Jermichael Finley Tweet Sets Off Vikings Speculation

May 25, 2014 Full story: TheVikingAge 235

Oct 20, 2013; Green Bay, WI, USA; Green Bay Packers tight end Jermichael Finley celebrates a play during the first quarter against the Cleveland Browns at Lambeau Field.

Full Story
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#221 Jun 17, 2014
I can say this for Aaron Rodgers: He never pretended to be a wounded war hero. He never lied about serving in the military. He hasn't disrespected those that have. Only a POS slimeball would do that!
Packer Backer WichitaKs

Wichita, KS

#222 Jun 18, 2014
GBPfan wrote:
I can say this for Aaron Rodgers: He never pretended to be a wounded war hero. He never lied about serving in the military. He hasn't disrespected those that have. Only a POS slimeball would do that!
Exactly! Viking Nation/Ezg357 IS as you accurately described him.
Packer Backer WichitaKs

Wichita, KS

#223 Jun 18, 2014
viking nation wrote:
When all else fails talk about what I said ( Too much ) Packers fans Face it Aaron Rodgers is a choker & in the future he will never be thought of as being better then Favre or Bart Starr. Not by non Packers fans Not by anyone that looks at the stats facts. When they look they all see that he plays his worst games when he tries to come from behind. That & he Keeps his INTs down by taking needless sack when he should just throw the ball away.
Ok Viking Nation/Ezg357 I see how you are. Why is you can not answer a direct question? You claim Aaron Rodgers as a "choker" yet all he is is the quarterback of a team that has won a Super Bowl, won several division titles and, yes, lost playoff games in recent history. Stats are for losers and that's why you like them so much. So I'll put the question to you as simply as I can-again. Did Fran Tarkenton, IMO the most overrated QB of all time, choke, your term not mine, away those 3 losses in the 70's in the Super Bowl? Or did the Vikings TEAM choke in those games? If it is your belief that Rodgers is a choker then you would also have to believe that Tarkenton is a choker. C'mon Mr. Know-it-all answer the question. You are afraid to do it, aren't you? I know you can read.
Packer Backer WichitaKs

Wichita, KS

#224 Jun 18, 2014
P.S. I have never argued who I thought was the better QB between Starr, Favre and Rodgers. All I know and care about is that they have quarterbacked teams that won Super Bowls. Of the 3 Starr has won the most titles, Favre dominated in stats and the book on Rodgers is an unfinished one. The thing with stats is that they don't really mean a thing. In the case of Starr he rarely, if ever, won the "stats" battle with any of the QB's of his era. He simply QB'd a team that just went out and won games and championships. That is not to minimize his performance because I don't think for one minute the Packers would not have been the dynasty of the 60's without Bart Starr as their QB.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#225 Jun 18, 2014
Packer Backer WichitaKs wrote:
P.S. I have never argued who I thought was the better QB between Starr, Favre and Rodgers. All I know and care about is that they have quarterbacked teams that won Super Bowls. Of the 3 Starr has won the most titles, Favre dominated in stats and the book on Rodgers is an unfinished one. The thing with stats is that they don't really mean a thing. In the case of Starr he rarely, if ever, won the "stats" battle with any of the QB's of his era. He simply QB'd a team that just went out and won games and championships. That is not to minimize his performance because I don't think for one minute the Packers would not have been the dynasty of the 60's without Bart Starr as their QB.
As a Packer fan I see no reason to "argue" about our great players. I'm just happy we have had many!
Packer Backer WichitaKs

Wichita, KS

#226 Jun 19, 2014
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Packer fan I see no reason to "argue" about our great players. I'm just happy we have had many!
Good point GBPfan! I see that Viking Nation/Ezg357 has tucked tail and run off and hid and refuses to answer my simple question. He does that a lot when challenged.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#227 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text>Good point GBPfan! I see that Viking Nation/Ezg357 has tucked tail and run off and hid and refuses to answer my simple question. He does that a lot when challenged.
It's just as well. I can't stand him. He is a sleaze of the highest order. And his football knowledge is so horrible I feel like I lose IQ points just reading his comments.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#228 Jun 19, 2014
yet you continue to engage him?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#229 Jun 19, 2014
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
yet you continue to engage him?
When he shows up here I gladly point out to others that we have in our midst a POS ignoramus that has pretended to be a wounded war vet. Apparently he reads my comments and doesn't like having people constantly reminded of the truth. Then he goes away. I get what I want. Is that engaging him? I call it getting rid of him.
Packer Backer WichitaKs

Wichita, KS

#230 Jun 20, 2014
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
When he shows up here I gladly point out to others that we have in our midst a POS ignoramus that has pretended to be a wounded war vet. Apparently he reads my comments and doesn't like having people constantly reminded of the truth. Then he goes away. I get what I want. Is that engaging him? I call it getting rid of him.
Oh he'll show up again because he is a glutton for punishment. His understanding of football as a TEAM game is laughable and that is why I continue to call him out on this "choker" label he likes to attach to certain players. Viking Nation does not understand that you either win as a team or you lose as a team. For any NFL team to be successful all facets of the team need to contribute and VN's understanding of that is nil.
Sarah

Manchester, NH

#231 Jun 20, 2014
Does anyone know where to get tickets for the Vikings? My bf is a fan and I went to http://www.allgoodseats.com/sports-tickets.ht... and found tickets with good prices but idk if it's a good place to buy from or if there is a better place to buy from out there. Any help is greatly appreciated
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#232 Jun 20, 2014
Dump him. He's a Vikings fan!
Oh yeah, when the hubbub dies down about the Redskins disgruntled Norwegians will get upset bout the name Vikings
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#233 Jun 21, 2014
Tickets for the Vikings? After about the 5th game of the season most Viking ticket holders are giving them away!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#234 Jun 21, 2014
<quoted text>Oh he'll show up again because he is a glutton for punishment. His understanding of football as a TEAM game is laughable and that is why I continue to call him out on this "choker" label he likes to attach to certain players. Viking Nation does not understand that you either win as a team or you lose as a team. For any NFL team to be successful all facets of the team need to contribute and VN's understanding of that is nil.
Unfortunately, he probably will show again. I love how Viking fans claim that the Packers can't win without Rodgers, and then also claim Aaron is a choker. Apparently he is the choker that is solely responsible for the 3 division titles and Super Bowl win. ROFLMAO I honestly don't know any football fans as stupid as some of the Viking fans on Topix.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#235 Jul 3, 2014
It is amazing. Jimmy Graham may be playing for less money than Finley got paid his last contract. That boggles my mind. I wish we could get Graham in Green Bay. I know he can't be happy with the Saints right now. But he's screwed with the tag. The Packers should have done what the Saints did, and the Saints should have done what the Packers did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zimmer Has Defensive Turnaround Way Ahead of Sc... 3 hr Space ace 6
Vikings/Redskins game 7 hr Magnum Man II 12
Source: Percy Harvin traded to Jets 19 hr Flatulence Fred 46
Vikings vs Bucs game thread Wed Tarken10 91
Avant's own stupid words. (Apr '09) Wed Stubby 55
SPOT: How Good IS Geno Smith? And How Good Can ... (Sep '13) Tue Magnum Man II 17
A litte Hee-Haw Music Oct 28 viking nation 7

Minnesota Vikings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE