Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Maintaining fanaticism over any NFL team is tough, especially when you realize there is a 1 in 32, chance at happiness, each season.....
1 in 32, chance at happiness, each season are you kidding? For me as a vikings fan it's been 0 in 44 years.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Avant wrote:
Magnum Man II needs to be Accountable. He was a Ponder lover and thought the reach Spielman made for the often injured inaccurate flopp of a QB was a spectacular move.
and the tooth-less wonder speaks again.

show me the link/blog where I said it was a spectacular move? I did say I thought it was the right or correct move under the circumstances - but spectacular - I don't think so.

However would you like for me to show you the Tavaris Jackson comments that you made.

But I've just had a moment of clarity. I'm speaking to a Fake Vikings fan. Why do I even respond to this rubbish?

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Magnum Man II wrote:
<quoted text>and the tooth-less wonder speaks again.
show me the link/blog where I said it was a spectacular move? I did say I thought it was the right or correct move under the circumstances - but spectacular - I don't think so.
However would you like for me to show you the Tavaris Jackson comments that you made.
But I've just had a moment of clarity. I'm speaking to a Fake Vikings fan. Why do I even respond to this rubbish?
You gave the Ponder reach your seal of approval. Jackson's career will long last Ponder's. As a matter of fact Jackson kicked your sidekick Childress QB the well traveled Brady Quinn of the Seahawks. That stain is on you also.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Let me change words instead of stain the Humiliation is more like it because that's embarrassing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Once again the "FAKE" Vikings fan speaks for what he doesn't know.

I said, "show me the link." Obviously your confused once again "FAKE" Vikings fan.

Furthermore, you really need to take a remedial course in English composition. Allow me to show you your errors.

Jackson's - should be Jacksons
Ponders's - should be Ponders
Jacksons career will long last Ponders.- should be
Jacksons career will outlast Ponders.- which in reality should read. Jacksons career never got off the ground and should not be compared to any active football QB.

Now here is your next assignment FAKE Vikings fan. Find one person other than yourself who thinks Jackson is better than Ponder. Now go on little FAKE Vikings fan boy. You have your homework assignment.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Avant wrote:
<quoted text>1 in 32, chance at happiness, each season are you kidding? For me as a vikings fan it's been 0 in 44 years.
...I'd fish more.....lol....

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

I'm so sick of the Qb talk,
anybody with a brain knows the defense is a wreck this season.They can't stop nothing.
Well back to the better hangout.
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Blame the defense first and for most. They are horid! They are 30th in BOTH pts allowed and yrds per game. They are lacking some serious personel on defense and I blame the players and Speilam for the all the losing, not so much the coaches, maybe the O coordinator. But the same coaches made the playoffs last year with better players.
The offense is actually average.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

According to guuuruuu aka fake viking fan running shotgun style college qb automatically makes the D get better. That is some sound logic right there.

Explanation for avant: this is sarcasm. Have to explain even something that simple to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

I'm beginning to wonder if he (the fake Vikings fan) road the "short" bus to school? With a bicycle helmet firmly attached.
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

It might be this news article that Avant is referring to....Christian and Tarvaris are the same quarterback | Patrick+| StarTribune.com
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. The Queens have perfected the last-second loss
Harry

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

And another game for Ponder.

He does give the Vikes the best chance for a top 3 pick.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Freeman give them the best chance for the #1 pick. Hard to suck more than Ponder at this point but Freeman was spectacular at sucking.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

I'm to the point right now that I could care less if Freeman or Ponder starts.

If Freeman starts; We get to laugh at the pixie boys QB.

If Ponder starts; I know we have a chance at a game.

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Harry wrote:
Yea,I noticed those 3 last second losses,Chi.Cle.and Dallas that Ponder was on the bench.
I also noticed the decision makers giving the NYG a win that was very winnable for Minn.
Again Ponder was on the bench.
My math says 6-4 was as easy as 2-8.
6-4 is contention in the North.
Howewver,this Qb class is too good to pass on.
And with Ponder under contract for another year,he'll back up or start in 2014.
Freeman and Cassell can be released.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Harry wrote:
You're right Ponder's ineptitude give a the best chance for a top QB next year if Freeman doesn't pan out.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Yea,I noticed those 3 last second losses,Chi.Cle.and Dallas that Ponder was on the bench.
I also noticed the decision makers giving the NYG a win that was very winnable for Minn.
Again Ponder was on the bench.
My math says 6-4 was as easy as 2-8.
6-4 is contention in the North.
Howewver,this Qb class is too good to pass on.
And with Ponder under contract for another year,he'll back up or start in 2014.
Freeman and Cassell can be released.
Finally you say the truth. Ponder is NOTHING but a backup.

In order for Ponder to be my vikings backup I'm taking money from him. He has to take a paycut.

“Expect No Mercy”

Since: Jun 09

Milton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Avant wrote:
<quoted text>You're right Ponder's ineptitude give a the best chance for a top QB next year if Freeman doesn't pan out.
What do you mean IF Freeman pans out? He is your franchise quarterback isnt he? You even said he is your franchise quarterback by a direct quote, franchise QB's ALWAYS pan out dont they? Nice job of trying to remove the foot from your mouth. CASE CLOSED!
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

ProCynic wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean IF Freeman pans out? He is your franchise quarterback isnt he? You even said he is your franchise quarterback by a direct quote, franchise QB's ALWAYS pan out dont they? Nice job of trying to remove the foot from your mouth. CASE CLOSED!
LMFAO! Yes! CASE CLOSED.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of61
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Minnesota Vikings Forum right now

Search the Minnesota Vikings Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MCM 2014 Community Mock Draft: The Minnesota Vi... 13 hr viking nation 1
**** 1st Round Draft Pick Is ***** 17 hr viking nation 30
Tom Savage 19 hr viking nation 32
2014 NN community mock draft: With the 8th pick... Wed Lito 1
Darren Sharper: Ex-Viking challenging his no-ba... Apr 16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Minnesota Vikings 2014 draft preview: Quarterback Apr 15 viking nation 1
2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... Apr 15 viking nation 10
•••
•••