Magnum Man

Pinckneyville, IL

#1 Dec 30, 2012
We are in the playoffs..YES!

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Peterson,The NFL MVP Won it for us Ponder played well but that last TD pass I though sure was an interception. Good job Vikings.
Nivis

Toronto, Canada

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Regardless of what happens from here on Vikings need some big play receivers next year. I say they make a move for Fitzgerald . SKOL VIKINGS!!! keep it going to Atlanta :)

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Ponder has taken great strides the last few weeks. Going from a possible bust, to where he is now can only be summed up as amazing. I'm very glad we could possibly have our QB of the future, he has shown that much promise as of late.
Hopefully Winfield will be able to play next week, we need him bad.
What happened to our great Special Teams coverage? I was getting a sore neck watching returns run across my TV.
Nivis

Toronto, Canada

#5 Dec 30, 2012
No doubt we have to play way way better I would obviously have preferred at least one home playoff game but nfl is different era now teams can win in the road as we have seen. In reality vikes are a perfect playoff type team , nobody runs like us ( Ap I should say) Avoid turnovers and they will be I'm every game. Ponder has matured greatly over the last month

Spring Hill, FL

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Our rookie qb is a playoff qb.Jackson never was.The troll in post 2,has been wrong forever and a troll from day 1 around here.Congrats to Ponder and The Minnesota Vikings.I have the faith.Vikings are the tam to beat.
F the troll/trolls.Eat shit and DIE.
Downer 45

Menomonee Falls, WI

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Childress wrote:
Our rookie qb is a playoff qb.Jackson never was.The troll in post 2,has been wrong forever and a troll from day 1 around here.Congrats to Ponder and The Minnesota Vikings.I have the faith.Vikings are the tam to beat.
Outside .... no dome ... no 12th man ... You are toast ... good bye Ponder ... Good Bye Allen ... AP you are the only legit NFL player .... GL
Nivis

Toronto, Canada

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Downer 45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Outside .... no dome ... no 12th man ... You are toast ... good bye Ponder ... Good Bye Allen ... AP you are the only legit NFL player .... GL
the vikes ,I agree are much better at home but in a lot of ways vikes played a better game at lambeau the first time. Take away the ridiculous inexplicable turnovers and vikes probably win that game . I also understand they are in a huge underdog situation the only plus I see is it is a familiar venue to the vikes and packers generally move the ball better ( rodgers era) against the Vikings on the quick surface in Minnesota
Nivis

Toronto, Canada

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Nivis wrote:
<quoted text>the vikes ,I agree are much better at home but in a lot of ways vikes played a better game at lambeau the first time. Take away the ridiculous inexplicable turnovers and vikes probably win that game . I also understand they are in a huge underdog situation the only plus I see is it is a familiar venue to the vikes and packers generally move the ball better ( rodgers era) against the Vikings on the quick surface in Minnesota
and to clarify what I mean by played a better game at lambeau , I am referring to the Vikings themselves may have played better at lambeau five weeks ago than they did in the win in Minnesota

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#10 Dec 31, 2012
I think CB depth is going to hurt them. Jefferson and Sherels just aren't cutting it. Along with WR CB depth needs to be addressed in the off season.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#11 Dec 31, 2012
Stubby wrote:
I think CB depth is going to hurt them. Jefferson and Sherels just aren't cutting it. Along with WR CB depth needs to be addressed in the off season.
The D line has been a pleasant surprise. They seemed to have lost that shut down run defense when Phat Pat retired, but with Evans and Griffith, along with supporting role from Ballard, they have risen to the top again.
A strong pass rush against GB will be key to a Viking victory.
Cornerback and Receiver, positions of need for sure.
Magnum Man

Pinckneyville, IL

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Childress wrote:
Did you see the "HORRIBLE" game that RG3 played yesterday? It was laughable!

Location hidden

#13 Dec 31, 2012
RG3 is rookie of the year and he beat down america's team that's all that counts.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 31, 2012
Telling the truth I agree with NFL network. Ponder played over his head sunday and I have zero confidence in him against the best QB in football in Green bay when it counts.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 31, 2012
To beat Greenbay on the frozen tundra Ponder will have to be more than an assitant game manager and that I haven't seen in our franchise QB.

Lets tell the truth without 2000 yards from the greatest RB in football history, we would have the first pick in 2013 draft. The NFL MVP got us to the playoffs not Ponder.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#16 Dec 31, 2012
Avant wrote:
To beat Greenbay on the frozen tundra Ponder will have to be more than an assitant game manager and that I haven't seen in our franchise QB.
Lets tell the truth without 2000 yards from the greatest RB in football history, we would have the first pick in 2013 draft. The NFL MVP got us to the playoffs not Ponder.
Really?
Ponder made important plays when it mattered most, if you haven't seen improvement, you haven't been watching.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#17 Dec 31, 2012
40, why bother answering the troll. He is too stupid to realize his own logic shows his own stupidity. He says Ponder rolled into playoffs on AD's shoulders. Guess how RGIII got into the playoffs? On Afred Morris's shoulders as he had to win the game because RGIII was relegated to RB as his passing sucked. Also helped that Romo sucked even worse. Hats off the Morris and his 200 yds and 3 TDs that got the skins into the playoffs and not RGIII.

Spring Hill, FL

#18 Dec 31, 2012
Downer 45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up dope.GB was lucky in the 1st meeting.We had them swept and in fact should be 15-1.Just be glad we'll beat you at your yard.We win that 1st meeting as we should have,we're division CHAMPS.Fear the Vikings.

Spring Hill, FL

#19 Dec 31, 2012
Stubby wrote:
I see an all defense draft with the exception of getting comp at Qb.I see 1 wr needed if we retain Harvin.Last years #4 pick at wr is up and coming.Let's get Jennings or Bowe and we're set.I might draft to the up and coming teams,Wash,Carolina,etc.draft to compete the teams growing up with us.
At any rate the Vikings are about to explode into greatness and a new stadium is coming.
Magnum Man

Pinckneyville, IL

#20 Dec 31, 2012
Stubby, also add to your arguement that the game against Green Bay did count. If we had not won the game, we'd all be watching the playoffs without the Vikings.

Also the game against Texas was no small feat. Didn't Peterson only get like 86 yds in that game?

Oh well - it's a Happy New Year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This Friday...... 25 min Stubby 19
Total Solar Eclipse 31 min Stubby 2
Why do the Vikings suck so much balls? Aug 19 NaztyPhartz 32
News Arrested Vikings fan cleared, alleges excessive... Aug 15 HePharted 2
News First visit to US Bank Stadium. Any suggestions? Aug 15 FirstPhart 4
10 August 2017 Aug 13 Its Phartzz 26
Vikings vs bills preseason game 1 Aug 13 Just pharte 8
More from around the web