Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#1 Jan 5, 2013
For starters good luck Minnesota and fans.
1)convert those 3rd downs
2)win the turn over battle
3)keep penalties to a bare minimum.
Now if I'm a decision maker or leader on the team,I'm preaching this,
we're the underdog with nothing to lose.Com e out lose and furious and play hard all night,keep hitting and hard.
In 2004 we came out fast and poured it on at GB,do it again and find another player (Peterson) to moon the fans in the end zone after a score.
Go Vikingssssssssssssssss.
Magnum Man

Christopher, IL

#2 Jan 5, 2013
1) I would want GB to have the ball first. Let the defense have a shot at disrupting GBs offense. Let that get into their heads
2) I would come out with a heavy dose of Peterson right off the bat. Then when they start that 8 in the box stuff, start passing. Attempt to keep them off balance and unable to get to their rythem.
GBPmies

Finland

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Magnum Man wrote:
1) I would want GB to have the ball first. Let the defense have a shot at disrupting GBs offense. Let that get into their heads
2) I would come out with a heavy dose of Peterson right off the bat. Then when they start that 8 in the box stuff, start passing. Attempt to keep them off balance and unable to get to their rythem.
Good call, because I want the opposite :)(except the start passing thing, I hope they pass all the time)

Good luck tonight Viking fans, should be a great game.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Ponder inactive due to a bad elbow. Webb in. This may really screw up GB defensive game plan but may also screw up Musgrave's O plan. Not sure if he has any plans on worlds smallest play sheet to account for Webb's athleticism. Webb is actually accurate on the run so roll outs and bootlegs work better for him than standing in the pocket.
Magnum Man

Christopher, IL

#5 Jan 5, 2013
I read that too. Sounds like we will be leaning a lot on the leg of Walsh.

All Webb has to do is get him close, then let the defense keep them from scoring.

“Goodbye my friend!”

Since: Jan 07

Pringle Hill.

#6 Jan 5, 2013
Hi guys, good luck to us. Ponder out..wow! Now we won't know if he was going to continue his good work of the past few weeks.

I just found this out as I will now tell you all, my Father passed away today, crazy. We did not have the best relationship but, He was my Dad, simple as that I guess.

I don't know what to feel right now but I will watch this game as everything is over with my family now for the evening. He was pretty sick so it wasn't a big shock but still........

What a day...unreal.

Go Vikings as always and good luck to you too GPBmies. You were always cool with me.

Later guys.
Procynic

Pensacola, FL

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Gonzo wrote:
Hi guys, good luck to us. Ponder out..wow! Now we won't know if he was going to continue his good work of the past few weeks.
I just found this out as I will now tell you all, my Father passed away today, crazy. We did not have the best relationship but, He was my Dad, simple as that I guess.
I don't know what to feel right now but I will watch this game as everything is over with my family now for the evening. He was pretty sick so it wasn't a big shock but still........
What a day...unreal.
Go Vikings as always and good luck to you too GPBmies. You were always cool with me.
Later guys.
My condolences for your loss Gonzo
Procynic

Pensacola, FL

#8 Jan 5, 2013
The Vikes may be doomed in this one, Webb is looking comical so far. Still a lot of game left for him left to straighten it out though.
Procynic

Pensacola, FL

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Plus, the defense is on the field too long.
Nivis

Toronto, Canada

#10 Jan 5, 2013
I feel so ripped off not having ponder in there. The worst part is win or lose he doesn't get that all important first playoff game under his belt. Skol vikings get it done somehow !!!
Magnum Man

Christopher, IL

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Gonzo wrote:
What a day...unreal.
Later guys.
Sorry for your loss. I don't think this game is going to lift your spirits either.
Procynic

Pensacola, FL

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Yeah, Packers pretty much shredding the Vikes now. Hoping for a turn-around, but its a slim hope at the moment. Im starting to think an injured Ponder would have been better than a healthy Webb. Lets see if the coaching staff can come up with ANY half-time adjustments.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#13 Jan 6, 2013
WTF!!!!!!!!!! I never thought Webb would be that bad. He looked like a panicky rookie. Plus that throws into the dirt made me think McNabb was back.

Not only do they need CB depth in the off season they need QB depth too. Sorry Joe, you should have transitioned to WR.

Davenport, FL

#14 Jan 6, 2013
Gonzo wrote:
What a day...unreal.
Later guys.
Sorry Ron.

Davenport, FL

#15 Jan 6, 2013
And I'm sorry for our sorry ass offense.
The usual lack of receivers and pass cover guys.It helps when you are looking at the Qb when covering your guy,AJ sucks at doing that and often.
Wouldn't mind getting Jennings,Bowe and trading Harvin straight up for a solid cover guy,then use the draft on DT,MLB and all defense.Need depth and competition at the Qb position.
Next year you can expect teams like NYG,Dallas,Philly,N.O.to rebound.Teams like Tampa,Wash,Carolina to rise.Wash is doing it now.Det.,Chi will be back,so it's important if we want to compete and have another playoff shot,that we fix the mentioned areas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Source: Percy Harvin traded to Jets 13 hr Flatulence Fred 17
Vikings @ Bills game thread Tue GBPmies 48
Senser Completes Work Release Tue The Horned Helmet... 2
Kalil's chance to fly under radar evaporates Oct 20 The D 2
What place is your fantasy team or have you qui... Oct 20 viking nation 2
NFL Week 7 winners and losers Oct 20 Flatulence Fred 3
Extra Points: Strike three is looming for Harvin Oct 20 Flatulence Fred 4

Minnesota Vikings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE