Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#21 Dec 31, 2012
Magnum Man wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see the "HORRIBLE" game that RG3 played yesterday? It was laughable!
I caught the 2nd half after driving from Cape May,N.J. to davenport,Champions Gate,Fl our home..My daughter had a baby girl on DEC.21st and we were up home from Christmas eve to yesterday.Mighty cold and snowed,my wife hit me with a snowball at the Chesapeake house.A eatery on I-95 in Maryland.My first hit in years.Lucky for Wash that Romo choked AGAIN.Romo has stats but is a major choker.

Spring Hill, FL

#22 Dec 31, 2012
Today,New years eve is my wedding anniversary.We met on New Years Eve and married on New Years Eve 3 years later.Had lunch at Disney's Riverside resort,formerly Dixie Landing.It's where we had our Honeymoon years ago.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Location hidden

#23 Dec 31, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Ponder made important plays when it mattered most, if you haven't seen improvement, you haven't been watching.
Mark Sanchez showed improvement, I don't want him as my QB either.

Location hidden

#24 Dec 31, 2012
Stubby wrote:
I think CB depth is going to hurt them. Jefferson and Sherels just aren't cutting it. Along with WR CB depth needs to be addressed in the off season.
*** Time to get real about QB

Many of us have ignored reality or avoided talking the truth about Ponder. Mostly it was to trash any discussion by World's Dubmest Football Poster. We can't avoid the harsh realities about Ponder anymore.

1) He is too skittish in the pocket and too quick to run or get rid of the ball.
2) His accuracy under 15 yards is great but over 15 yds he's Tarvaris Jackson.
3) He doesn't have the zip to throw the tight slants and hard out routes.
4) He can't sell it on play action pass (not like Musgrave calls many anyhow).

Happy feet and pocket presence can be fixed but arm strength and ball speed is what it is. Vikings can grind it out on the ground only so far but a better passing QB is needed to make this team a contender.

Thoughts? All comments from WDFP shall be ignored.

Spring Hill, FL

#25 Dec 31, 2012
trolls not welcomed
just Vikings.
Vikings made the playoffs,everybody is more than happy, but one Dick wants to be negative.
No troll feeding zone just ahead.
Magnum Man

Pinckneyville, IL

#26 Jan 1, 2013
Happy Aniversery Childress.

Vikings beating the Packers next week would be a nice wedding gift!
Magnum Man

Pinckneyville, IL

#27 Jan 1, 2013
I still find it fascinating that with Harvin out, the Vikings offense has seemed to get better.

I'm wondering if Harvin is a locker-room cancer and if he'll be back next year in a Vikings uniform? I've also noticed the defense is playing better too. Maybe were just peaking at the right time.

Anyway it sure feels good to be in the playoffs. Win or lose next Saturday. I'm happy with the season.

Location hidden

#28 Jan 1, 2013
Just letting it know the MVP and greatest runner of alltime got us to the playoffs which I'm happy of. Christian Ponder came along for the ride and almost drove us into the ditch.

Location hidden

#29 Jan 1, 2013
Magnum Man wrote:
I still find it fascinating that with Harvin out, the Vikings offense has seemed to get better.
I'm wondering if Harvin is a locker-room cancer and if he'll be back next year in a Vikings uniform? I've also noticed the defense is playing better too. Maybe were just peaking at the right time.
Anyway it sure feels good to be in the playoffs. Win or lose next Saturday. I'm happy with the season.
You are happy whatever happens saturday is a loser attitude. So you are happy with a one man offense? Rediculues. WINNING SATURDAY is a MUST!

Spring Hill, FL

#30 Jan 1, 2013
Magnum Man wrote:
Happy Aniversery Childress.
Vikings beating the Packers next week would be a nice wedding gift!
TY Mag.Great 1st season wasn't it?On to the playoffs and I'm satisfied with the whole team.

Spring Hill, FL

#31 Jan 1, 2013
5,000 Tarvaris Jackson is great.
Who even listens??????????

Spring Hill, FL

#32 Jan 1, 2013
Ponder 120.2 Qb rating against the Packers on Sunday.The rest is history.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#33 Jan 1, 2013
No replies to World's Dumbest Football Poster (WDFP). So stupid he even copied one of my posts that said as much. As Ron White would say "You can't fix stupid".
Magnum Man

Pinckneyville, IL

#34 Jan 1, 2013
What amazes me is that the Vikings make the playoffs and WDFP seems almost upset that we did good.

As I read his blogs, I can feel the anger coming out in them. Someday he'll come out of the closet and admit he is not a Vikings fan.

However, I'm enjoying the season. If the Vikings make it any further, it is just creme on the cake. Next years draft to get some missing peices and were in the running for deep playoff victories.

Rock On gents.......

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#35 Jan 2, 2013
Magnum Man wrote:
What amazes me is that the Vikings make the playoffs and WDFP seems almost upset that we did good.
As I read his blogs, I can feel the anger coming out in them. Someday he'll come out of the closet and admit he is not a Vikings fan.
However, I'm enjoying the season. If the Vikings make it any further, it is just creme on the cake. Next years draft to get some missing peices and were in the running for deep playoff victories.
Rock On gents.......
Need to keep WDFP out of our draft discussions so that the real Vikings fans can discuss their draft choices.

Spring Hill, FL

#36 Jan 2, 2013
Magnum Man wrote:
Rock On gents.......
He is pissed,he was hoping for redemption by being able to turn his TJ stupidity into nailing me on Ponder.I said as much a long time ago.Ponder made the playoffs and the team won when not expected and he hates it all.Not a Viking fan at all and it shows as much as ever.Not one good feeling came from him on the success,SB or bust is his saying but it's really more about continuing to put the Vikings down same as 2009.He is the only one who was happy on the near miss that year.Has anybody else noticed how far he is slipping?Terrible stuff anymore.Super grade F.Anyway i agree with Stubby.Ignore the troll.He's always trying in his troll ways.Clearly not a Viking.

Location hidden

#37 Jan 2, 2013
Magnum Man wrote:
Rock On gents.......
I'm delighted we made the playoffs but I'm appauld at how you guys think Ponder had anything to do with our one man offense success. Any professional NFL QB getting 200 yards from the best and most elusive back in history should win every game Peterson plays like he does.

What do I expect Saturday? I expect our feanchise QB to out play the best QB in football or BUST.

Location hidden

#38 Jan 2, 2013
Stubby wrote:
No replies to World's Dumbest Football Poster (WDFP). So stupid he even copied one of my posts that said as much. As Ron White would say "You can't fix stupid".
I copied that to prevent you from flip floping on our franchise QB. I gotcha if you do.

What did you say?*** Time to get real about QB

1) He is too skittish in the pocket and too quick to run or get rid of the ball.
2) His accuracy under 15 yards is great but over 15 yds he's Tarvaris Jackson.
3) He doesn't have the zip to throw the tight slants and hard out routes.
4) He can't sell it on play action pass (not like Musgrave calls many anyhow).

Location hidden

#39 Jan 2, 2013
Childress wrote:
Ponder 120.2 Qb rating against the Packers on Sunday.The rest is history.
What did you say 3 weeks ago?

Draft a Qb early,maybe rd 2.If he's good enough,he starts. YOU FLIP FLOPER.

Confused Childress?

Spring Hill, FL

#40 Jan 2, 2013
Qb depth and competition is good.I'll be up and down as Ponder goes but I'm ALL FOR THE FRANCHISE QB.In fact the playoff appearance ends any doubt,unlike TJ.If at some point he's not good enough,move on.
However,
Minnesota will not be making any foreseeable Qb switch.
SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
And our little forum bitch,
can troll on.
BAWAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On To The Championship........ 1 hr SFB phartse 17
News Former Minnesota Vikings assistant fired by the... Jan 12 SFB Pharts 6
Cam Newton Jan 12 SFB phart 54
Who's Next? Jan 8 SFB Phart 8
News Sam Bradford on latest comeback: 'Really hard t... Jan 5 WetRaiderFart 6
Adrian Peterson Jan 4 SFB PHART 80
Fourth Fantasy Football Championship for Viking... Jan 4 SFB PHART 11
More from around the web