Greatest Viking Of All Time Tournamen...

Greatest Viking Of All Time Tournament: Cris Carter Advances

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Norseman story from Jul 1, 2013, titled Greatest Viking Of All Time Tournament: Cris Carter Advances. In it, The Daily Norseman reports that:

The votes have been tallied in this particular first round match-up, and the soon-to-be Hall of Famer had a pretty easy time of it over a guy that might be making his way up the list of great centers for the Minnesota Vikings , but was clearly overmatched in this one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Norseman.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 1, 2013
I still have to go with the guy I think should have been in the hall of fame years ago and thats Jim Marshall.270 consecutive starts at defensive end.18 years with the Vikings.Record 30 fumbles recovered.They dont make them like him anymore and nobody played through more injuries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cam Newton Mon SFB pharts 38
lost the battle, may have won the war Mon SFB pharts 2
News How Does The Wentz Injury Affect The Vikings Ge... Dec 11 Fart Raider Pie 3
News The quarterback position could get expensive fo... Dec 11 RaiderFartvision 2
News NFL on TV today: What time, channel is Minnesot... Dec 11 RaiderFartvision 2
Adrian Peterson Dec 9 SFB Phart 70
News Brett Favre: Eli Manning 'can be great somewher... Dec 9 SFB Phart 6
More from around the web