Simpson's 140 yd day

Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Sep 10, 2013
The most since 2003,when Moss had 150 receiving yards.
Ponder would like Jennings,Patterson and
especially
Wright to show the F up.
Harvin was surely missed in the slot.
Peterson was ganged up on all day, and Ponder was missing a safty valve.Det.loaded the box all day with no Harvin or competent replacement.

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#2 Sep 11, 2013
Childress wrote:
The most since 2003,when Moss had 150 receiving yards.
Ponder would like Jennings,Patterson and
especially
Wright to show the F up.
Harvin was surely missed in the slot.
Peterson was ganged up on all day, and Ponder was missing a safty valve.Det.loaded the box all day with no Harvin or competent replacement.
Vikes missed K Will and Felton as well..........hey Detroit's no slouch team, and we played on the road..........adjustments need to be made this week and now they have to kick Chicago's azz..........you can make a case this division is the best in the NFL from top to bottom..........first game of the season..........we shouldn't put too much stock in the outcome, long way to go..........

Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#3 Sep 11, 2013
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Vikes missed K Will and Felton as well..........hey Detroit's no slouch team, and we played on the road..........adjustments need to be made this week and now they have to kick Chicago's azz..........you can make a case this division is the best in the NFL from top to bottom..........first game of the season..........we shouldn't put too much stock in the outcome, long way to go..........
Henderson got bombed in the middle.Mitchell on the outside.They can replace them today.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4 Sep 11, 2013
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Vikes missed K Will and Felton as well..........hey Detroit's no slouch team, and we played on the road..........adjustments need to be made this week and now they have to kick Chicago's azz..........you can make a case this division is the best in the NFL from top to bottom..........first game of the season..........we shouldn't put too much stock in the outcome, long way to go..........
The case the division is the best in the NFL from top to bottom really means nothing. It sounds like a excuse for losing within our division.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#5 Sep 11, 2013
Henderson led all Vikings with seven total tackles & one INT
viking nation

Madera, CA

#6 Sep 11, 2013
http://allvikes.blogspot.com/2013/09/still-pl... #!/2013/09/still-plenty-of-to- do-as-vikings-fall.html

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#7 Sep 11, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>The case the division is the best in the NFL from top to bottom really means nothing. It sounds like a excuse for losing within our division.
NO. NOT AT ALL......IT HAS to do with the quality of the team you are playing and the level at which each team executes during the course of the game.......... also, any road game in the NFL, ESPECIALLY IN THE DIVISION, is tough..........Bush surprised the Vikes and everyone else in the league with his performance,,,,,,,,,,Vikes weren't prepared..........plus injuries at key positions hurt us.........but yes I agree with you in the sense that excuses are like....well you know the rest..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I like what I am sniffing, so fart..... 11 hr Draft pharts 28
Who ya got? 11 hr Tasty pharts 7
I like what I am seeing, so far..... Apr 6 GreatPharts 64
News Vikings sign backup QB Case Keenum Apr 5 Could pharts 4
Lataviu Murray Apr 2 ReallyPhart 8
Vikings Mock draft Mar '17 A Phartx 10
News WR Adam Thielen seeks 'respect' with new Viking... Mar '17 RespectPhartx 2
More from around the web