Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 7, 2013
RGIIIPO is having a bad game......

“Reigning Draft and QB Guru.”

Location hidden

#2 Nov 7, 2013
Well RG3PO didn't quite match up to the Vikings defense.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#3 Nov 8, 2013
Real Vikings fan's QB Ponder hit for 80% passing. 80%!!!!!

Fake Vikings fan QB RG3PO couldn't make the clutch throw when it matters.
GBPmies

Finland

#4 Nov 8, 2013
Nice job by the vikings defense coming up with a stop at the end of the game. Ponder also played well tonight. Enough to get the lead and have the defense actually hold on to it.

What was RG3 doing on that last set of downs? He kinda choked there didn’t he? He threw high to Garcon and on 4th down he had Reed 1on1 with Greenway, Reed was WIDE open with Greenway falling and stumbling all over the place. And what kinda throw was that to the corner? Looked like a fade/bullet.... LMFAO.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#5 Nov 8, 2013
Way to win a meaningless game and further destroy your draft position\
Bye Bye Bridgewater

Yorktown, VA

#6 Nov 8, 2013
Good. Bridgewater is not a lock to succeed. Does real good against 2nd level talent but if he was so damn good why isn't he playing on a top level team?
viking nation

Madera, CA

#7 Nov 8, 2013
Bridgewater wouldn't be a bad pick but I wouldn't care a lot if he was gone by the Vikes pick.. If Bridgewater is gone by the time the Vikes get to pick, Then theres a good chance that DE Jadeveon Clowney will be on the board, I would take him with the first pick & hold off & get QB Marcus Mariota Oregon Ducks with the next pick. I think Mariota is one of the best quarterbacks in the country. The Vikes might need to move back into the first round to get him but they have the picks to do that. Mariota could still be there for a early second round pick. The Vikes would end up with two great players.

Yorktown, VA

#8 Nov 9, 2013
The only thing you know is how to tell lies. It is Veteran's Day weekend and someone who lies about military service and fake awards is not welcome here even more than ever.

You're an idiot for hanging around here ezg. You aren't wanted but keep coming back. That is just stupid. Anyone with half a brain would have gotten the hint a long time ago.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 9, 2013
Stubby wrote:
Real Vikings fan's QB Ponder hit for 80% passing. 80%!!!!!
Fake Vikings fan QB RG3PO couldn't make the clutch throw when it matters.
No sense arguing with a "Fake Vikings Fan". They live in a dream world where reality just don't exist.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#10 Nov 9, 2013
You guys got this Richie Incognito thing going on here haha You guys act like kids. Morons your the only fake Vikings fan here. You all come & bash Avant telling him he only talks quarterbacks but you never took a look at yourselfs - Coming on here repeating your same B>S over & over Its getting old & boring. Your posting how Avant always picks the wrong QB or is never right about one. But here you are wanting the QB he was talking about before the season started. Admit Avant was right about Ponder, None of you want to admit you was wrong & you call yourselfs men.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 9, 2013
viking nation wrote:
You guys got this Richie Incognito thing going on here haha You guys act like kids. Morons your the only fake Vikings fan here. You all come & bash Avant telling him he only talks quarterbacks but you never took a look at yourselfs - Coming on here repeating your same B>S over & over Its getting old & boring. Your posting how Avant always picks the wrong QB or is never right about one. But here you are wanting the QB he was talking about before the season started. Admit Avant was right about Ponder, None of you want to admit you was wrong & you call yourselfs men.
Lets take this post by post:
RG3PO is having a bad game - yes at the point he was!
RG3PO isn't matching up to the Vikings defense - No he didn't, we won!
No sense arguing with a Fake Vikings Fan - Are you telling me we should argue with Fake Vikings Fans?

When did I mention Avant?
Show me where Avant has talked about something other than QBs? What QB did he (Avant) want that I wanted? Show me the link on that one - you lost me on that one!

But here is where I want to be crystal clear:

Is Ponder the Vikings best QB on the roster - Yes.
Is Ponder an elite QB - NO, but he is better than anything else available and until we get something better. I'll support our QB.
Is Ponder the going to take us to the Super-Bowl - That is a question that nobody can answer.
Is the current losing streak Ponders fault - NO! Our defense is horrible.
Is Ponder going to be traded or released next year - Again, nobody can answer that one. It's up to Vikings management.

Now do you have any questions?

Location hidden

#12 Nov 9, 2013
Furthermore, real Vikings fans do support their QB when he has an 80% passing record.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#13 Nov 9, 2013
Magnum Man II wrote:
Furthermore, real Vikings fans do support their QB when he has an 80% passing record.
I was Ponders bigest supporter Right up to his 5 INTs & two fumbles in a three game span, Then I had to say he did have a clue when facing a blitzing defense, Maybe I should used Ponders own words When facing a exotic defense haha I know the Vikes defense sucks But do did Ponder.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 9, 2013
viking nation wrote:
<quoted text> I was Ponders bigest supporter Right up to his 5 INTs & two fumbles in a three game span, Then I had to say he did have a clue when facing a blitzing defense, Maybe I should used Ponders own words When facing a exotic defense haha I know the Vikes defense sucks But do did Ponder.
Answer the questions in post #11.

Then I had to say he did have a clue when facing a blitzing defense? Is this a complement or something?
Maybe I should used Ponders own words? What words?
But do did Ponder? What is that suppose to mean?

Suggestions:
1) stay with the original topic. The original topic was about Avant's QB blunders. I also am confused as to why you are defending Avant like he was your brother or lover?
2) learn the English language. Your post made little to no sense and was one big lesson in how not to write a response.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#15 Nov 10, 2013
Magnum Man II wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I had to say he did have a clue when facing a blitzing defense? Is this a complement or something?
Maybe I should used Ponders own words? What words?
But do did Ponder? What is that suppose to mean?
Suggestions:
1) stay with the original topic. The original topic was about Avant's QB blunders. I also am confused as to why you are defending Avant like he was your brother or lover?
2) learn the English language. Your post made little to no sense and was one big lesson in how not to write a response.
Do you ever get tired of your same old B>S? Thats a type-o It should had said he didn't have a clue. I could ask you the same about your boy Chlidress why do you defend him. You See I am not defending Avant I stated a fact - On the subjuct of Avant You all keep repeating yourselfs, Ranting about Avant & his QBs & its getting old.

Yorktown, VA

#16 Nov 10, 2013
All avant talks aobut is QB so it is all we have to talk back at him. He is the one who's broken record qb qb qb is getting old.

The other ting getting old and more and more irratatating is a liar who can't make a point. You have no redeeming qualities. Why don't you and avant go create your own chat room together and save us all a headache.

Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#17 Nov 10, 2013
The bitch slapper is back.
Crazy little boy was in jail.
Damn we all hate you.
HAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#18 Nov 10, 2013
viking nation wrote:
<quoted text> Do you ever get tired of your same old B>S? Thats a type-o It should had said he didn't have a clue. I could ask you the same about your boy Chlidress why do you defend him. You See I am not defending Avant I stated a fact - On the subjuct of Avant You all keep repeating yourselfs, Ranting about Avant & his QBs & its getting old.
He didn't have a clue - Thanks for the clarification.

Chlidress?- I have no need or have never defended Childress. Again one of the big troubles is your view of historical facts.

Again I have said, "show me the post where Avant has not talked about QBs". Your attempting to change the subject without answering the question.

Finally, if this forum is getting old and boring - LEAVE! There are other forums and there are other places to discuss the Vikings.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 10, 2013
viking nation wrote:
<quoted text> Do you ever get tired of your same old B>S? Thats a type-o It should had said he didn't have a clue. I could ask you the same about your boy Chlidress why do you defend him. You See I am not defending Avant I stated a fact - On the subjuct of Avant You all keep repeating yourselfs, Ranting about Avant & his QBs & its getting old.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#20 Nov 10, 2013
Magnum Man II wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Avant We all have our own passions on the game. Avant's is quarterbacks, I know you have yours. one of yours is bashing other post, Its the same as seeing Avant talking about a QB.. Avant has talked about a QB over & over & all of you has been bashing him for it over & over again. Maybe you dont see it but what you all are doing is the same thing. Your repeat bashing is just as annoying as him continuing to talk about a quarterback. Its the very same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pre Season Aug 19 Stubby 8
News Minnesota Vikings: Ragnar motorcycle for sale o... Aug 16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Vikings to hold 2 joint practices with Bengals Aug 15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Jahvid Best and the Biggest Risk/Reward Picks o... (Jul '12) Aug 7 Stubby 13
News Reports: Vikings' Phil Loadholt To Retire At 30... Aug 1 Laughing Bear Fan 4
RIP Denny Green Jul '16 Magnum Man II 1
News New Minnesota Vikings stadium to host X Games i... Jul '16 Magnum Man II 2
More from around the web