Memories of the Metrodome, and How It Got Built

Jan 13, 2014 Full story: Power Line

Today, the Minneapolis Star Tribune headlined : "Court action throws wrench into Vikings stadium construction."

Full Story
Laughing bear Fan

Denver, CO

#1 Jan 14, 2014
First there was a tractor innertube. A kid started playing Hide and Seek in it. He covered it with his father's white Ku Klux Klan robe and he dreamed that one day he would be an engineer and build a stadium just like the innertube with the robe over it so people on the outside would be spared from seeing what was going on inside the tube
GBPmies

Finland

#2 Jan 16, 2014
LOL! Holy crap!

LBF that is just messed up. How do you even come up with that story and not wonder what is wrong with you. Good stuff
Laughing bear Fan

Denver, CO

#3 Jan 17, 2014
That one was out there...I admit
GBPmies

Finland

#4 Jan 17, 2014
Laughing bear Fan wrote:
That one was out there...I admit
It did not lack in creativity that is for sure. It was also damn funny in sick and twisted way.
Laughing bear Fan

Denver, CO

#5 Jan 17, 2014
It was going to be worse postulating what he was doing under the white robe in the inner tube....by himself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bears at Vikings 1 hr Avant 43
THE PICK IS IN Vikings 1st pick is 3 hr Magnum Man II 27
2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... (Apr '14) Sat The Fart Father 15
Get On The Vikings Bandwagon (Jun '14) Fri Explosive Diarrhea 60
Ben Tate is history Dec 25 Magnum Man II 1
Culpepper/Moss era Dec 25 Magnum Man II 6
Merry Christmas Dec 24 viking nation 1
More from around the web