3 Packers fined $5,000 each for actions against Minnesota Vikings

Full story: TwinCities.com

The NFL fined Green Bay Packers Johnny Jolly, Al Harris and rookie B.J. Raji $5,000 each for actions in Sunday's loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
Comments
41 - 60 of 60 Comments Last updated Nov 11, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
40for60

Las Vegas, NV

#43 Nov 8, 2009
eric113 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem-a lot of 'em look like dudes!
Kinda like Jared Allen.

“Smack the Pack”

Since: Sep 09

Oslo,Norway

#44 Nov 8, 2009
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda like Jared Allen.
Or Sharon Rodgers, the Q.B. of the team that lost today, TO THE TAMPAX BAY BUTTANEERS!!!
Fed Up

Saint Paul, MN

#45 Nov 8, 2009
MrInside wrote:
Does everyone realize no matter the fine, it is tax deductible? The players can file it as a business expense. And furthermore the money goes to Charity.
WRONG!! Fines are NEVER deductible! Get your facts straight.
MN FAN

San Antonio, TX

#46 Nov 8, 2009
You're Season is over fakers. How's that Farve trade working out for you. Hahahahahahahaha!!! Enjoy the playoffs from your barn!!!
ant-viking 67

Gilman, WI

#47 Nov 8, 2009
I think the Packers should go after Bret Fare.They should gang up on him and put him out for the rest of the season.The fines the Packers got were well worth it.The Vikings are overated.Someday the Packers will start winning.They will beat the the girly men of the Vikings.I bet the Packers will wi nevery single game the whole season.Aaron Rogers is a much better qaurterback,than that girly man Bret Fare.He is nothing but a crying drama queen.The only thing that will calm Bret Fare is a pacifier!,what a big baby!
getaclue

Eau Claire, WI

#48 Nov 9, 2009
Slim Shady wrote:
They should have fined the fans for the rudeness and child like attitudes they had
Yes, because they are the only fans to have ever Boo-ed and explayer or rival team - I've never heard the dome erupt in to boos instead of cheers..........
Capn Cook

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#49 Nov 9, 2009
Sport wrote:
oh oh tattoos
Yes, and they look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo attractive on the thugs
Jack in the box

Savage, MN

#50 Nov 9, 2009
ant-viking 67 wrote:
I think the Packers should go after Bret Fare.They should gang up on him and put him out for the rest of the season.The fines the Packers got were well worth it.The Vikings are overated.Someday the Packers will start winning.They will beat the the girly men of the Vikings.I bet the Packers will wi nevery single game the whole season.Aaron Rogers is a much better qaurterback,than that girly man Bret Fare.He is nothing but a crying drama queen.The only thing that will calm Bret Fare is a pacifier!,what a big baby!
Does your mommy know you are using the computer again? You better go do your homework and get off the computer now or you are going to get grounded. Make sure to work on your spelling homework in particular.

“Smack the Pack”

Oslo,Norway

#51 Nov 9, 2009
Capn Cook wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and they look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo attractive on the thugs
Capn Cook from FL...it was only a matter of time before a Buttaneer fan showed up...

“Smack the Pack”

Oslo,Norway

#52 Nov 9, 2009
ant-viking 67 wrote:
What are you, a drunken Russian gangster?
JoeMerlot

Brooklyn, NY

#54 Nov 10, 2009
Harris wasn't even flagged for what was a viscious tackle by the opening of the helmet (which is the same as a facemast). He basically went flying behind the player and grabbed the opening on the way by pulling the player backwards and in a circle to the ground. Basically a horse collar and face mask all in one and he was never even flagged. Glad they at least fined him, but that should have been a 15 yarder for sure.
Sailor Billy

#55 Nov 10, 2009
JoeMerlot wrote:
Harris wasn't even flagged for what was a viscious tackle by the opening of the helmet (which is the same as a facemast). He basically went flying behind the player and grabbed the opening on the way by pulling the player backwards and in a circle to the ground. Basically a horse collar and face mask all in one and he was never even flagged. Glad they at least fined him, but that should have been a 15 yarder for sure.
What's a "Fascemast"?
General DOG

Newport News, VA

#56 Nov 10, 2009
Sailor Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a "Fascemast"?
Billy, Billy, Billy you mispelled a mispelling.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#57 Nov 10, 2009
General DOG wrote:
<quoted text>
The REAL General DOG would crush you, impersonator.
GeneralDOG

Newport News, VA

#58 Nov 11, 2009
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
The REAL General DOG would crush you, impersonator.
Go to Sammy's and have a pizza and Grain Belt.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#59 Nov 11, 2009
GeneralDOG wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to Sammy's and have a pizza and Grain Belt.
Why thank you, you buying?
GeneralDOG

Newport News, VA

#60 Nov 11, 2009
I'd be happy to buy for a Vikes fan but I haven't had the chance to get to Sammy's for about 4 years.
Best pizza anywhere.
Brett Favre

Las Vegas, NV

#61 Nov 11, 2009
General DOG wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is, so did you...'Misspelled' is one of the most commonly misspelled works in the English language...
Sister Mary Discipline

#62 Nov 11, 2009
Brett Favre wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is, so did you...'Misspelled' is one of the most commonly misspelled works in the English language...
Outstanding! a literate footballer!
DOG

Newport News, VA

#63 Nov 11, 2009
Brett Favre wrote:
<quoted text>
works?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Vikings vs. Tennessee Titans: Live Sc... 6 hr Kluwe 13
Preseason Trends 9 hr GBPmies 15
5 Worst Teams In NFL Heading Into 2014 Season Aug 28 Flatulence Fred 21
Minnesota Vikings Final Preseason Game Is For T... Aug 28 Spielman 2
Teddy Bridgewater vs. Matt Cassel, who starts Aug 27 Magnum Man II 28
Tom Powers: Vikings' offense apparently was bet... Aug 27 Training Camp News 6
Minnesota Vikings 2014 Season Preview Aug 27 Spielman 12
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000