Jared Allen signed by Chicago Bears a...

Jared Allen signed by Chicago Bears after Vikings stint

There are 6 comments on the ABC7 Chicago story from Mar 26, 2014, titled Jared Allen signed by Chicago Bears after Vikings stint. In it, ABC7 Chicago reports that:

The Chicago Bears announced on Twitter Wednesday that the team has signed Minnesota Vikings defensive end Jared Allen to a four-year deal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC7 Chicago.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 26, 2014
Thanks for all the memories Jared.The Bears got a good player and a good guy.Best of luck and continued good fortune except when youre playing us.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#2 Mar 26, 2014
I thought Allen said he wanted to join a team that was a super bowl contender & if that was the case he would have took less money to join the Seahawks & not the Bears. I remember before the Allen trade How the Vikes was horrible at DE I hope we find someone that fill his hole . Allen did a lot for this team on & off the field I didn't think the the Vike owner would have let him go for 32M
Spielman

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 27, 2014
viking nation wrote:
hope we find someone that fill his hole .
Thats why we are keeping Ponder around. Great at filling holes, aka the brown star fish.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 27, 2014
Bleeds Purple wrote:
Thanks for all the memories Jared.The Bears got a good player and a good guy.Best of luck and continued good fortune except when youre playing us.
Jared Allen will dominate the Vikings!
viking nation

Madera, CA

#5 Mar 27, 2014
Spielman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats why we are keeping Ponder around. Great at filling holes, aka the brown star fish.
Will Ponder still be around once the Vikes are down to the 53 man roster.
Spielman

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 27, 2014
Yes, I get rid of one bust QB I drafted at a time. The "WR" Webb was this year. I will need a failed back up plan (Ponder) when Cassel fails. Then I will go to the Ouija board for next years plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 August 2017 Fri Magnum Man II 3
Summer music thread 2017 Thu Stubby 16
News Teddy Bridgewater doing field drills without a ... Jul 16 HowPhartz 5
Why do the Vikings suck so much balls? Jul 13 Foot phartts 28
News MICHAEL FLOYD TESTS POSITIVE for ALCOHOL...Duri... Jul 13 During phart 2
News What to make of the Peterson-less Vikings Jul 12 WePhartz 4
News Gov. Dayton to fish Mille Lacs Saturday with Vi... Jul 12 WillPhartz 4
More from around the web