Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Dec 28, 2013
After reading his latest QB quotes, I got to wondering what it was that might be making Avant (a.k.a. Fake Vikings Fan(FVF)) make the statements that he has made. Here is an example;

Brett Hundley is separated at birth with the once great Daunte Culpepper before he blew his knee out.

I figure the culprit in Avants (a.k.a. Fake Vikings Fan) is one or more of the following:

1) Brain Trama: Possibly dropped on his head at birth. The doctor went to turn him upside down and smack his butt to make him breath and Oooooooops, he slipped out and fell head-first onto the floor. While this possibility is remove, a knumb-cluck blow to the head is far more likely (after all that is what killed Bruce Lee). When the doctors put a bicycle helmet on him for safety, he thought he was a football player.

2) Drugs: I'm not absolutely certain that Nevada hasn't legalized pot yet, but that doesn't mean Avant (FVF) hasn't been puffing away illegally - or what ever he might possibly be doing. As I mentioned earlier that reading his posts could "cause brain cell loss". It would only be logical to think that "brain cell loss" is the culprit.

3) Virus: If you recall Al Capone lost his mental abilities after getting clap and was seen fishing in his swimming pool. This could be a possibility with Avants (FVF) football analysis. It has come to the attention of medical professionals that several diseases can cause hallucinations. This is also why there is a very slight risk of a "Zombie Apocalypse" in the world today. Which would explain why all the Zombies on the walking dead are the way they are. They think they are Jarred Allen.

4) Stupidity: It could possibly be that Avant (FVF) is actually that stupid. But this is the furthest possibility from reality. Nobody can be that stupid. But all being far in love and war. Avant could just be football stupid. For some reason I have envisioned Avant (FVF) sitting at on the couch and saying, "Mama said they need to run a sweep" or "Mama said life is like a on-side kick, you never know whose gonna get the ball". Just a thought.

Let me know what you think the problem could possibly be.

your thoughts........

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Dec 28, 2013
Much like Chris Carter all I do is predict would be allstars QB's. Brett Hundley I have now made you a star with my word and support.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Dec 28, 2013
Avant wrote:
Much like Chris Carter all I do is predict would be allstars QB's. Brett Hundley I have now made you a star with my word and support.
Oh Oh Oh, you can not be serious. Chris Carter begged that they not put Culpepper on the field. He and Randy Moss each petitioned Denny Green to re-sign George and let Culpepper sit on the bench.

Memory just not there is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adrian Peterson Indicted For Child Abuse 50 min AllDay 99
A True Vikings Fan has gone to Valhalla 4 hr 40for60 21
Ricardo Lockette 6 hr viking nation 2
Vikings at Saints game thread 6 hr Stubby 51
Where is Childress? 11 hr Gonzo 5
Patss vs Vikings game thread 11 hr Gonzo 28
Scandal-Stained Vikings Visit 0-2 Saints 15 hr Soiled 2
•••
•••

Minnesota Vikings People Search