ezg357 must REPENT

Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Sep 23, 2013
He has been in this forum telling lies for 2 years.He now belittles people everyday.He curses people who have friends.
And it's a major,
I say major sin to have NO football knowledge,FRAUD to be specific.
It is an embarrassment to spell like him and cutting and pasting is stealing.
The devil has his hand on his soul.
The Christ defenders,GB,Stubby and Childress made this serpent of Satan slither away in Aug 2012.He is back as Viking nation.
He must repent
with an apology and telling the truth.
ezg357 has emptied out the Viking Forum,except for the Christ defenders.
The place smells of sulfer
and it's ezg357.Nobody hangs with the right hand of satan.
ezg357 change your ways,today.Your going to hell.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#2 Sep 23, 2013
Chlidress You know nothing about the bible A lie is forgiven you Idiot. Peter lied about knowing Jesus, Peter denied knowing him & Still Peter is the one you meet when going into heaven. You Are going to hell Chlidress, To use God's word for your enjoyment to beltiile someone is the wrost kind of sin. Your sick & you need serious help guy & if I was you I would be praying for god's forgiveness right now.( I am not lying about my Fantasy team I am leading, For now anyway.)

Spring Hill, FL

#3 Sep 23, 2013
repent serpent
viking nation

Madera, CA

#4 Sep 23, 2013
WOw Chlidress you went to far guy. To make fun of me is one thing But To use God's name in Vain To make fun of God's word, Your one Sick S>O>B & for sure there is no forgiveness for you. Your Hell bound.

Spring Hill, FL

#5 Sep 23, 2013
the serpent smells
viking nation

Madera, CA

#6 Sep 23, 2013
Childress wrote:
the serpent smells
Childress Your hell bound read what your bible about using God's name in vain. I posted the name Chlidress & this site all over twitter & what you said about Tim Tebow b & how you said about a strong & waek side LB doesnt mean that much on a team, I copy & pasted what you said I didn't want to misquote you lol Everyone reading it said you know nothing about football to make such a dumb comment.. That post had over a 1000 hits in two hours lol They all called you a idiot. Your now the JOKE OF CYBERSPACE. hahaha You may now kneel at my feet little man with no real friends. hehehe....... VIKINGS HO!

Since: Feb 13

Appleton, WI

#7 Sep 23, 2013
Ok, this is really none of my business I know (actually being a Packer fan) but the way Topix classifies forum threads means a lot of these posts make it onto the Packer forum. I have to ask this though because I really don't get it, and I hope I'm not asking in a way that's offensive. I am truly just curious.

Viking Nation, why are you still here on this forum?

Understand that I'm asking this because I really don't understand your motivation. The only thing I can see is that you are trying really hard to fit in. Why? It seems obvious that there are very few, if any, people here who want to talk to you. I don't care why that is, though it looks like they have their reasons. I just don't get why it's so important to you.

If I was part of a group that made me feel this unwelcome, I would just say the hell with it and move on, it's not worth the aggravation. Trust me, there are millions of places online to talk football. Continually defending yourself (and, be truthful, going on the counterattack) doesn't serve any purpose. You aren't going to change anyone's mind about you here.

I don't particularly care who has a beef with you, or who you feel is being unfair to you. Not my problem. I've seen Childress, and Stubby, and 40for60, and Fran, and Magnum Man, and ProCynic, and all the others (along with GBPmies and GBPfan and Eric and PackerBackerWichitaKS and the other Packer fans that cross over, even Laughing Bear Fan who I find pretty entertaining) have good, meaningful conversations here (and also some smack talk because that's expected) with pretty much every other person here... except you. I personally think they are ok (even if they are Viking fans). They haven't chased anyone away, though I'll grant that they are trying to chase you away and they seem to have their reasons. Do you understand where I'm going? It's you personally that they have a problem with.

Whether you think they are good people or not doesn't matter to me, so please don't come back with a defense, as it doesn't serve any purpose other than to just inflame things further. It just begs the same question again... why is it so important to you? Nobody here knows who you are, so what is there to defend? Why are you still here?

Curious to see what kind of reply I get. I am truly curious what would possess you to stay here and take this abuse from the people here who obviously don't want you here, regardless of whether it's deserved or not. Don't expect much more from me about it, though, because if you look back through my history you'll find that I generally stay out of anything non-football related.

Spring Hill, FL

#8 Sep 23, 2013
The answer..........
well I ran away once,but not this time.But I'm afraid to come clean on my war story.
Childress caused the problem,deep down I know it's on me but I'm really, really pissed at Childress.
I do smoke weed and I'm not all there,even before I became a drug addict.
Stubby furthered the problem and outsmarted me in every way possible.So I'll get him for that.
You Packer fans always make me feel small,so I want to be a big boy.
Bottom line I'm hell bent on going to hell and being stupid as stupid can be.
So there,can you lend me lunch money????I'm broke.

Since: Feb 13

Oshkosh, WI

#9 Sep 23, 2013
...crickets... as expected, but kind of saddening.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#10 Sep 23, 2013
answerman75 I only pop in this forum, I do most of my chating about football with people that know the game & have a football comment. You see I come into this site & seen how all these guy belittle others. I hate punks that enjoy doing this kind of thing. I always have defended the smaller weaker guy. If you look back All of these guys throughout the years has been picking on others & driving them off this Forum. They pick on one ones spelling or just ones opinion. They themselfs knows very little about football. Take Chlidress He has said Tim Tebow is a good QB & is a a better backup even the T. Jackson But who's still in the NFL playing lol He will not admit Tebow stinks. Chlidress also said That a team has no need for a strong & weakside LB That their not needed as much as the other defensive players lol I ask you is Clay Matthews not needed on the the Packers? Stubby agrees with everything Chlidress has said & so have all the others that posted here. I pointed out how they really know very little about football. They can't take being told, So they all do this here that your now seeing. All I am doing is bullying the bullies & none of them like it. Long before me these guy here has been bullying people. If I wasn't here they would go on picking on Avant & If he was gone They would find some other person to pick on. Their punks that get their kicks belittling others. How many football comment have you seen of theirs. Havn't you seen more of this crap then a football comment? Its time to show everyone & every new member just what kind of people these guys are. If you have any more questions I will be happy to answer.

Spring Hill, FL

#11 Sep 24, 2013
ezg357 is on record for defending the little guy,said it back in 2012.There you have it.
Hey Avant he called you a little guy.
Now,everything he said is pure B.S.When your stupid how can you understand what anybody said.
And
there is no other sites for a dumb ass like ezg357,nobody outside of mental cases would talk anything with this dope.
Plus nobody of relevance has talked football in this forum for a long time,we come here to bother the biggest loath any of us have ever seen.
There are no new members or anyone posting around here and there won't be.
ezg357 and all that's on his record is at our finger tips.We will show all.Plus as ugly as we're intentionally making this place,seals the deal.And for good.
Every day he denies he is ezg357 and absolutely nobody buys that B.S. and won't.And this seriously disturbed person makes religious comments.
BAWAHAHAHAHAHA

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#12 Sep 24, 2013
We don't belittle others (plural). We just belittle cowards who hide behind lies. If you feel it is all aimed at you then whoohoo you finally got a clue and realized it is becuase we know all of your lies.

Pretty sad when someone provides a very logical reasoning to you on why you should save yourself the embarrassment and leave but you ignore his advice and continue to whine and cry about it.

Take your box of tissues and all of your lies and leave. Since you say you have other places to talk football then just go there and never come back.....oh wait a second....other places to talk football...that must be a lie as I'm sure you've been ran out of other forums too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dalvin Cook 48 min VNM 3
I like what I am sniffing, so fart..... 23 hr Draft pharts 28
Who ya got? 23 hr Tasty pharts 7
I like what I am seeing, so far..... Apr 6 GreatPharts 64
News Vikings sign backup QB Case Keenum Apr 5 Could pharts 4
Lataviu Murray Apr 2 ReallyPhart 8
Vikings Mock draft Mar '17 A Phartx 10
More from around the web