and a QB that can connect that makes this offense run, not the coordinator. Peyton uses his own plays from Indy anyway so how much credit can you give the OC?
viking nation

Madera, CA

#3 Jan 29, 2014
I know that Adam Gase didn't say one way or the other. He said he wouldn't disgust talking about a head coach job to after Denver was out of the post season play. Gase did design the playbook Manning calls a lot of the plays Yes But he didn't design them.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#4 Jan 29, 2014
Denver uses both systems Here is something John Elway said.. John Elway, the Broncos' executive vice president of football operations, said there would be a little of both.
"What I told Peyton is, what we do that's pretty much the same, it's yours," Elway said. "But you're probably going to have to learn what we've got."

The calls at the line of scrimmage? "It will be all him," Elway said of the four-time MVP.

In other words, Manning's 10 fellow offensive starters also will have to do some studying. Shanahan said of the Broncos' challenges in transitioning an old quarterback to a new offense: Most systems will use the same plays. They might use a different way to call out each play & thats what Peyton & the Denver team had to learn in Denver.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#5 Jan 30, 2014
viking nation is a stolen valor liar.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#6 Jan 30, 2014
Viking nation lies on everything and is not associated with the Viking forum.
Laughing bear Fan

Denver, CO

#7 Jan 30, 2014
But he hangs out here.....like a pedophile in an amusement park
GBPmies

Vantaa, Finland

#8 Jan 30, 2014
viking nation is a POS and lied about being a WAR HERO. He should have a pineapple shoved up his ass!
Laughing bear Fan

Denver, CO

#10 Jan 30, 2014
GBPmies wrote:
viking nation is a POS and lied about being a WAR HERO. He should have a pineapple shoved up his ass!
get out the KY jelly and hand sanitizer again?????
viking nation

Madera, CA

#11 Jan 30, 2014
These guys are so childish & they call their men.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#12 Jan 30, 2014
I guess they couldn't stand that someone is talking Football. Its kind of a lost art on this forum lol You guys Cant't keep this site to your selfs. Time to grow up.
GBPmies

Finland

#13 Jan 30, 2014
Laughing bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>get out the KY jelly and hand sanitizer again?????
KY? Not for this duche bag. He gets it raw. Hand sanitizer and rubber gloves are in order though.

“Expect No Mercy”

Since: Jun 09

Milton, FL

#14 Jan 30, 2014
The poster on this forum named viking nation claimed to have won the Medal of Honor, and also claimed to be disabled from wounds received in combat. The fact of the matter is, he has never even served in the military.
Laughing bear Fan

Denver, CO

#15 Jan 31, 2014
Hats off to all the war heroes....
Heads off to the posers
PatsFan6010

Acton, MA

#16 Jan 31, 2014
Good luck on Sunday Seahawks. I've been predicting since September that the Hawks were going to be playing in February and it turned out to be true.
GBPmies

Finland

#17 Jan 31, 2014
Laughing bear Fan wrote:
Hats off to all the war heroes....
Heads off to the posers
I have always appreciated your comical and mostly blunt way of putting things….. this was a real good one.
Laughing bear Fan

Denver, CO

#18 Jan 31, 2014
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always appreciated your comical and mostly blunt way of putting things….. this was a real good one.
enjoy the superbowl
may the vodka flow freely
it will at my house
GBPmies

Helsinki, Finland

#19 Jan 31, 2014
Laughing bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>enjoy the superbowl
may the vodka flow freely
it will at my house
You too! Lucky for me that the gamets at 1:30am Finnish time so the vodka can flow for 2 straight days…..as if doesn’t already, Had to take Monday off in advance.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#20 Jan 31, 2014
I im starting to understand now a drunk that explains a lot
GBPmies

Vantaa, Finland

#21 Feb 1, 2014
viking nation wrote:
I im starting to understand now a drunk that explains a lot
I am able to understand your mental illness, it explains a lot.

Only someone who is mentally ill would pretend to be a WAR HERO and fake injuries from a WAR. Then run like a bitch when busted as sewar to never return, then change their name like a bitch when they do returning and repeatedly lie about it, then try and say Stolen Valor is a simple white lie after being busted again.

So here are your options David Monahan/viking nation/ezg356

1 You are a little bitch
2 You are mentally ill.
3 You are a mentally ill little bitch.

I, and I am quite VERY sure everyone else on this forum will go with #3.

David Monahan the "mentally ill little bitch" is right on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THE PICK IS IN Vikings 1st pick is 18 min Magnum Man II 26
Bears at Vikings 24 min Stubby 7
2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... (Apr '14) 22 hr The Fart Father 15
Get On The Vikings Bandwagon (Jun '14) Fri Explosive Diarrhea 60
Ben Tate is history Dec 25 Magnum Man II 1
Culpepper/Moss era Dec 25 Magnum Man II 6
Merry Christmas Dec 24 viking nation 1
More from around the web