Posted in the Minnesota Vikings Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“VIKINGS, NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Well looky here; AD's incredible season gets Fraizer his contract extension.
Anyone else think that if AD hadn't had the season he had, Fraizer would have "led" this team to maybe 5 wins?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/201...

Spring Hill, FL

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Fran the Man wrote:
Well looky here; AD's incredible season gets Fraizer his contract extension.
Anyone else think that if AD hadn't had the season he had, Fraizer would have "led" this team to maybe 5 wins?
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/201...
A two year deal,we'll see where it goes from there.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#3 Feb 14, 2013
After going 10-6 when everyone said the Vikes would be lucky to win 6 games with the players they have fraizer deserves it. He did some great coaching with these players.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#4 Feb 14, 2013
This is Ray Edwards phantom punch has anyone seen it yet....http://www.startribune. com/sports/vikings/
viking nation

Madera, CA

#5 Feb 14, 2013

Spring Hill, FL

#6 Feb 14, 2013
post 3,4,5 troll alert and a disgraced person.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#7 Feb 14, 2013
I see the devil's dog post 6 still doesn't care what god has to say about this kind of judgement of others. Wow Sorry new members but this group of people are not wtih god. they seem to think they own this site. they have chased away many of fans here as you can tell there are only 5 or 6 fans posting, all of them are so called friends that want this site to their selfs.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#8 Feb 14, 2013
I thought the ray edwards fight was fixed. that punch was a lot like Ali's sonny liston fight what do think?
viking nation

Madera, CA

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Check the two out here is the aAli liston fight...XXYOUTUBE-uzWynvBLJ4IX X
viking nation

Madera, CA

#10 Feb 14, 2013
GBPmies

Finland

#11 Feb 14, 2013
ezg hated Fraizer and said he is to blame pretty much everything after going 3-13.

Hey 'viking nation' can you please list the 2012 Strength of Schedule for us. It would help a lot!
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#12 Feb 14, 2013
African American coaches are revered in the Great White North

Location hidden

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>A two year deal,we'll see where it goes from there.
Looks like it turned into just a one year extension of his existing contract. Good move by the Wilfs. Lets see what the Coach does this season before we pay him a bunch of money. Maybe the Wilfs learned something from the Childo fiasco...

Spring Hill, FL

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Fran the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like it turned into just a one year extension of his existing contract. Good move by the Wilfs. Lets see what the Coach does this season before we pay him a bunch of money. Maybe the Wilfs learned something from the Childo fiasco...
Yea,
we'll see how they fare this year.Viking Nation is ezg,a crazy person.
Magnum Man

Pinckneyville, IL

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Hopefully we'll get some WRs from draft/trade/FA IDC from where. Then we'll probably go further!

Full discloser: I must admit I'm really not wild about bringing in a new coach and listening to him say that it will take 3 years to get to the playoffs or telling us that we need to rebuild the team. If Frazier gets us to the playoffs. I'll be happy with that.

On the other hand if we go 8-8 or less (depending on circumstances) I have no problem with him being shown the door.

Spring Hill, FL

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Magnum Man wrote:
Hopefully we'll get some WRs from draft/trade/FA IDC from where. Then we'll probably go further!
Full discloser: I must admit I'm really not wild about bringing in a new coach and listening to him say that it will take 3 years to get to the playoffs or telling us that we need to rebuild the team. If Frazier gets us to the playoffs. I'll be happy with that.
On the other hand if we go 8-8 or less (depending on circumstances) I have no problem with him being shown the door.
The team did play 60 minutes for him,so I'm satisfied.The OC stepped up late but need to see a much better game plan AND adjustments.
Magnum Man

Pinckneyville, IL

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Which brouht back a memory. The team played better (as a team) with Harvin out. Coincadence or design I don't know? But Harvin might be a cancer?

Location hidden

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Yea,
we'll see how they fare this year.Viking Nation is ezg,a crazy person.
I figured he (VN) was some sort of troll when I saw his "Devil Dog" reference about you. Speaking of trolls, I don't see that the Pixie Boy has posted here in a while. Is he gone?(PLEASE say yes)

Location hidden

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Magnum Man wrote:
Which brouht back a memory. The team played better (as a team) with Harvin out. Coincadence or design I don't know? But Harvin might be a cancer?
Harvin has a HUGE maturity problem (He's a big Baby)
I say trade him for a first rounder or Fitzgerald in Arizona.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#20 Feb 15, 2013
Fran the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvin has a HUGE maturity problem (He's a big Baby)
I say trade him for a first rounder or Fitzgerald in Arizona.
Maybe there can be a 3 team trade and the Pats give the Vikings Tom Brady plus AZ gives you Fitzgerald?
Sheesh
Can I have what you are smoking?
It's legal here in Colorado

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings Vs. Ravens predictions. 19 hr Magnum Man II 1
News If The Vikings Could Get A Do-Over, They Might ... Fri SFB Field Phart 3
Adrian Peterson Fri SFB Field Phart 26
News Packers Rodgers posts after successful surgery Fri Fart Signals 5
Aaron Rogers.... Oct 18 SFB Field Phart 3
Kap wit the pack - now there is something funny Oct 16 SFB Field Phart 3
This weeks Packers/Vikings predictions Oct 15 SFB Field Phart 8
More from around the web