Avants "guy" cut again

Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Aug 15, 2013
M.Jenkins released by Pats.Jimmy claimed we had open receivers all over the field last year,More sane minds,excluding ezg begged to differ.
The year before that,our resident midget mind claimed the "OL was fine,no problem".
The two T.Jackson lovers claim Qb smith with the Jets is having a great camp.Both bitch slappers were silent on yesterdays 3 picks,and no comments on his backup status this week. Go figure,but that can be expected when you support fringe players.No comment on Quinn's outstanding camp in Seattle,but again,when your hot for Jackson,nothing else matters.
Jimmy your open all over the field Wr.Jenkins was cut.
AGAIN.
Have you any Punter news yet?

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Aug 15, 2013
Show one post with a scintilla of support for Jenkins I will save you the time YOU CAN'T. Since you lied about Jenkins the rest of your post was null and void. It's lucky we have the archive or you would take credit for all my forum victories. Now let's get ready for a QB change

“Goodbye my friend!”

Since: Jan 07

Pringle Hill.

#3 Aug 15, 2013
Avant wrote:
Show one post with a scintilla of support for Jenkins I will save you the time YOU CAN'T. Since you lied about Jenkins the rest of your post was null and void. It's lucky we have the archive or you would take credit for all my forum victories. Now let's get ready for a QB change
Again.....reading comprehension of which you have none.

You supported ALL 2012 Viking receivers. The QB was the whole problem. The old game threads prove it. When I have more time I'll pull the shit up.

Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#4 Aug 16, 2013
Gonzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again.....reading comprehension of which you have none.
You supported ALL 2012 Viking receivers. The QB was the whole problem. The old game threads prove it. When I have more time I'll pull the shit up.
jimmy doesn't remember an hour ago.
Any luck hunting down JD?
The last time he waited to the last minute,it was a problem.

“Goodbye my friend!”

Since: Jan 07

Pringle Hill.

#5 Aug 16, 2013
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>jimmy doesn't remember an hour ago.
Any luck hunting down JD?
The last time he waited to the last minute,it was a problem.
I never did try his e-mail but I will today for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings vs buccaneers 6 hr Magnum Man II 13
Adrian Peterson 7 hr Left pharts 3
News Keenum has 3 TDs, 369 yards as Vikings top Bucc... 13 hr VikingPhart 12
News Buccaneers-Vikings Capsule Sun RaidersPharttss 5
Inappropriate Sun AgreesPhartt 5
News Norsetradamus Predicts: Vikings vs. Tampa Bay. Sep 22 Raiderss Phartts 2
Why do the Vikings suck so much balls? Sep 19 Too Phart 33
More from around the web