Magnum Man

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Wouldn't have even been close if they didn't shut the power down in the 3rd Qtr.

On another note, it was nice to see Birk get a ring. I think he earned and rightfully desirved it.

your thoughts......
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Yes I think Matt Birk desirves getting a ring & so does Bryan Mckinnie They both played good throughout the playoffs
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Sometimes its good to have a few older players on the team. We all seen the 49ers fall apart until the lights went off, that was signs of a younger team, with the lights going out it gave the 49ers time needed to get there composer back otherwise the game would have been a blowout.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Yeah, i guess i agree with both of you. How goofy was that power outage? What a joke. Bryant Mckinnie was the key to me. When I seen him destroying Justin Smith-the heart of San Fran's defense - in the opening series I thought the game was over. I wonder if Goodel kicked the plug out to allow San Fran to regroup? what a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••