Christian Ponder Has Shot at Redempti...

Christian Ponder Has Shot at Redemption Against the Packers

There are 29 comments on the TheVikingAge story from Dec 26, 2012, titled Christian Ponder Has Shot at Redemption Against the Packers. In it, TheVikingAge reports that:

Dec 23, 2012; Houston, TX, USA; Minnesota Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder scrambles from Houston Texans during the fourth quarter at Reliant Stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheVikingAge.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#22 Jan 2, 2013
troll alert!!!!!!!!!!
eric

Poseyville, IN

#23 Jan 2, 2013
I do wonder how this years performance by Adrian Peterson will go down in NFL history? If it wasnt the greatest,it has to be one of the greatest years.Obviously he ran for a ton of yards,but, 1 yr.after an ACL and having a huge hand in a team that went from 3 wins to 10 wins.Nothing short of remarkable!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#24 Jan 2, 2013
eric wrote:
I do wonder how this years performance by Adrian Peterson will go down in NFL history? If it wasnt the greatest,it has to be one of the greatest years.Obviously he ran for a ton of yards,but, 1 yr.after an ACL and having a huge hand in a team that went from 3 wins to 10 wins.Nothing short of remarkable!
He's the MVP hands dowwn.
Manning's 3 int's against ATL will carry some weight

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Location hidden

#25 Jan 2, 2013
eric wrote:
Peterson is better than ever after his injury only thing close was when I was a kid watching OJ Simpson doing it in 14 games.
eric

Poseyville, IN

#26 Jan 2, 2013
I remember that too! OJ was great for sure! Id say this season and given the situation and all hes been through would have to rank among one of the greatest single seasons by anyone in the NFLs history

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#27 Jan 2, 2013
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Awesome.........I'm jealous. Have a great time!
Thanks Erie, hope I picked a good one so I don't go away mad.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#28 Jan 2, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>How far is it from Green Bay to Wausau?
A 12 pack?
Two hours......sounds about right. When in Egypt........

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Location hidden

#30 Jan 2, 2013
eric wrote:
I remember that too! OJ was great for sure! Id say this season and given the situation and all hes been through would have to rank among one of the greatest single seasons by anyone in the NFLs history
Agreed. This was among the greatest single seasons by anyone in history. If Ponder played like he did last week every week the vikings would be Superbowl favorites.

Davenport, FL

#31 Jan 2, 2013
troll alert

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodell loses.......AGAIN 29 min What 5
Who is the better Running Back 18 hr What 5
rg3 Sep 1 What 13
News MANSOUR: 53-Man Roster Prediction Aug 31 Fart news 9
News Long snapper Cullen Loeffler expresses gratitud... Aug 26 Fart news 20
News Raiders game suspended by severe weather in Min... Aug 25 Fart news 17
News Charles Johnson continues to emerge for Vikings Aug 25 News farts 3
More from around the web