Manziel could make history by winning Heisman

Dec 5, 2012 Full story: Bradenton.com 45

He plays in the powerful Southeastern Conference. He has a signature win - all things Heisman voters typically look for.

Full Story
Heisman Clowns

United States

#24 Dec 10, 2012
Another Teblow waitng to fail in the NFL...
Royal Purple Motor Oil

Miami, FL

#25 Dec 10, 2012
Purple Faithful wrote:
Just so Vikes get manziel. Call him Brees or Wilson or Rodgers or flutie, just so you can call him a Viking in two years.
Johnny Nutsack's got an entire NCAA freshman year under his belt, and he's automatically the next Rodgers/Brees. A'iiiiight
In the Hunt

United States

#26 Dec 10, 2012
Royal Purple Motor Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny Nutsack's got an entire NCAA freshman year under his belt, and he's automatically the next Rodgers/Brees. A'iiiiight
Just like Ponder was the "steal of the draft".....
Purple Drank

Miami, FL

#27 Dec 10, 2012
In the Hunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Ponder was the "steal of the draft".....
They should let Vikes fans put together their draft boards.
Purple Drank

Miami, FL

#28 Dec 10, 2012
Actually,when Vikes GM Rick Spielman was with the Dolphins he was as sharp a OB talent evaluator as the illegal with the leaf blower out the parking lot.
The New Paradigm

Littleton, CO

#29 Dec 10, 2012
Purple Drank wrote:
<quoted text>
They should let Vikes fans put together their draft boards.
Actually let Spielman and Chilly tell the Vike fane who they should draft, eliminate those and the fans would put a better draft board together.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#30 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Kind of like playing spin the bottle with a chick in the 6th grade
then she turns out to be the hot cheerleader in high school...
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#31 Dec 11, 2012
Heisman Clowns wrote:
Another Teblow waitng to fail in the NFL...
TEBOW HASN'T FAILED IN THE NFL. HE HAS A WINNING RECORD AS A STARTER YOU TWIT. I SUPPOSE YOU ARE A MARK SANCHEZ FAN
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#32 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
YEAH OR MAYBE ONLY AN ERIC CROUCH OR CADE MCNOWN

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#33 Dec 12, 2012
Never know what will happen. I don't see him having as productive of a year. It is similar to Denard, everything is set up by him being able to run, he won't be able to next year because D Coordinators have a year of film on him. He will be good but not as good is what I think. He won the Heisman because ESPN put on a all out media blitz that included none of his failures, only others failures or the reasons why they didn't measure up. Oh Yeah, 5 semesters in school and he is a "Freshman"? Someone needs to check in on Texas A&M's NCAA compliance. He obviously isn't very smart if that is the case. Here is the deal, he didn't get to play last year because he is a criminal. He has been in the program 2 year just like Tebow was when he won it. The Media just wants to have first so they conveniently started leaving out that he was a spohomore (REDSHIRT), next year they will push for a dedensive player so they can have another first, no matter if he deserves it or not.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#34 Dec 12, 2012
..Wow, Look at you......
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#35 Dec 12, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..Wow, Look at you......
Big Dan is puffing his chest on a mythical title run. Reminds me of BYU back in the day EXCEPT now there is a championship game to get exposed in

“Time to look to next year!”

Since: Jan 07

Detroit Lakes, MN

#36 Dec 12, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Say what you want, but the fact remains, Notre Dame could likely still win, without Te'o, yet Texas A&M likely would'nt without Manziel....that is one reason, he won....
He is also not playing in a BCS game because he didn't lead them to the promised land!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#37 Dec 12, 2012
Old Viking 45 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is also not playing in a BCS game because he didn't lead them to the promised land!
..Great trophy though, eh?.....Bet he's in Babe-a-lonia too.....

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#38 Dec 12, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Big Dan is puffing his chest on a mythical title run. Reminds me of BYU back in the day EXCEPT now there is a championship game to get exposed in
There is no myth to it. I do remember at the start of the season that you said that the Irish wouldn't finish above .500. You are damn good at being wrong.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#39 Dec 12, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no myth to it. I do remember at the start of the season that you said that the Irish wouldn't finish above .500. You are damn good at being wrong.
And you were the one saying Pinkett was right. Now look at you. I'll give it to you, its been a hell of a year for the domers. Good luck in the title game.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#40 Dec 12, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>And you were the one saying Pinkett was right. Now look at you. I'll give it to you, its been a hell of a year for the domers. Good luck in the title game.
I never said Pinkett was right!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#41 Dec 13, 2012
I thought the St Jo ran thru South Bend, not Denial

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#42 Dec 13, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
I thought the St Jo ran thru South Bend, not Denial
I thought you lived out west not in the land of delusion.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#43 Dec 13, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you lived out west not in the land of delusion.
I do, cousins lived in Elkhart on the river

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings' Tate takes first step in fresh start 2 hr viking nation 1
Rodgers, Packers Will Do Well Outdoors vs. Viki... 5 hr Space ace 4
NFL suspends Vikings' Peterson over 'abusive di... 10 hr Laughing Bear Fan 14
Veteran's Day Wed Old Viking 45 8
Vikings at Bears game thread Nov 18 Laughing Bear Fan 62
Vikings' Captain Munnerlyn laments missed inter... Nov 18 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Peterson should file sexual discrimination suit Nov 18 Barney 2

Minnesota Vikings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE