“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Got crushed by the Niners. The same Niners that were first beaten this season by ...who was that again....oh yea they were whupped by the Vikings.

The Bears are pretenders who have only beaten teams with losing records. They have lost to every team with a winning record.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Stubby wrote:
Got crushed by the Niners. The same Niners that were first beaten this season by ...who was that again....oh yea they were whupped by the Vikings.
The Bears are pretenders who have only beaten teams with losing records. They have lost to every team with a winning record.
That OL really blows,Vikings need to exploit that in a big way.SF mixed it up on offense,didn't give them what they expected from game tape,Minnesota needs to take that into account.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Hope everybody seen my latest superstar last night Colin Kaepernick from Nevada who I suggested the vikings picked two years ago.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Colin K had a very similar game to Ponder's win vs the Lions. So how come your crowing about a non-Vking QB instead of Ponder. Oh right, almost forgot (not really) that you are a fake Vikings a fan.
Magnum Man

Christopher, IL

#5 Nov 20, 2012
The Bears are a very beatable team. That was just proven Monday night.

Even if we only split with them, it still gives us a chance to make the playoffs. If we could sweep (wishful thinking) we are in the playoffs.

I'm also very hopeful due to the fact that to beat the Bears, you have to keep the defense on the field and let them wear down. Advantage Vikings - a large dose of Peterson.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Cutler will still be out, right?

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Avant wrote:
Hope everybody seen my latest superstar last night Colin Kaepernick from Nevada who I suggested the vikings picked two years ago.
u sure? I think it was me that liked him, although I cooled by draft day

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Purple Faithful wrote:
<quoted text>u sure? I think it was me that liked him, although I cooled by draft day
I'm sure. His games were on here all the time. He is now the starting QB of the San Francisco 49ers.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Stubby wrote:
Colin K had a very similar game to Ponder's win vs the Lions. So how come your crowing about a non-Vking QB instead of Ponder. Oh right, almost forgot (not really) that you are a fake Vikings a fan.
Because Colin had a higher draft grade out of college than Ponder in my book. When my football QB philosophy proves me right I crow.
Magnum Man

Christopher, IL

#10 Nov 23, 2012
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Because Colin had a higher draft grade out of college than Ponder in my book. When my football QB philosophy proves me right I crow.
That is once in a blue moon (IF THAT)!

Lets see what he can do in future games.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#11 Nov 23, 2012
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure. His games were on here all the time. He is now the starting QB of the San Francisco 49ers.
Colin was inaccurate in college. Best hold off on your imagined victory lap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vikings Excited About Develeopment Of DE Scott ... 3 min Spielman 24
The real Adrian Peterson 15 min GBPmies 39
News Miami Dolphins: What will be the role of Greg J... 22 hr Spielman 10
News Darren Sharper Pleads Guilty to Federal Charges... May 29 tom wingo 2
News Raiders' QB Ponder says he's got Carr's back May 29 tom wingo 12
News Coach Mike Zimmer says Adrian Peterson's option... May 29 A Limpdik PenisBrain 1
News What is Adrian Peterson's receiving potential w... May 29 tom wingo 9
More from around the web