Afternoon talker: The worst QB matchu...

Afternoon talker: The worst QB matchup in Vikings/Packers history ...

There are 1 comment on the Star Tribune story from Nov 21, 2013, titled Afternoon talker: The worst QB matchup in Vikings/Packers history .... In it, Star Tribune reports that:

Michael Rand started RandBall with hopes that he could convince the world to love jumpsuits as much as he does.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

GBPmies

Finland

#1 Nov 21, 2013
LMFAO. Great tittle for Sunday's game!

You would think the vikes have a major advantage in this game going against GB's 3rd string QB with their starter but I am not so sure they do.

As long as Tolzien can hit some of those deep throws again like he did so well last week and not throw many INTs they should be just fine. Both teams seem pretty beatup right now.

As of now the Packers 4.5 - 5 pt favorites. Why so much if GB has 3rd string QB and vikes have their starter? Weird ha?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/lines

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Predicting The Vikings 2018 Record 1 hr Skol Skull 6
News Vikings GM: Bridgewater's status still being de... Apr 9 Pull Fart Finger 11
News Vikings re-sign kicker Kai Forbath after strong... Apr 9 Pull Fart Finger 99
News Former Giants receiver Tavarres King signs with... Apr 6 Flatus Raiders 5
Why do the Vikings suck so much balls? (May '17) Apr 2 SFB phart 48
Onto the draft.......... Apr 2 SFB phart 14
Happy Easter Apr 2 SFB phart 2