5 Reasons Greg Jennings Should Be Excited to Be a Minnesota Viking

Apr 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Greg Jennings certainly made a splash this offseason when he left the Green Bay Packers organization in favor of the division rival Minnesota Vikings .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

1) He got paid
2) He got paid
3) He got paid
4) He got paid
5) Avant sucks
eric

Junction City, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Although,He was expecting 12-15M in the beginning of this,he ended up with 9M so He got paid,but i wonder if hes truly happy ( money wise) Im sure he is as a viking and ( being the main guy).In GB there were many good WRs ( as we know) So its he at WR,Rudolph at TE,id like to see whats what going from A.Rodgers to C.Ponder though

“Expect No Mercy”

Since: Jun 09

Milton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

eric wrote:
Although,He was expecting 12-15M in the beginning of this,he ended up with 9M so He got paid,but i wonder if hes truly happy ( money wise) Im sure he is as a viking and ( being the main guy).In GB there were many good WRs ( as we know) So its he at WR,Rudolph at TE,id like to see whats what going from A.Rodgers to C.Ponder though
Hey eric, whats up? As I stated in another post, the Vikes now have Jennings ( very precise route runner I've heard ) Rudolph, Wright ( potentially very good slot receiver ), and possibly a good WR pick in the draft. This should be the time to see if Ponder can take advantage of what is around him, or if the Vikings will be looking to the 2014 draft for a QB. I fully expect a drop-off though, Ponder is no where close to Rodgers level of play, and that is difficult for me to say cause I usually get naseous when forced to compliment a Packer player, lol.
eric

Junction City, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Hey Pro! Im great,how are you doing? I agree with you,its nauseating to say something nice about Minnesota in my book! lol!
but,give credit where its do!. I agree with you,I admit i dont know much about Wright,so i cant comment much there BUT,if the kid turns out to be a pretty good WR and you have Rudolph,Peterson from keeping teams honest and stacking the box and now Jennings ( who is a pretty good Route runner) Ponder must show hes legit or Minn. will or should be looking for a qb in 14.I still say Ponder will be a solid WR for years to come.
The one thing ( if I were a Vikes fan) id be worried about is Jennings injury history in recent years..Will he have a great year in 13,then drop off in 14 ( like Favre did in 09 and 10)( although Favre was at the end and Jennings should have more then a few years left in him).Jennings Now has a chance to prove hes the man,as the main WR.I dont know if hes got the upside of Harvin but solid but again,Jennings hasnt played a complete year in a few seasons and now playing on turf ( i hate turf) Ponder is a step back,but, there should be enough there to make Minn.offense better and something to really respect

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Minnesota Vikings Forum right now

Search the Minnesota Vikings Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
**** 1st Round Draft Pick Is ***** 22 min Kanfan 14
Tom Savage 53 min Kanfan 19
2014 NN community mock draft: With the 8th pick... 15 hr Lito 1
Darren Sharper: Ex-Viking challenging his no-ba... 22 hr Laughing Bear Fan 1
Minnesota Vikings 2014 draft preview: Quarterback Tue viking nation 1
2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... Tue viking nation 10
NFL Executives Think Josh Freeman Was Done Wron... Tue Magnum Man II 4
•••
•••