How Do You Feel About The Vikings Sig...

How Do You Feel About The Vikings Signing Josh Freeman? [POLL]

There are 18 comments on the KLZZ-FM Saint Cloud story from Oct 9, 2013, titled How Do You Feel About The Vikings Signing Josh Freeman? [POLL]. In it, KLZZ-FM Saint Cloud reports that:

It's been 48 hours since the announcement was made that former Tampa Bay Buccaneer quarterback Josh Freeman, released by the Bucs last week, was signed by the Vikings in a one-year, $3-million deal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLZZ-FM Saint Cloud.

Laughing Bear Fan

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Oct 9, 2013
We love it.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Oct 9, 2013
Wish he knew the playbook so he could play this week.It's been since the Peterson draft that I was so excited about a Vikings team. Everybody should be as excited as I am.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#3 Oct 9, 2013
I wanted to see how Cassel would play in a game after a full week of practicing with the first team. I like Freeman, always have.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#5 Oct 9, 2013
Avant wrote:
Wish he knew the playbook so he could play this week.It's been since the Peterson draft that I was so excited about a Vikings team. Everybody should be as excited as I am.
What playbook.....this is as conservative an offense can get..........all he has to do is hand the ball to AP AAND occasionally throw a play action..........they may even let him chuck it downfield to Simpson every other game..........he should be ready to start in two weeks if that is the direction they want to go..........
Peterson Thoughts

Houston, TX

#6 Oct 10, 2013
Ponder must really suck if its that simple....

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Oct 10, 2013
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>What playbook.....this is as conservative an offense can get..........all he has to do is hand the ball to AP AAND occasionally throw a play action..........they may even let him chuck it downfield to Simpson every other game..........he should be ready to start in two weeks if that is the direction they want to go..........
Freeman opens our offense up he make every pass with leadership capabilities we haven't had in a while. I can't wait to see him when he learns the playbook and receivers.
Ritalin for Free Man

Houston, TX

#8 Oct 10, 2013
Avant wrote:
Wish he knew the playbook so he could play this week.
Don't forget to factor in his ADHD...might take 4 years to get it down pat....
Lito

Solvang, CA

#9 Oct 10, 2013
1. Great move. We need a real passing attack to complement ALL DAY. Ponder is not the franchise guy. I like Casell too.
2. Need the defensive line and the secondary to be consistent. Seems like the middle linebacker position is okay.
Laughing Bear Fan

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 10, 2013
Freeman wants to stretch the field and then look to throw short. Ponder looks to throw short and then run to the right and hold on to the ball. Avant is right.

“Reigning Draft and QB Guru.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11 Oct 10, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Freeman opens our offense up he make every pass with leadership capabilities we haven't had in a while. I can't wait to see him when he learns the playbook and receivers.
that sounds so ___!
GBPfan

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 11, 2013
Hey guys. Anyone want to exchange emails and pics cuz I just shaved my hairy back!
Ponder

Houston, TX

#13 Oct 11, 2013
I want to shave Freemans back....
Rick Spieltard

Miami, FL

#14 Oct 11, 2013
I want to shave Samantha Ponder
Laughing Bear Fan

Chicago, IL

#15 Oct 11, 2013
I just shaved my legs. Going to a Richard Simmons book signing event today. Gonna wear my new Zuba shorts!

“Reigning Draft and QB Guru.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#17 Oct 11, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
I just shaved my legs. Going to a Richard Simmons book signing event today. Gonna wear my new Zuba shorts!
Take Avant with you! It's your weekend! LOL
Josh Freeman

Houston, TX

#18 Oct 11, 2013
I want to shave Ragnars hairy nads!
erie-vike fan

Houston, TX

#19 Oct 11, 2013
I went to the Richard Simmons book signing last week. I wore my purple tong and horn hat.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#20 Oct 11, 2013
You guys are giving me a chub! Go Vikings!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disgusting 6 hr Magnum Man II 1
Pre Season Aug 19 Stubby 8
News Minnesota Vikings: Ragnar motorcycle for sale o... Aug 16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Vikings to hold 2 joint practices with Bengals Aug 15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Jahvid Best and the Biggest Risk/Reward Picks o... (Jul '12) Aug 7 Stubby 13
News Reports: Vikings' Phil Loadholt To Retire At 30... Aug 1 Laughing Bear Fan 4
RIP Denny Green Jul '16 Magnum Man II 1
More from around the web