First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#21 Nov 10, 2013
OK, you obviously are not attempting to resolve whatever issue you think is going on. Your just here to manufacture some issue and bitch! Nobody in this entire blog mentioned any names until you shown up.

This forum can do without you! Go Away little boy and take your lover/brother with you.

Your not even a "Fake Vikings Fan" your just a little immature boy that wants to whine about something that isn't even happening.

Good-day!

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#22 Nov 10, 2013
I need to BT stock in Kleenex. Ezg/viking nation cries so much that kleenex sales sore during football season.

Typical ezg/vn post: Boohoo Magnum Man is picking on me. Boohoo Stubby called me out on all my lies. Boohoo my only forum friend who is also my only real friend only talks about QBs and he doesn't know dick about them. Whaaaaa I want my mommy.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#23 Nov 10, 2013
ezg357 has no friends.And it's no wonder,none at all.
Being he knows nothing of the NFL,he decided defending the little guy (Avant)by his own admitting is the way to go.
ezg357 is extremely jealous of Childress.
Oh where are the Lords days threats.
ezg357,viking nation,bitch slapper,valor stealing pos,
is a half wit.
HAHAHAHAHA
viking nation

Madera, CA

#24 Nov 10, 2013
Chlidress will you ever think of anything on your own, Talk about a moron. How is Mike Wallace doing with his one TD lol
viking nation

Madera, CA

#25 Nov 10, 2013
My fantasy team is now 8-2 OYES:)

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#26 Nov 11, 2013
Did your mommy help pick your fantasy team while you were sitting in her lap crying about us picking on you for being a liar?

Davenport, FL

#27 Nov 11, 2013
Noody believes a serial liar like ezg.
I'm in 1st in the Viking league,if I win this week,likely 8-2 and I'm projecting 1st at 11-3 or 12-2.
With 3 straight Championship appearances and 2 straight Championships,can 4 straight appearances be on the horizon?????
My other teams
9-1
9-1
4-5
8-2
7-3 maybe 8-2
7-3
2-8
since 08 baseball,hockey,football,NBA
74 teams 37 trophies and a win clip of 75% the highest rated of I've ever seen and I been in many a league.Of the trophies,most are Championships,followed by runner up.
My proof????Anybody playing in my league can view my profile.It's all right there.
Now ezg..........LIAR
viking nation

Madera, CA

#28 Nov 11, 2013
I just won sunday & am now 8-2 with this one team. I am playing on NFL.com fantasy football.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#29 Nov 11, 2013
Chlidress With the line up you gave on here there is no way your 8-2 You would have had to change players, Wallace for one & also this You didn't have a backup quarterback to replace Brees when he was on his bye week.

Davenport, FL

#30 Nov 12, 2013
I told you before I don't trade but pick up waiver players weekly.Always have.I keep a base player format that are untouchable,I usually waive about 100 players in a season.You have no idea who is on my present team.IDP's are highly changeable and so our my bench offensive guys.
Beating me is like a huge accomplishment.My win percentage coupled with my trophy case says so.
Yahoo is the only league worth a crap.I have 3 NFL.Com teams,in the past I have had many ESPN teams 1 going undefeated all year.And some other notable fantasy site who's name escapes me at present.
My Viking team is projected to win out.It's dominate.
Yahoo gives you many abilities the other fantasy sites offer little to nothing on insight or anything.
Lastly winning is based on many factors including luck against injuries,but also knowing what to do with your players,not counting on projections but what you think.And that's what makes me so F'ing hard to beat.

Davenport, FL

#31 Nov 12, 2013
Here's an example:
CLF formerly Viking Humper,a long standing Lion fan in this forum has a money league that I'm in.
14 teams with a 75.00 entry fee.I replaced Fran the Man,who dropped out,CLF contacted me and I said defintely.
I benched Matt Ryan and picked up Ponder for this past week.Ponder out pointed Ryan despite being injured.
And if he scored on the injury play it would have been even higher.
Ponder was poised to light it up Thurs nite and I knew it.
Who has those balls????
Plus I make huge tough decisions and I'm almost always right.
This guy.

Davenport, FL

#32 Nov 12, 2013
Post 29,
Your cluelessness is stupendous.
Are you F'ing nuts???(yes)
You must be 0-10
So Brees is on a bye,you pick up a one week Qb.Who I cut the following week,Brees again is my only Qb.Nothing new.I do it like that every year.
Post 31
Me picking up Ponder for a week replacing Ryan for a week was due in part to Ryan's matchup and my hunch that Ponder was ready to explode as the Viking qb.
That may be the 1st time ever I put a Qb over my weekly starter in a non bye week.
Now would your Guru buddy have done that????
Hell no
because
Jimmy is no Guru.

Davenport, FL

#33 Nov 12, 2013
And last up.
As the commissioner of my Viking league,I have options.It's a private league.
I can go with league settings (yahoo)or change the scoring system pre draft.
My scoring system is a combo of league and me.
Brees scored more points in this league than you and your standard no option "B" league.
JD was the former commish and he opted some scoring systems as well.He's still in the league but has less time to commish as a business owner and family these days.

Davenport, FL

#34 Nov 12, 2013
With 4 to go in the Viking League.
Me 8-2
Purple faithful 7-3
CLF formerly Viking Humper 7-3
Gonzo 6-4
Rattler CLF's buddy 5-5
Everybody else is below 500 and a long shot.
I also have a 200 point leads if a tie breaker occurs.
My next 4 in order PF and JD,then the bottom 2 teams.
CLF won the Championship in 08
Rattler won it in 09 that's 2 Lion fans winning the Viking league right off.
In 2010 I lost the Championship to a Bear fan.
2011 and 2012 a Viking fan won the Viking league.
Me.
And I intend to make sure no non Viking wins it again.
My trophies in the league
08 finished 1st regular season took no trophy though,I was a rookie.
09 3rd and a bronze
10 Championship runner up.
2011 Champion
2012 Champion
2013 3 peat?????????? Could be
4 straight appearances????Could be.

Davenport, FL

#35 Nov 12, 2013
A potential brilliant move??????????
Julio Jones my receiver goes down for the year in or around week 6.He was leading all receivers at the time and looking to be the top receiver.
The waive wire was bleak.Plus who can you get to replace J.J. who I'm about to have to cut.
So I dig through the pages and grab Percy Harvin who is on IR.
Brilliant????
Coming off a hip injury,maybe maybe not.
But he's been riding the pine on my team since week 6.
A worthy name to replace the great Julio Jones,I felt better with that waive.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#36 Nov 12, 2013
Childress wrote:
A potential brilliant move??????????
Julio Jones my receiver goes down for the year in or around week 6.He was leading all receivers at the time and looking to be the top receiver.
The waive wire was bleak.Plus who can you get to replace J.J. who I'm about to have to cut.
So I dig through the pages and grab Percy Harvin who is on IR.
Brilliant????
Coming off a hip injury,maybe maybe not.
But he's been riding the pine on my team since week 6.
A worthy name to replace the great Julio Jones,I felt better with that waive.
A potential briliant move :) Nothing like giving yourself a pat on the back :)I am doing it my self haha I am at 8-2 on NFL.com I have a few teams on it but the one at 8-2 is one of the top teams. A few weeks ago I picked up T.Y Hilton off waivers & so far he has paid off big for me.. I was thinking about Harvin But I then thought he has been out a long time but not only that His timing with Wilson can't be good yet & wouldn't think he will get a lot balls his way because of it. But hay playing the Vikings thats has the leagues 30th ranked defense What do you got to lose right.

Davenport, FL

#37 Nov 13, 2013
Harvin is a playoff stash,by then he should be good to go.
That's the way to look at things.
How he does in Seattle remains to be seen,but worth a stash.

Davenport, FL

#38 Nov 13, 2013
And I try to strengthen my team,not the competition.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#39 Nov 13, 2013
Riley Cooper from the Eagles is someone that could strengthen your team for now before playoffs, he for sure will help win some games. QB Nick Foles has been playing pretty good & Cooper is becoming his favorite receiver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bostick 1 hr Magnum Man II 17
A situational question 7 hr Stubby 17
Mock draft 13 hr GBPmies 15
Adrian Peterson releases statement on ruling 15 hr GBPmies 5
Jerome Felton 18 hr Magnum Man II 4
Judge Overturns Peterson Suspension Fri Laughing Bear Fan 2
Vikings rusher Peterson reinstated by US judge Fri Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web