Memories of the Metrodome, and How It...

Memories of the Metrodome, and How It Got Built

There are 5 comments on the Power Line story from Jan 13, 2014, titled Memories of the Metrodome, and How It Got Built. In it, Power Line reports that:

Today, the Minneapolis Star Tribune headlined : "Court action throws wrench into Vikings stadium construction."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Power Line.

Laughing bear Fan

Denver, CO

#1 Jan 14, 2014
First there was a tractor innertube. A kid started playing Hide and Seek in it. He covered it with his father's white Ku Klux Klan robe and he dreamed that one day he would be an engineer and build a stadium just like the innertube with the robe over it so people on the outside would be spared from seeing what was going on inside the tube
GBPmies

Finland

#2 Jan 16, 2014
LOL! Holy crap!

LBF that is just messed up. How do you even come up with that story and not wonder what is wrong with you. Good stuff
Laughing bear Fan

Denver, CO

#3 Jan 17, 2014
That one was out there...I admit
GBPmies

Finland

#4 Jan 17, 2014
Laughing bear Fan wrote:
That one was out there...I admit
It did not lack in creativity that is for sure. It was also damn funny in sick and twisted way.
Laughing bear Fan

Denver, CO

#5 Jan 17, 2014
It was going to be worse postulating what he was doing under the white robe in the inner tube....by himself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer music thread 3 hr Magnum Man II 36
News Adrian Peterson sets goal to rush for 2,500 yar... Jul 26 Avant 1
Adrian Peterson, Vikings restructure contract Jul 24 Purple Faithful 5
News Sharper sentencing in federal sexual assault ca... Jul 23 Fart news 4
News Innovative roof makes Minnesota stadium lighten... Jul 20 Fart news 2
News Making the Leap, No. 2: Teddy Bridgewater Jul 19 GBPmies 9
News Teddy Bridgewater Only 4th Best NFC North QB Sa... Jul 17 Fart news 42
More from around the web