Top 5 QBs of all time

“Reigning Draft and QB Guru.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 22, 2014
This list blows.........Where is Joe Montana?

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/sports/the-top-5-...
GBPmies

Finland

#2 Mar 22, 2014
It is a fun topic and I think everyone feels differently about who is the top 5. IMO I think Favre and Rodgers should be on the list WTF is up with that!!!!!! LOL!

Many like Young over Montana. Hard to say really. I do have a hard time getting excited about some of these QBs who played in the NFL’s “buy a Championship” years. Most of them had insane teams around them with no salary cap to stop them from dominating, including Montana, Young, and Aikman (was Aikman any good?). Not many of those teams have done jack shit since the salary cap was introduced in 1993. I can agree with the list as Manning as the best ever though… he changed the game and has the stats to back it up.
GBPmies

Finland

#3 Mar 22, 2014
Before you chime in ezg357/viking nation.....
You are a POS loser pretend war hero valor stealing A** HOLE! Your opinions do not count nor does your existence. GO F yourself!

Location hidden

#4 Mar 22, 2014
GBPmies wrote:
It is a fun topic and I think everyone feels differently about who is the top 5. IMO I think Favre and Rodgers should be on the list WTF is up with that!!!!!! LOL!

Many like Young over Montana. Hard to say really. I do have a hard time getting excited about some of these QBs who played in the NFL’s “buy a Championship” years. Most of them had insane teams around them with no salary cap to stop them from dominating, including Montana, Young, and Aikman (was Aikman any good?). Not many of those teams have done jack shit since the salary cap was introduced in 1993. I can agree with the list as Manning as the best ever though… he changed the game and has the stats to back it up.
One of my quirks is that the rating was done be passing yards. How does a QB that played 12 games a season compete with a guy that is playing 16 games a season?

Furthermore, I don't think a few on the list were as creative as Montana, Griese, Sthaubach and Bradshaw.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#5 Mar 26, 2014
I assume the list is primarily Viking quarterbacks.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6 Mar 26, 2014
Manning is the best regular season Q B of alltime but when it counts in the playoffs he is a nobody a choker a nothing. The year after he left college his team won it all.

As for Tom steroid Brady as his nickname indicates he cheated everybody in the media has covered it up.
http://deadspin.com/194855/tom-brady-linked-t...

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Mar 26, 2014
This mis brady at the combine in 2000 now he is bigger than Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens.

http://extramustard.si.com/2013/02/21/heres-a...

Location hidden

#8 Mar 26, 2014
Avant wrote:
This mis brady at the combine in 2000 now he is bigger than Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens.
http://extramustard.si.com/2013/02/21/heres-a...
Fake Vikings Fan, you need to go back to elementary school and work on sentence structure. Spelling would also help. Leave football to the gentlemen of this forum that (at least) know the basics of the English language. These gentlemen (including myself) also have a far superior knowledge of football that you've obtained. Maybe someday you'll figure out spelling and grammer. But I'm not going to hold my breath.

In closing football is probably out of your spectrum of your capabilities. Kind of like "fine art" was out of the capabilities of the Neanderthals.
He Hate Me

Denver, CO

#9 Mar 27, 2014
Where's Tommy Kramer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings Mock draft 14 hr RoundPhartss 2
News Vikings cut struggling kicker Blair Walsh Feb 18 PickedPhartz 5
News New Minnesota Vikings stadium to host X Games i... (Jul '16) Feb 13 Xpharts 3
News Vikings to hold 2 joint practices with Bengals (Aug '16) Feb 13 Jointpharts 2
News Vikings cut draft picks Beavers, Bohringer, Wea... Feb 13 Beaverpharts 3
News Sunday's Vikings-Panthers game set to be played... Feb 13 Setpharts 2
News Adrian Peterson not lamenting another round of ... Feb 13 Anotherpharts 2
More from around the web