Manziel could make history by winning Heisman

Dec 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bradenton.com

He plays in the powerful Southeastern Conference. He has a signature win - all things Heisman voters typically look for.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

In football-ese he is a redshirt freshman, more like a sophmore...his stat's demand he get a good look.....4,000 yards in only 12 games...geez....Namath as a Jet was the only other guy i've seen do that in 12 games....

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

He was interviewed today and said his Idol is Doug Flute because they are the same size. At 5'10 the football is bigger than Johnny.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

WDFP is already dissing on Johnny Manziel because
1) His pick of Geno Smith won't win the Heisman and 2) Someone else called out JM first as a contender

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Avant wrote:
He was interviewed today and said his Idol is Doug Flute because they are the same size. At 5'10 the football is bigger than Johnny.
Russell Wilson is tearing up the NFL for the Seattle Seahawks and he is just 5'11".....

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Te'o deserves the Heisman.
If they want to continue to give it to offensive players,then they should change the name to offensive trophy.
Scoring Td's in any fashion gets to much attention while the rest suffer.
ENOUGH.
I find the whole thing to be a bunch of B.S.anymore and it rarely gets my attention for reason stated.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Except, the top rated linebacker plays for Georgia....has more tackles and sacks...just not the human interest story...and Te'o is not on the level of, say a ....Charles Woodsen....

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Except Te'o is the best defensive player in football.source NFL.Com can be found today.Read the finalist and who's invited to attend,like the top 3 and Te'o's name will be right there.
Te'o is the Heisman winner hands down if they don't play offensive like always.
After tonight if they cheat again.I'll forever call it the
"offensive trophy award."

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

And Jones is top ranked OLB
While Te'o is ranked top ILB.
Nexttttttttttttttttt

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Childress wrote:
Except Te'o is the best defensive player in football.source NFL.Com can be found today.Read the finalist and who's invited to attend,like the top 3 and Te'o's name will be right there.
Te'o is the Heisman winner hands down if they don't play offensive like always.
After tonight if they cheat again.I'll forever call it the
"offensive trophy award."
If Teo got injured late in the season what impact would that have on outgame of remaining ND games? What is JM got hurt and Texas A&M had to go with another QB? When it comes down to impact QB always beats LB. However, I think journalists who have the most weight in the vote will shy from JM since he is a redshirt freshmen thinking he can earn it later in his career. Plus they weigh team success as part of how the player contributed. ND's undefeated season is based more on their stout D with T'eo then on high scoring by their O. T'eo could be the first true D only player to win the Heisman.

T'eo is the best LB and defensive player and has earned recognition by winning Maxwell, Bednarik, Butkus, Nagurski awards and MVP of Nortre Dame. He's very impressive and now has a very impressive trophy case.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Childress wrote:
Te'o deserves the Heisman.
If they want to continue to give it to offensive players,then they should change the name to offensive trophy.
Scoring Td's in any fashion gets to much attention while the rest suffer.
ENOUGH.
I find the whole thing to be a bunch of B.S.anymore and it rarely gets my attention for reason stated.
> Wrong, Sapphire! Te'o isn't even near being the best defensive player, much less a Heisman winner. He's only in the Heisman race because of the sports media's love of Notre Dame and for a few plays he's made against some weak college football teams. He should be thankful for the awards he's already won, and drop out of the Heisman race for being over-hyped. FACT!!!
>:)

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Stubby wrote:
<quoted text>
If Teo got injured late in the season what impact would that have on outgame of remaining ND games? What is JM got hurt and Texas A&M had to go with another QB? When it comes down to impact QB always beats LB. However, I think journalists who have the most weight in the vote will shy from JM since he is a redshirt freshmen thinking he can earn it later in his career. Plus they weigh team success as part of how the player contributed. ND's undefeated season is based more on their stout D with T'eo then on high scoring by their O. T'eo could be the first true D only player to win the Heisman.
T'eo is the best LB and defensive player and has earned recognition by winning Maxwell, Bednarik, Butkus, Nagurski awards and MVP of Nortre Dame. He's very impressive and now has a very impressive trophy case.
Te'o got screwed.Love to see him in Minn.trade up.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Te'o got screwed.Love to see him in Minn.trade up.
> Te'o got what he deserved ... sitting in his seat looking up at the stage in shock, watching Johnny Football receive the Heisman. The poor boy didn't even get to perform a skit.
>:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I understand, there is a nice steak dinner included.....with dessert....

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Today,we call it what it is (The Offensive trophy).
Amazes me that a trophy that is suppose to be for all football players,routinely goes to guys who are the most visible in the media,namely,Qb,Rb,Wr.
OFFENSIVE TROPHY IT IS.
jim

Snowflake, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

THEY "need" to EITHER TRULY
make this award for "BOTH"
OFFENSIVE & "DEFENSIVE"
PLAYERS 'or" just DON'T
EVEN bother TO INVITE "GREAT"
DEFENSIVE PLAYERS. IT'S
OBVIOUSLY BECOMING A WASTE OF
TIME FOR ANY DEFENSIVE PLAYER
TO MAKE A TRIP TO NEW YORK
FOR WHAT HAS BECOME A JOKE!
"DO YOU HEAR "HEISMAN COMMITTEE"
WHAT REAL FANS ARE TRYING TO TELL YOU!

P.S. I NO LONGER RESPECT THIS AWARD
BECAUSE IT IS "NOT" FAIR! I
YOU PEOPLE CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Childress wrote:
Today,we call it what it is (The Offensive trophy).
Amazes me that a trophy that is suppose to be for all football players,routinely goes to guys who are the most visible in the media,namely,Qb,Rb,Wr.
OFFENSIVE TROPHY IT IS.
Say what you want, but the fact remains, Notre Dame could likely still win, without Te'o, yet Texas A&M likely would'nt without Manziel....that is one reason, he won....

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Munchkins always win,people feel sorry for them.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Just so Vikes get manziel. Call him Brees or Wilson or Rodgers or flutie, just so you can call him a Viking in two years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Whatever makes you feel good.....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Perfect!
A mobile midget!!!
Let the freak show open the new stadium!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••