Davenport, FL

#1 Oct 12, 2012
For 1 James Avant.
Allis: Guru
Jimmy
Pixie Boy
Sparky
Corky
Charges;Impersonating as a Viking fan,proof,never talking positive about the team.T.Jackson promoter.No knowledge of the Vikings.
Failed promotions of other Qb's=Newtless,RG3
J.Best RB over Gerhart.
Charge 2-Fraud
Charge 3-Troll.
Claiming to be a Viking fan since 1969,never offered 1 insight of favorite play or player or anything to support his claim.
Anybody with knowledge,please come forward so we can put this dangerous criminal where he belongs.
Magnum Man

Christopher, IL

#2 Oct 12, 2012
LOL - now thats funny

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#3 Oct 13, 2012
More proof???
He compares Gerhart to Dave Osborne and Bill Brown.How can you say you been a fan since those 2 rocked the Viking backfield but if you don't like Gerhart than you don't like the comparison.Plus Jimmy is about play makers,he must have hated our offense back when.
But I say he's a fraud.
Does he ever talk Viking past/present???No just Qb's and doesn't matter who they play for either.
Draft is only 6 months away,I have a kick ass player for us.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#4 Oct 13, 2012
He can only talk about what the media is currently spouting as he has no original thoughts. It's also hard to talk about Vikings past as he is not a true Viking fan and knows nothing about the Vikings.

In fact I think he once claimed he draft Roger Staubach and Drew Pearson made a clean catch. That's how poor of a fan he is. He also claims to have coined the term Hail Mary.
Vikes Fan

United States

#5 Oct 14, 2012
Need a warrant issued against this team for falsely misleading the fans again into thinking they were actually good.

“Goodbye my friend!”

Since: Jan 07

Pringle Hill.

#6 Oct 14, 2012
Vikes Fan wrote:
Need a warrant issued against this team for falsely misleading the fans again into thinking they were actually good.
So.....a 4-2 team should give up after week six?

What a fan!

Hope I never end up in a fox hole with you.
Magnum Man

Christopher, IL

#7 Oct 14, 2012
Gonzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So.....a 4-2 team should give up after week six?
What a fan!
Hope I never end up in a fox hole with you.
Amen
No Defense

United States

#8 Oct 14, 2012
Not to worry vikes fan. The pathetic Cardinals are up next. You can all go back to being fooled that this team is for real.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 14, 2012
Stubby wrote:
He can only talk about what the media is currently spouting as he has no original thoughts. It's also hard to talk about Vikings past as he is not a true Viking fan and knows nothing about the Vikings.
In fact I think he once claimed he draft Roger Staubach and Drew Pearson made a clean catch. That's how poor of a fan he is. He also claims to have coined the term Hail Mary.
You forgot I'm Mitt Romney and I approve this message because you lie like he does.
Our fact check is the archive. Show me where I said anything about Roger and Drew, show me where i coin the term Hail Mary.
If you find that quote I will leave this forum. That's how confident I am that you won't even try to find it because it is a LIE!
CASE CLOSED!!!

Location hidden

#10 Oct 14, 2012
Childress wrote:
More proof???
He compares Gerhart to Dave Osborne and Bill Brown.How can you say you been a fan since those 2 rocked the Viking backfield but if you don't like Gerhart than you don't like the comparison.Plus Jimmy is about play makers,he must have hated our offense back when.
But I say he's a fraud.
Does he ever talk Viking past/present???No just Qb's and doesn't matter who they play for either.
Draft is only 6 months away,I have a kick ass player for us.
Clint Jones Than Chuck Foreman were the running back playmakers back in the day you're speaking of.

Gerhart is Bill Brown but for the crewcut. I know more vikings history than you could dream.
Boogies

United States

#11 Oct 14, 2012
No Defense wrote:
Not to worry vikes fan. The pathetic Cardinals are up next. You can all go back to being fooled that this team is for real.
Amen

Location hidden

#12 Oct 14, 2012
Childress wrote:
For 1 James Avant.
Allis: Guru
Jimmy
Pixie Boy
Sparky
Corky
Charges;Impersonating as a Viking fan,proof,never talking positive about the team.T.Jackson promoter.No knowledge of the Vikings.
Failed promotions of other Qb's=Newtless,RG3
J.Best RB over Gerhart.
Charge 2-Fraud
Charge 3-Troll.
Claiming to be a Viking fan since 1969,never offered 1 insight of favorite play or player or anything to support his claim.
Anybody with knowledge,please come forward so we can put this dangerous criminal where he belongs.
As for your arrest warrant... I'm in the witness protection program. The protect is my vast knowledge of the NFL and my favorite team for 42 years and counting.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#13 Oct 15, 2012
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot I'm Mitt Romney and I approve this message because you lie like he does.
Our fact check is the archive. Show me where I said anything about Roger and Drew, show me where i coin the term Hail Mary.
If you find that quote I will leave this forum. That's how confident I am that you won't even try to find it because it is a LIE!
CASE CLOSED!!!
Too stupid to realize I was making fun of you as a fake Vikings fan.

By the way how can you like Romney since you are one of the 47% who needs gvt support to make ends meet because flipping burgers doesn't pay your bills? In case you don't realize it - before you go searching the archives to claim you never said you were a poor burger flipper - yes I'm making fun of you again.
Magnum Man

Christopher, IL

#14 Oct 16, 2012
Stubby wrote:
<quoted text>
Too stupid to realize I was making fun of you as a fake Vikings fan.
By the way how can you like Romney since you are one of the 47% who needs gvt support to make ends meet because flipping burgers doesn't pay your bills? In case you don't realize it - before you go searching the archives to claim you never said you were a poor burger flipper - yes I'm making fun of you again.
I was thinking we needed to put him in a round room and tell him to go sit in the corner. Just to see how long it takes him to figure that one out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Packers fight hard in 24-21 victory over Vikings 47 min Icle 3
Vikings Player's Theme Songs 23 hr Magnum Man II 2
Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... 23 hr Rick 4
Vikings' Loadholt (pec) likely out for season Mon viking nation 1
Packers @ Vikings game thread Mon eric 42
Vikings at Bears game thread Sun 40for60 63
Vikings vs packers no longer a rivalry Sun Space ace 2

Minnesota Vikings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE